VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New sidejob

5 posters

Go down

New sidejob Empty New sidejob

Post by Kyol Daniels Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:36 pm

A new side job in Blueberry.
The streetcleaners.
I mapped it inside blueberry because the map says Red County and all of the rp is based in palamino at the moment.
I think this would increase the rp of the server,
and encourage new players to explore the server more.
A screenshot of where it should be, with some experimental car placements.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Kyol Daniels
Kyol Daniels
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

New sidejob Empty Re: New sidejob

Post by KilicB Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:01 pm

Agree'ing with this alot since there are only 3-sidejobs where two of you need vehicle's + one of them (farm) you get very low money, Only fishing is th best ting to do when your a newcommer. May i ask why there is a parchute over there?
KilicB
KilicB

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Stall Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:19 pm

I think I saw this on exactly same place on another server. And I don't think our player base is ready to go that far away from PC/Montgomery/Dillimore.
Tom Stall
Tom Stall
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyol Daniels Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:38 pm

Parachute is basically for the location of the house icon.
and our playerbase is fine. Like i said the rp needs to be extended into other places.
Kyol Daniels
Kyol Daniels
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:02 pm

This was the same type of roleplay with Atilliary Facilities I wanted to put up.
Street maintenance, repairs and construction.
Guess what.
They where all dissed.
You could make me happy by making it at the old Atilliary Facilities HQ at Dillimore, the garages with one garage open. (And the Solarin Industries next to it.) It's in Dillimore and is close to all the roleplay.
Anyway, I really like this idea and always wanted to buy a AF street cleaner and even bought my own AF Utiity van. That is before it got dissed and got shit thrown at. So yeah your asking for something that was one of the jobs of my killed faction.
So it'd be coolio if I saw a side job of Atilliary Facilities, my old dead faction.
Cept' AF had yellow and black cars, not yellow and white. But meh. Your suggestion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:12 am

I prefer to remove the farming and bus routes and taxi job so my fishing shop will get a lot of money and I'll buy EVERYONE AND THIS SERVER INCLUDED!!!!!!!!!!

Joke

I'm cool with the fact that this server needs to be extended but I would like to see this sidejob AFTER we get new house slots ( And business too,to place a bank and other NEEDED businesses inside a city to make it work properly ) so they can be placed in BB.
Because it this will be done without the things mentioned previously,I highly doubt this sidejob would work in a "ghost town".

In any case,I fully support this. We need a script update to keep up with the times Wink

Midnight
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:13 am

Midnight wrote:I prefer to remove the farming and bus routes and taxi job so my fishing shop will get a lot of money and I'll buy EVERYONE AND THIS SERVER INCLUDED!!!!!!!!!!

Lmao.... Big Dreams, Big Dreams.

Well Rudy is back I suppose and he can script I suppose so we supposivily could have another update in the supposivily short future.
Note, Everything is assumed.

Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum