VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

** The dead Guy ** (( Daniel Willhelm ))

4 posters

Go down

** The dead Guy ** (( Daniel Willhelm )) Empty ** The dead Guy ** (( Daniel Willhelm ))

Post by Cesar_Rivarez Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:33 pm

** You passed the Palomino Motel when you look at the entrance you will see a guy laying on the ground ( Daniel Willhelm ) **
** There is a note on the guy chest **

Note: Don't mess with my Famiglia people....We are going to get you soon!
Cesar_Rivarez
Cesar_Rivarez
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

** The dead Guy ** (( Daniel Willhelm )) Empty Re: ** The dead Guy ** (( Daniel Willhelm ))

Post by Nero Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:43 pm

(( The dead guy wasn't Daniel IC, it was an RPK, RolePlay Kill.... ))

*Terry Benedict is patroling around PC, when he notices the dead guy*
*Terry jumps out of his ambulance*
*Terry observes the body, looks at the note and picks it up, reading it*
*Terry hands the note to Tyler*
*After some time, Terry rolls out a stretcher and takes the body to the morgue*

Last edited by Nero on Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nero
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

** The dead Guy ** (( Daniel Willhelm )) Empty Re: ** The dead Guy ** (( Daniel Willhelm ))

Post by Cory Dwight Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:47 pm

** Taylor Sykes arriving to the incident while he got a call from his comrades, quickly sent himself a look to the body, scanning it up and down just finding a note on his top side. *
** - Grabbing ahold of the note, he red the message for a few times with a deep sigh, just clenching over it to his fist *-.
Taylor: Whispers: Time to clean some shit..-- EMS! Take him away to morgues, inspecting him.
Cory Dwight
Cory Dwight

Back to top Go down

Post by Antonio_Giovanni Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:05 pm

* Antonio Giovanni is taking a rest at his home*
* Some one knocks at the door of Antonio's house
* Antonio opens the door*
* Antonio see's a letter*
* Antonio reads the letter*
* Antonio Giovanni recieve the news to others *
* Antonio Giovanni Says : Hm.. nice..thats a good news
Antonio_Giovanni
Antonio_Giovanni
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:07 pm

DrakeB.3 wrote:** Taylor Sykes arriving to the incident while he got a call from his comrades, quickly sent himself a look to the body, scanning it up and down just finding a note on his top side. *
** - Grabbing ahold of the note, he red the message for a few times with a deep sigh, just clenching over it to his fist *-.
Taylor: Whispers: Time to clean some shit..-- EMS! Take him away to morgues, inspecting him.

(( That's not what happened.... -.- If it's a real RP, IG, you have to write what happened... You didn't take the note, I gave it to you, and you didn't tell me to take him to the morgue, I decided to do it. ))

Nero
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Cesar_Rivarez Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:16 pm

Nero wrote:(( The dead guy wasn't Daniel IC, it was an RPK, RolePlay Kill.... ))

*Terry Benedict is patroling around PC, when he notices the dead guy*
*Terry jumps out of his ambulance*
*Terry observes the body, looks at the note and picks it up, reading it*
*Terry hands the note to Tyler*
*After some time, Terry rolls out a stretcher and takes the body to the morgue*

(( I know right?? I know what is RPK its just the title... ))
Cesar_Rivarez
Cesar_Rivarez
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Dwight Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:14 pm

Nero wrote:
DrakeB.3 wrote:** Taylor Sykes arriving to the incident while he got a call from his comrades, quickly sent himself a look to the body, scanning it up and down just finding a note on his top side. *

(( That's not what happened.... -.- If it's a real RP, IG, you have to write what happened... You didn't take the note, I gave it to you, and you didn't tell me to take him to the morgue, I decided to do it. ))

(( ..No comment. Well, you don't need to take glory for it, but I'm cool with that. ))
Cory Dwight
Cory Dwight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down