VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Werewolf forms, your opinion on them.

+4
Nicolas Djordjevic
Peter Greenson
Sean Phelps
Kevin Alymer
8 posters

Go down

Werewolf forms, your opinion on them. Empty Werewolf forms, your opinion on them.

Post by Kevin Alymer Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:48 pm

What's your opinion on these werewolf forms, should they be added?

http://wiki.white-wolf.com/worldofdarkness/index.php?title=Shapeshift_Forms

Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Werewolf forms, your opinion on them. Empty Re: Werewolf forms, your opinion on them.

Post by Sean Phelps Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:49 pm

Kev-Kev. I'd say you get Hispo, but only Pro RP Wolfs can get it.
Sean Phelps
Sean Phelps
Death Claws
Death Claws

Personal Text : Derpinator.

http://www.reddit.com

Back to top Go down

Werewolf forms, your opinion on them. Empty Re: Werewolf forms, your opinion on them.

Post by Kevin Alymer Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:52 pm

Limits will be put of course.
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:58 pm

Too complicated and requires terminology that new players won't have or get until they look at the article.
Wolfs have to be something that everyone can conceive easily.
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:04 pm

Well some roleplayers thought it'd had more RP. That's why I'm asking everyone's opinion on it. But I don't think more forms should be added, it'd be too complicated. As for hispos, it's kind of what we look like.
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:19 pm

If Tremere can make you vomit, and if Toreador can see your aura, why can't werewolves have some more of this?
Nicolas Djordjevic
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:30 pm

We already have a guide too.
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Veatress Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:06 pm

Crinos sounds good, but I feel Hispo can be used, as a third form when in a very life/death situation. Dont you think?
Edward Veatress
Edward Veatress
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

https://vhrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:19 pm

This TOTALLY has to be done.
Nico
Nico
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Who the fuck are you now ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Samara Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:23 pm

Doesn't bother me too much, I don't get what all these damn 'powers' do and stuff.. I'll just continue RPing how I have been.
Samara
Samara
Management
Management

http://tiger2289.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:36 pm

They are nothing but an addition to the werewolf powers, since vampires have them too and are based on the same thing.
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Werewolf forms, your opinion on them. Empty Shapeshift Forms

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:30 pm

Okay so... I found this picture in "Werewolf: The Apocalypse" book, its about those five forms:

Werewolf forms, your opinion on them. Werewolfo

Homid: As you can see on this picture, this is a human form of an werewolf. ( Human looking-like ) And as one, you're basically strong as any other human being. ( It all depends on your character of course)

Glabro: Glabro's look is quiet similar to Homid, except for the fact that that werewolf form is stronger than Homid one. ( Strength and Stamina raised ). Also werewolf gains more weight and height that Homid, which makes them looking different than other humans.

Crinos: People would call it "Real werewolf" or "Movie-like werewolf". This is the strongest Werewolf form which is used mainly in battles against their foes. As you can see on the picture, werewolf gains more Strength, Dexterity and Stamina which is exactly needed for combat fight. They also lose on Manipulation, since rarely anyone would obey orders given by 3.5 feet tall creature.

Hispo: This is a four foot werewolf form. Basically, all those werewolves you're seeing on the streets are actually Hispos. VHRP werewolves are currently using this form ( Except for the Metis, who are Crinos looking-like ). They are weaker than Crinos, but they have higher Dexterity which makes them good at sneaking and scouting.

Lupus: This form is quiet similar to Hispo. Their Stamina and Strength are weaker than Hispo's, so fighting anything or anyone in this form won't be the smartest idea. Dexterity is same as Hispo's, which means that they could do well in sneaking and scouting.

(( These are my opinions and thought for the five wolf forms, according to picture of course. ))

Nicolas Djordjevic
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:34 pm

Crinos is stronger, and can slash easier but also slower, Hispos has a stronger bite than the Crinos. So Crinos/Hispos are strong in different fields.

So basically you shift on different forms depending on the situation.
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Steel Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:14 pm

Wolves need to announce what form they're in when they're in the area because if they're in crinos form you wouldn't see people standing around on street corners with their thumbs in their asses.
Jamie Steel
Jamie Steel
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:28 pm

Feganator wrote:Wolves need to announce what form they're in when they're in the area because if they're in crinos form you wouldn't see people standing around on street corners with their thumbs in their asses.

Of course.

For example David is always saying in /do that he is Big Ass Metis... So people won't ignore and pet him since he's 3.5 feet tall. . .
Nicolas Djordjevic
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:20 pm

By the way this isn't yet put in. I think we're good for now.
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down