VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Faction Added in one's death

+4
Jamie Steel
Samara
Nero
Peter Greenson
8 posters

Go down

Official Faction Added in one's death Empty Official Faction Added in one's death

Post by Peter Greenson Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:42 pm

Grove Street Families is replacing The Sabbat (As it failed... Hard)

Carmillia... I've set your faction ID to 3... And I'm currently figuring out how to access that interior.

Anyways.
Coolies

P.S.
Could the respective leaders of each faction go about adding their members?

Last edited by Petras on Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Official Faction Added in one's death Empty Re: Official Faction Added in one's death

Post by Nero Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:48 pm

No, the Sabbat didn't fail. The traitor members failed and Gabriel who MG'd two traitors and got me pissed off until I've finally shut the faction down.

Nero
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Official Faction Added in one's death Empty Re: Official Faction Added in one's death

Post by Samara Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:19 pm

Nero wrote:No, the Sabbat didn't fail. The traitor members failed and Gabriel who MG'd two traitors and got me pissed off until I've finally shut the faction down.

In other words... It failed.
Samara
Samara
Management
Management

http://tiger2289.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Steel Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:37 pm

I think it should be re-opened, with somebody who has the patience and know-how to lead the faction, as it does have a lot of potential. Besides there's a bunch of empty faction slots anyways, so the Sabbat and Grove Street could both be open.
Jamie Steel
Jamie Steel
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:49 pm

Feganator wrote:I think it should be re-opened, with somebody who has the patience and know-how to lead the faction, as it does have a lot of potential. Besides there's a bunch of empty faction slots anyways, so the Sabbat and Grove Street could both be open.

Then you lead it...
You'll see, like, you get one member, and think: "Finally something is going right", and BAM!, you see "/f He killed me! Traitor! Kill him!"...
So, you think, okay, 1 member, so? Then it ends up they're two.
And you think "wtf, now I got only 3 members", so you check /factionon for Camarilla, and it says 9! Then you start recruiting again, and you end up with a guy complaining on other members, making forum reports, other are too power hungry and keep whining "Why did you promote him?!?!?".
You get rid of people like that, and recruit more. But you find out they betrayed you too....
I asked the traitors OOCly, why did they do it, the anwers: "RP Drama". I mean... REALLY!?

I'm glad I closed it up.

Last edited by Nero on Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:25 pm; edited 2 times in total

Nero
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:17 pm

Nero wrote:
Then you lead it...
You'll see, like, you get one member, and think: "Finally something is going right", and BAM!, you see "/f He killed me! Traitor! Kill him!"...
And you think "wtf, now I got only 3 members", so you check /factionon for Camarilla, and it says 9! Then you start recruiting again, and you end up with a guy compaling on other members, making forum reports, other a too power hungry and keep whining "Why did you promote him?!?!?".
You get rid of people like that, and recruit more. But you find out they betrayed you too....
I asked the traitors OOCly, why did they do it, the anwers: "RP Drama". I mean... REALLY!?
I'm glad I closed it up.
Jamie has dealt with much larger and more complicated factions before.
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Stall Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:26 pm

Peter_Greenson wrote:
Nero wrote:
Then you lead it...
And you think "wtf, now I got only 3 members", so you check /factionon for Camarilla, and it says 9! Then you start recruiting again, and you end up with a guy compaling on other members, making forum reports, other a too power hungry and keep whining "Why did you promote him?!?!?".
I'm glad I closed it up.
Jamie has dealt with much larger and more complicated factions before.

We Umbrella leaders are just epic. Rolling Eyes

Nero wrote:
Then you lead it...
And you think "wtf, now I got only 3 members", so you check /factionon for Camarilla, and it says 9! Then you start recruiting again, and you end up with a guy complaining on other members, making forum reports, other are too power hungry and keep whining "Why did you promote him?!?!?".

I'm glad I closed it up.

It's your own fault if you failed to lead it.. not others fault. You need to know how to handle ranks, rules, public behaviour. (Your members couldn't speak english that well, and 1 of them is casual IG troll...) et cetera. And as you didn't have patience to lead it.. you shouldn't be set'd to lead it again. No offence.
Tom Stall
Tom Stall
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:36 pm

Nero wrote:No, the Sabbat didn't fail. The traitor members failed and Gabriel who MG'd two traitors and got me pissed off until I've finally shut the faction down.

No offense dude...

But shovelhead leader back in Vampires the Masquerade was better than you...

To face the fact, it failed.

At other hand...

Congrats Nick.

Good luck with leadin' yer homies.
Nicolas Djordjevic
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Campbell Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:57 pm

Nicolas wrote:

No offense dude...

But shovelhead leader back in Vampires the Masquerade was better than you...

To face the fact, it failed.

At other hand...

Congrats Nick.

Good luck with leadin' yer homies.

Thanks Nic and i will need the good luck..I'm away one hour and all the members are fighting around in /b..
Marcus Campbell
Marcus Campbell
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : R.I.P VHRP 2010-2012

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:38 am

Nick_Jones wrote:I'm away one hour and all the members are fighting around in /b..

See? It's not easy at all. They expect you to be there all the time, and everyone is just there for the ranks...

To other guys, go lead a faction, then say something. Everyone wants to be Camarilla, but they don't realise it's not the same secret organization like Inquisition, it's a society that every vampire can join.

To Tom: No, they didn't know how to speak English, because every person that knew, was in the Camarilla, who was I supposed to recuit?

Nero
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:10 am

Nero wrote:
Nick_Jones wrote:I'm away one hour and all the members are fighting around in /b..

See? It's not easy at all. They expect you to be there all the time, and everyone is just there for the ranks...

To other guys, go lead a faction, then say something. Everyone wants to be Camarilla, but they don't realise it's not the same secret organization like Inquisition, it's a society that every vampire can join.

To Tom: No, they didn't know how to speak English, because every person that knew, was in the Camarilla, who was I supposed to recuit?

All you had to do, is to embrace the vampires and have great army of shovelheads...

Everyone wants to be Camarilla, but they don't realise it's not the same secret organization like Inquisition, it's a society that every vampire can join.

Don't be bullshiting me now.

I wanted to join Inquisition since Shin created it, and not EVERY kindred can join it, because not EVERYONE is a vampire...

Look around in Camarilla, find me one "vampire that suck at RPing and don't deserve to be there" then start complaining.

Cam isn't recruiting EVERYONE... You could do that TOO, but you never thought about it.

What did you expected? That bunch of vamps will pick up your application and starts filling it?

No? THAT'S Why Sam is recruiting every 'normal' vampire...

Akabara is leading Camarilla greatly, why couldn't you do the same for Sabbat? Huh?

Look at the other leaders, why couldn't you lead it like them?

I'll tell you why.. Because "Fagsombra's main mission is to kill Inq members blah blah", what did you expected, that you will defeat bunch of experienced kindred who have right to CK you!?

THAT'S why it failed.

It's like starting a World War III with no fucking army at all.

Nuff' said.
Nicolas Djordjevic
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Stall Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:10 am

Nero wrote:To Tom: No, they didn't know how to speak English, because every person that knew, was in the Camarilla, who was I supposed to recuit?

It's called patience.
Tom Stall
Tom Stall
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Savage Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:40 am

All vampires are in the camarilla by default nero get over it, if they quit sabbat they join camarilla by DEFAULT and most of your members that betrayed you we didnt ask them to they just did.
Savage
Savage
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down