VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How many times to i need to explain this..

2 posters

Go down

How many times to i need to explain this.. Empty How many times to i need to explain this..

Post by Marcus Campbell Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:45 am

Well frankly to the SD this is not what i want you to think of me:

Victor_Jankowski wrote:Bye Nick, you hate us, but yeah

Don't..I never hated SD but it's very stressfull being a leader of a the only gang that does crimes.Cops have the right of course to come after us..But i lost so many fights i get mad easier.Well soon after i calm down and see i didn't need to rage so again

Caleb:Well especially you,We always have storms but i don't hate you,Your a good admin and always will be.Just don't respond if i get mad it goes away five minutes after

Victor:Same,I get mad easily but that's only due to the FINE when being jailed.Your a good(friend)guy basing on how you see me.But i mean no hate towards you

All other SD members everyone gets pissed at cops i know you might hate me because of the bad things but...Well this is kinda apoligizing to anyone i offended OOCly...But see it as this..I don't hate the people but i hate the SD's workway...

And etc. Lol
Marcus Campbell
Marcus Campbell
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : R.I.P VHRP 2010-2012

Back to top Go down

How many times to i need to explain this.. Empty Re: How many times to i need to explain this..

Post by Victor_Jankowski Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:13 pm

*Cough* I meant... uh... ICly.. .. Well uh anyways, alright. Have a nice trip, see ya.

Victor_Jankowski
Victor_Jankowski
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down