VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Brotherhood [Discussion]

+9
Edward Veatress
Yuudai_Tanaka
Nico
Marcus Campbell
Nicolas Djordjevic
Tom Stall
Marstonizer
Jamie Steel
Odin
13 posters

Go down

The Brotherhood [Discussion] Empty The Brotherhood [Discussion]

Post by Odin Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:15 pm

So basicly I wanna form a Hitman/Assassin faction which will based and appear like the Assassin's Creed brotherhood game only a bit more.... 21st centry.
Their mainly hired assassins but will also assassinate people that are a thread to eaither their brotherhood or the world itself like corruptuion
They will be dressed the same and kill the same with hidden arm blades and swords, no guns unless it's the last choice.
They won't have any powers like Eagle vision and sort of stuff like that, they would be silent and good in parkour though as it's their main skills.

They will use falcons/eagles/pigeons to transfer letters, get asassination contracts and basicly a "eye" in the sky in case of stalking someone.

I am looking for members to start it with and donate alot of effort to it and I was wondering what do you fellas think about my idea and are you willing to join ?
Also I take comments to improve it or change it.

Last edited by Odin on Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Odin
Odin
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Personal Text : Do not drink before school, trust me.

Back to top Go down

The Brotherhood [Discussion] Empty Re: The Brotherhood [Discussion]

Post by Jamie Steel Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:26 pm

Bah, it sounds like a nice niche but eventually people will metagame that you're assassins and just avoid you or shoot you dead in the street.

Also I think that people wearing robes and stuff will be a bit conspicuous, and you'll stick out like a paedophile in a playground.
Jamie Steel
Jamie Steel
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Marstonizer Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:30 pm

I personally like the Idea of the faction itself, and I'd join if it's created. Now, in my opinion, the clothing should be changed to something more 21st century. Also, the members should pick up their weapons(as long as they're inside the standarts of the brotherhood), as I find bearing swords around a bit...suspicious. xD So yeah, overall, I like it.
Marstonizer
Marstonizer
Cake
Cake

http://twitter.com/_VictorFern

Back to top Go down

Post by Odin Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:33 pm

Feganator wrote:Bah, it sounds like a nice niche but eventually people will metagame that you're assassins and just avoid you or shoot you dead in the street.

Also I think that people wearing robes and stuff will be a bit conspicuous, and you'll stick out like a paedophile in a playground.

You're right about the robes, we'll just be hooded.
And about the metagame - I'm sure people will not do it unless they want to face ajail.

Marstonizer wrote:I personally like the Idea of the faction itself, and I'd join if it's created. Now, in my opinion, the clothing should be changed to something more 21st century. Also, the members should pick up their weapons(as long as they're inside the standarts of the brotherhood), as I find bearing swords around a bit...suspicious. xD So yeah, overall, I like it.

Suspicious ? 90 percent of the server has katanas on their back... aint that suspicious too ?.
And as I said, I'll change the apperance to hooded only, the rest may be done by the assassin itself so he can choose what to wear as long as he has a hoodie on him to keep his face hidden.
Odin
Odin
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marstonizer Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:44 pm

Suspicious ? 90 percent of the server has katanas on their back... aint that suspicious too ?.
And as I said, I'll change the apperance to hooded only, the rest may be done by the assassin itself so he can choose what to wear as long as he has a hoodie on him to keep his face hidden.

Yeah, that's why lotsa' people are on guard when they approach those...but nevertheless, one way or another, will be cool the same way. Smile
Marstonizer
Marstonizer
Cake
Cake

http://twitter.com/_VictorFern

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Stall Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:47 pm

If you bring Assassin's Creed here too, I'm pissed.

Keep it on this century. Modern clothing, weaponry. Or you look like retards, seriously. And you would get Metagamed.
Tom Stall
Tom Stall
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:42 pm

Odin wrote:So basicly I wanna form a Hitman/Assassin faction which will based and appear like the Assassin's Creed brotherhood game only a bit more.... 21st centry.
Their mainly hired assassins but will also assassinate people that are a thread to eaither their brotherhood or the world itself like corruptuion
They will be dressed the same and kill the same with hidden arm blades and swords, no guns unless it's the last choice.
They won't have any powers like Eagle vision and sort of stuff like that, they would be silent and good in parkour though as it's their main skills.

They will use falcons/eagles/pigeons to transfer letters, get asassination contracts and basicly a "eye" in the sky in case of stalking someone.

I am looking for members to start it with and donate alot of effort to it and I was wondering what do you fellas think about my idea and are you willing to join ?
Also I take comments to improve it or change it.

Syndicate was an Hitman faction.

It didn't ended well.
Nicolas Djordjevic
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Campbell Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:04 pm

You told me about this...So basically this hitman faction is supposed to use Katana's or knifes only?I was gonna join it but i'll be in-active soon although i hope if it will be made it's gonna be a success.
Marcus Campbell
Marcus Campbell
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : R.I.P VHRP 2010-2012

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:16 pm

Ima prolly join aswell
Nico
Nico
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Who the fuck are you now ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuudai_Tanaka Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:26 pm

I was in the Syndicate. We rarely got hits eghh.... besides that, we were really organized. I don't think this servers ready for hitmen or anything of that nature, due to the playerbase. Take it from me, you won't get much roleplay out of it. Regardless, good luck to you and who ever ventures along with you. Hopefully you'll be dedicated to the matter.

Yuudai_Tanaka
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Odin Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:51 pm

Thanks, now I'll need people to PM me if they want to join since I need to start making ranks, stories and such.
It wont only be based on hitman it's also based as "defenders" of PC that will kill any threats.
Odin
Odin
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuudai_Tanaka Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:57 am

Oh yeah a tip of advice, don't give out who's in your faction OOCly on the forums. If you want a succesful hitman faction, you should be masked when doing hits, and no one should know who you are ICly or OOCly. Well you I understand being the leader, but the members no one should know. This would make sure theres no MGing and most of all add that touch of elusiveness and not knowing who's a hitman and who's not.

Yuudai_Tanaka
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Veatress Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:14 am

And you should use Different skins during a hit like the Wuzi Mu skin, or type in a random skin number to change skins and then /mask, The more different you look, the less suspicious you are and becoming convicted of murder.
Edward Veatress
Edward Veatress
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

https://vhrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Mercer Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:16 am

Cool i'll start a rebel faction wiff snipers and kill all these so called "defenders"!!
nah jk with the kill the defenders shit..
maybe im not about the rebel faction... who knows =P
Matt Mercer
Matt Mercer
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Wilhelm Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:36 am

In My opinion.. seems like someone copied something from somewhere else.. But In anycase.. I see vhrp as still too young/small for this sort of faction, and as others said. The last hitman faction, Failed, Died, and was buried.

Same thing goes for a.. Rebel Faction?.... Too small, not enough players for that sort of thing... So your basically Gang members trying to..start riots?

But it would be Funny watching some rebels "March" down the street yelling "Down with the system" Then someone drives a car with them Booming the song "Down with the system" Razz Tbh, I would laugh. But that would still be an awesome sight.

Once again. Only My Opinions about the two.
Daniel Wilhelm
Daniel Wilhelm
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Personal Text : Commander of the EMS And FD

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Noble Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:39 am

I think the idea of a hitman faction would be somewhat useful. It'd influence creative ideas, instead of the usual run and gun tactics used to take down most of your enemies. It'd sure bring more RP to the server. The issue of the lack of players won't be a problem if the members are using alts... I'm willing to see some assassins getting their hands dirty in an alley rather than a bunch of people with shotguns and pistols running up and having a gunfight in the road.
The_Noble
The_Noble
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryan_Dan Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:29 am

You closed the faction... Lol.
I like the Idea, though.
Bryan_Dan
Bryan_Dan
Human