VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VHDM,enjoy your stay.

+7
George_Henry
Nicolas Djordjevic
Tom Stall
Tommy Carreiro
Nero
Marcus Campbell
Nico
11 posters

Go down

VHDM,enjoy your stay. Empty VHDM,enjoy your stay.

Post by Nico Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:35 pm

So....lately,all Ive noticed in the server is DM...DM after DM after DM.
Most DMs caused by cops,for example,with the Grove. They were chilling near the bank,when a police car stops by,2 armed men get out and start shooting the shit out of them,including some civilians who were at the scene. That would get them fired IRL,first of all because its public disorder. Basically cops do that all time,they get up a MP5 or M4 and shoot anything on sight.
Its all they can do since they lack RP skills.

So..they say werewolves must stay hidden from everything...then why do I see this cop *cough*Jake Bourne*cough* which is a cop shooting werewolves and putting his own race in danger ? Also he PGed like hell,after I bite the shit out of him letting him with 5 hp ,hes like HUR HUR SHOOT.
Then he goes to the vending machine and 2 minutes later hes back on the streets shooting stuff.

Today! Well,random cops told me to pull over...ALLRIGHT...RUNAWAY....they chase into LS,which isnt allowed,since its RCSD not LSPD ....oh they done that twice,once while I was on grove and once with my main account. So finally they caught us right...and I get to stay alone with one cop while 2 of them chase my friend. So I KO him and try to get rid of him RPing everything,hes a cool cop since he actually RPs...*cough*Caleb Simms*cough*.
Then a random cop,*cough*Shane Storm*cough* Come and shoots the hell out of me while I RP....COOL....I tried to stay alive but meh...a M4 vs bare hands. Then he gets shot and gets 5 hp LEFT. HE doesnt even think about RPing injuries...not at all..but instead he places his KOd mate in a car...with 5 HP bullet injuries...awesome..then I tell him to RP injuries...and he calls backup..cool..then I rage quit...end of the story.

Say your opinion..I say script fights shouldnt be allowed unless both parties agree to it.
Nico
Nico
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Who the fuck are you now ?

Back to top Go down

VHDM,enjoy your stay. Empty Re: VHDM,enjoy your stay.

Post by Marcus Campbell Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:58 pm

Agreed,We were at the bank talking and all and an FBI van pulls over gets out and just start shooting us.I was injured in my house from a kitchen accident members calls /EMS/ and the whole SD comes in aiming.When we hide cars and get into a rental all SD is box us in and arrest us...But luckily there is still one admin *cough*Kevin*Cough* that shows a bit of understanding for the criminals and let us have a head start.When you try to discuss RP all they say is don't cry.When you are on the run and stop they shoot your car to burst up in flames.

Wolves:Us Wolves are hidden in alleyways and all of a sudden other SD and VAMPIRES start shooting them.Guns are for humans,Vampires and wolves are supposed to use their own powers.And instead of RPly shoot they blow the shit out of you.SD is supposed to their job normally not pull over and shot everything they see.

Anyway i know i will get an answer from SD turning the situation around and acting all innocent but i don't even care.Do what you want just DM the whole server

And i DO agree script fights needs to have permission from both sides..
Marcus Campbell
Marcus Campbell
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : R.I.P VHRP 2010-2012

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:13 pm

It would be useless to write what I wanted to, because I would say the same thing as Nick and Sarcoz.

About the OOC permission for script fighting, it wouldn't work.
Like, you come up with a van, get out and and ask in /b > Permission to script fight?
Then the victim would RP leaving and say "I was gonna leave anyways"....

Nero
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:22 pm

Not really....its paused if you ask for permission,but I generally beleive script fights should be avoided,since its a RP server isnt it ?

I noticed DMs are more importnat on this server,since I got DMed while in a RP fight.
Nico
Nico
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Carreiro Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:14 pm

imma just point out some Dming bitches
russ collins
tom boegs
miguel(bannd)
ronnie simmons.
The post was made on my phone, so i wont fix grammar fails.

Tommy Carreiro
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Personal Text : t0mpwnz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:16 pm

It's a fact. DM is acceptable if you have even a shit reason.
It is a acceptable practice, unfortunately for us. Why does everyone have to RP DM so much?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Stall Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:09 am

I say script fights shouldnt be allowed unless both parties agree to it.

This is a rule already.

And I agree, those cops are fucking newbies nowadays. Yesterday I was running to PC and then Gio_Claudio rams me with his Rancher and shouts stuff in /b and drives off... Dunno was he real cop.

Also I have seen this DM by cops. Management team should take care of this..
Tom Stall
Tom Stall
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:15 am

You didnt get my point...the server uses more the script technique since its allowed with any RP reason...they use it so much that they EVEN DM someone while in a RP FIGHT...which is contrary to the rules..

SCRIPT fight should be removed or BOTH PARTIES MUST agree,for now there is no rules aobut this they can script you without your approval if they have a reason..but COPS gotta fucking stop shooting at everyone. They fail so much...
Nico
Nico
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Stall Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:21 am

Sarzoc wrote:You didnt get my point...the server uses more the script technique since its allowed with any RP reason...they use it so much that they EVEN DM someone while in a RP FIGHT...which is contrary to the rules..

SCRIPT fight should be removed or BOTH PARTIES MUST agree,for now there is no rules aobut this they can script you without your approval if they have a reason..but COPS gotta fucking stop shooting at everyone. They fail so much...

In real life you dont ask can I shoot you. They shoot too much, but script fight using is most likely acceptable. In brawls, it's meant to be script fight as well.
Tom Stall
Tom Stall
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:19 am

This ain't real life...

Rudy said : "You can script kill anyone if you have good IC reason", which means that you don't have to ask him OOCly..

Why if someone shoots you while typing something...? You would have to press Escape taster and then to run for your life.

In real fucking life you don't have ESC button, which means that Script Fights ain't real life...
Nicolas Djordjevic
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by George_Henry Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:32 am

I would love to see the SS of the police just randomly getting out at the bank and killing everyone there oh you do have SS right?

George_Henry
Donator
Donator

http://sns-fl.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Rollington Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:51 am

Don't be mad, BE GLAD.
Thomas Rollington
Thomas Rollington
Forum Member
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:12 am

It's not fair if you're rping and the other guy script kills you. It kind of ruins your prefered RP experience into more of a DM. Yes if you ask permission it's better as it can be controled because people need the smallest excuse to DM.

If we're going to keep script fight then at least put some limits to it. If people are already rolplaying it's not fair if you just go there and ruin their roleplay shooting them to death, it's not even professional. Keep the script fight in a shootout situation, but don't go around interrupting people rping only cause you feel like scripting him to death. Also finding a reason to kill someone is not that hard, so this can unbalance things. Its a RP server, people enjoy roleplay and /me's is the best way to expression an action in this type of world VHRP is based on.

Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor_Jankowski Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:30 am

If you had some SS's... yeah I'd like to see them and point out the cops who did this... I've seen a lot of complaints against the SD and yeah, I'm actually trying to be constructive.

Being ignorant as usually: Oh come on you people get mad and always cry because you lose. You can't take what happens just GTFO.

But yeah, seriously. Send me SS's... logs.... witnesses.... of the cops who DMed you with no reason. They're supposed to shoot ONLY if the suspect AIMS at them, OR if they have the K.O.S. Order on you.
Victor_Jankowski
Victor_Jankowski
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:28 am

I do have a SS while I was RPing with Caleb and random Shane Storm shoots me to death if you want to see it. As for the one when the cops get out of the car and shoot everyone,no I dont have it since I didnt give a shit.
VHDM,enjoy your stay. Sa-mp-12

FACT :Caleb was laying down RPing the injuries from our RP fight,n00b Shane Storm comes in shoots me to death,he gets shot afterwards ,remains with 5 hp and IS STILL ABLE TO DRAG CALEB...thats PG aswell. ((I was dead by the way))
Nico
Nico
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by George_Henry Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:34 am

Big question here there is alot of information missing.....Seeing as you fought with Caleb I expect Caleb called for backup. Shane may have arrived and shot you when he saw his Boss on the ground I don't know since I wasn't there but I may have done the same thing the problem is we don't know what happened to bring Shane to the rp. So I suggest to move your complaint to the report a player forum.

George_Henry
Donator
Donator

http://sns-fl.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:36 am

Ahem...no... Caleb did not call for back up since I KOd him before he could do anything like that,he just randomly appeared.
Nico
Nico
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:37 pm

DM is shooting scriptly without reason. Script RP 'Script fighting' is shooting scriptly with IC reason...

I don't know why people forget that so often.

SD needs to grow up. If they continue.... Without reason, Without warning. I'll remove members... Just to add some discipline into it.

Caleb, That's me telling YOU to get your faction into top-shape. Vampire's are run by Sam without fault.... Why can't you?

Also, Wolves that are STUPID enough to go in wolfform in public deserve what they get.... Which is bullets.

Collins is gonna have a choice, SD or Wolf. Either you don't shoot your own kind... It's corruption of yourself.
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down