VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A couple of suggestions

+4
Peter Greenson
Sam Akabara
Tommy Carreiro
Kevin Alymer
8 posters

Go down

A couple of suggestions Empty A couple of suggestions

Post by Kevin Alymer Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:21 pm

1) Remove the spaz, it's too overpowered and if we're going to allow scripting we might as well get rid of the powerful weapons.

2) License 3 weapons. Make license 3 really hard to get. Everyone's walking around with swords, M4's, Spaz's ready to DM anything. Don't give license 3 to every faction, SD gets it automatically so does EMS for some reason, maybe it's a bug, but I think it's being abused.

3) Reinforce the OOC loaning rule, for whoever to ask for OOC loaning, or to accept one to be punished. I know metagaming includes it but it's not enforced, people keep asking.

4) A trucker job, or business that has the duty to give out supplies to other businesses such as the Fleishbeirg, clothing shop. Trucks with railroads, would supply these stores. Might increase RP.

5) Binds, make a rule that you can't use binds in more than one quick action. What I mean is, don't make 5 seperated key binds that for example can do an action on another person. It's not fair for you to press 5 buttons and to make your action faster than the person typing there. It's kind of not fair at all.

6) OOC debates - If you're going to OOC debate, pause the RP, don't just continue rping getting behind someone's back while two people are trying to solve an IC issue.

7) Mixing /me's RP with script fight - Just no, you start with /me's end it with /me's or don't interrupt whoever's /me-ing. It's a RP server, let people roleplay the way they feel more comfortable doing so. If someone starts with /me's end it with /me's save the script fighting for later, people are trying to do an actual good RP. Don't be like "O hey, I have a reason to script you so yeeah". It should be made a rule that if someone's rping using /me's they should not be interrupted by script.

And Radios, some of us do need them since we can't use /f chat for them. Fegarri for example bought 18 radios for 100 dollar each, and icly we'd be able to contact to them. Maybe a radio system wouldn't be bad. But selling them in stores would cause us to have a lot of guys with radios around.

That's it for now.

Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

A couple of suggestions Empty Re: A couple of suggestions

Post by Tommy Carreiro Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:09 pm

5) Who does that? O_O
1,2 should have been implemented already :/

Tommy Carreiro
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Personal Text : t0mpwnz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Akabara Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:44 pm

Not everyone HAS level 3 licences...It's just that official factions don't need one....Becuase they can all "Icly get them from tuh black market"
Not that they'll ever RP it.
Sam Akabara
Sam Akabara
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:54 pm

Every faction gets a level 3 license, they shouldn't, lvl 2 max.

And it happens, people do use binds like that.
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:30 am

Pff.... CA state law is what we are using....

I doubt you could obtain an assualt rifle on the black market in the US... It's not the middle east or the steppes of Uzbekistan or smthing like that....
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Steel Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:25 pm

Peter Greenson wrote:Pff.... CA state law is what we are using....

I doubt you could obtain an assualt rifle on the black market in the US... It's not the middle east or the steppes of Uzbekistan or smthing like that....

You probably could, I mean you could get an AK from some gypsies over here, and this is England! XD
Jamie Steel
Jamie Steel
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferdinand Brixius Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:35 pm

Feganator wrote:

You probably could, I mean you could get an AK from some gypsies over here, and this is England! XD

Nice way to be racist.
Ferdinand Brixius
Ferdinand Brixius
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : I don't care what you think about my signature, I'm protecting my freedom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Steel Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:38 pm

Alfonso wrote:

Nice way to be racist.

That wasn't me being racist I saw a something a while back where they searched one of their caravans and found a bunch of automatic weapons. I'm not saying they all do that.
Jamie Steel
Jamie Steel
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jager Arach Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:45 pm

Eeerrrr
Jager Arach
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Die standing or live begging.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:43 pm

Moriarty wrote:Not everyone HAS level 3 licences...It's just that official factions don't need one....Becuase they can all "Icly get them from tuh black market"
Not that they'll ever RP it.
All Grove Gangsters, or most of them use M4s and Spazs they bought from the store.
And they say they can buy them legally...
...Aren't those illegal?
That's it, I'm arresting their asses.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Wilhelm Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:38 pm

If ems has lvl 3 licence. I havent been known to that fact, I dont think i even used mine, Bought guns once. but not any more. Its just. Sitting there. ... Now that i know i have one.. *Buys a deagle* yay.
Daniel Wilhelm
Daniel Wilhelm
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Personal Text : Commander of the EMS And FD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down