VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*In the news this week*

+9
Simon Bourne
Peter Greenson
Victor_Jankowski
Marcus Campbell
Aaron_Lee
Jager Arach
Terry Winston
Kevin Alymer
Sam Akabara
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

*In the news this week* Empty *In the news this week*

Post by Sam Akabara Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:26 pm

*Should you tune into the television*
*On the telivision, a special news report is being shown on every single news and PBS channel*

News Anchor:
And todays emergency story comes from Red County, San andreas after local UnderSheriff Terry Winston uploaded a video tape from a CCTV camera at a local hospital. The contents of the tape, most of which is unbeleiveable and has had the Government up in arms for the last day.
The tape was obtained and its contents made known after the RCSD uploaded the footage to the National Criminal Database. The footage was then copied and distributed to Law enforcement agencies nationwide, after which it was leaked to this News station.
After tests performed by both the government and independent sources to determine the authenticity of the video, we can confirm that what you are about to see is infact, real.
Be warned, that the footage obtained is extremley violent, and is unsuitable for some viewers.

*The camera switches to the CCTV footage, extremley clear (Cause it's the 21st century)*
*The CCTV plays, Two men can be seen (Sean Phelps and Gio Claudio) standing around near the hospital. The footage displays the two men transforming into Wolves, thus confirming the existance of Werewolves, the wolves proceed to tear apart the medical officer near the ambulance, release a man (Kory Dehne) from the back of the ambulance, and transform back.

*Camera switches back to studio*
News Anchor:So, what does this mean, Werewolves are real? mutants infest the countryside? Aliens? Whatever they are, the creatures are inhuman and dangerous. The government is currently taking steps to combat the threat and to develop "Secret Technology" to detect these creatures. Concerning Red County, currently the only known location of these creatures, the Government has made a press release stating that they are preparing to mobilise a Military task force to "Search, Capture and Destroy"
Following the broadcast of the tape, Hundreds of internet communities and Websites have sprung up on the internet representing groups all over the nation dedicated to finding and killing these "Wolves"

More updates will be broadcast as the story develops.
And now the Wea-
*If in Red Country, the Broadcast is suddenly cut, followed by a red Placard saying "EMERGENCY SITUATION*
Sam Akabara
Sam Akabara
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

*In the news this week* Empty Re: *In the news this week*

Post by Kevin Alymer Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:37 pm

((Alright since you guys want to play it this way. Edward Veatress pushed me against the wall speed 5, and used strength 5, right in front of those cameras, and none rped doing anything about them.

Also where do all those vampire bites, blood sucking reports go. Nothing against vampires, but they're the only other supernatural race to take an example of.

I think this one should be confirmed by the server management before anything happens, there can be a lot of things stopping it like the F.B.I set here, and as mentioned by them, they try to keep our secret a cover and that is why they'd check this tapes before anything happened. Also how in the world do you know of what the government would do in such a situation. It might have unknown effects to the civilians all around. So Rudy, Peter, Lok please do take a look at this before you just decide to make an IC topic on it.))

Last edited by Kevin on Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry Winston Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:47 pm

(( i think we should look on the posotive of this everyone will be looking over there shoulders people will be scared againe and we wont have all these tame wolves getting petted around town. And you wouldn't have to worry where you shift XDThere will always be that doubt if you can trust your friends hoelw do you know there not a wolf ? Amd you said vamp get away with it thats because when ever they reveal they kill and dispose of body. But as its rudys server mayby he shoould make a decision as it will change the wolves roll they will have to stay hiden alot more. And attack and operate more stealthly.
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:09 am

*Along with the first broadcast is show other many times of transformations in front of the hospital.*
((It isn't the first time.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:15 am

((It's not the same time for either sides. That bank camera has caught things from both sides.))
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Jager Arach Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:16 am

(( Well the whole secret roleplay for both races is basicly done. As it's definately not the first time a vamp has used powers in front of a camera. Seeing as how admins I guess have the power to control the entire media now, I posted my own topic.))
Jager Arach
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Die standing or live begging.

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry Winston Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:25 am

(( i would like just to say this isnt sams doingbi asked him to rights this due to the fact a bunch of wolves attacked a medic straight outside the hospital i checked the tapes and rply uploaded the evidene to the national crime data base.

Im all for secretive but grim you must admit its really stupid when a wolf walks round the corner and shapeshits and everyone like ow obv not same person. Same with vamps when they use there strength and stuff in public

Personally i think this whole secret has got out of hand people are shapeshifftying and killing in massivly public areas i think the server need to draw a line that if people are stupid enogh to do such blaten things in broad daylight in the middle of the busiest street.
But like kevin said this is server manegment stuff they need to decide the best course of action.
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jager Arach Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:53 am

(( I don't think either videos would be let out or the government would at least try to cover it up. Why? Because people won't beleive that this is just in Red County. They'll look at other signs of the supernatural and become paranoid. The whole nation would be put into a panic. And when people panic they get stupid. I don't think the government is going to allow something like that to happen. Not to mention when the news breaks out into other countries.))
Jager Arach
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:53 am

((Who leaked the video Pedro?))
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Akabara Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:13 am

Kevin wrote:((Who leaked the video Pedro?))

Pedro wouldnt know who leaked it....
Jesus christ Kevin. Once again, as i said...I'll give you a good lesson in how the world works once it's daylight.
Right now..S'too early for such a long essay to be written.
Sam Akabara
Sam Akabara
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:16 am

((There's a Sheriff Department Roster, someone might've))
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry Winston Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:28 am

Kevin wrote:((There's a Sheriff Department Roster, someone might've))

((bassically i uploaded the footage to the national criminal database which is a databases the whole of the country Police can use (possibly interpol aswell) once uploaded it to there it got leaked by an officer(could be anywhere in the whole of the us). like it always does in real life ))
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jager Arach Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:26 am

machete wrote:
Kevin wrote:((There's a Sheriff Department Roster, someone might've))

((bassically i uploaded the footage to the national criminal database which is a databases the whole of the country Police can use (possibly interpol aswell) once uploaded it to there it got leaked by an officer(could be anywhere in the whole of the us). like it always does in real life ))
(( Not everything is always and why do you have it, if it's EMS's video tape? I also don't think werewolves and vampires is going to be put into something that is accesible by all police men, seeing as how the supernatural really has nothing to do with you. Also I'm more than certain all involved would be fired or at least intergoated seeing as how something like this would put everyone into an uproar and cause alot of panic. I don't care if werewolves and vampires are known, I just can't help, but point how much logic this whole idea lacks. ))
Jager Arach
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:31 am

((Don't you have to inform the feds for such event before you actually even upload it?))
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Jager Arach Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:49 am

Kevin wrote:((Don't you have to inform the feds for such event before you actually even upload it?))
(( This would go beyond feds. This wouldn't be "Hey look a werewolf and vampire lets mail it to John Walsh on America's most wanted." This goes beyond FBI or SD, if something like this ever got out the public's reaction would be one of terror, confusion and disbeleif. People would panic and an uproar would be cause and people will do what scared, panic stricken people do best, act stupid. ))
Jager Arach
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Akabara Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:46 pm

Kevin wrote:((Don't you have to inform the feds for such event before you actually even upload it?))

You DO realise that the SD is NOT subordinate to the F.B.I. Right?

THIS is what the F.B.I. Does

Currently, the FBI's top investigative priorities are:[4]
1.Protect the United States from terrorist attacks (see counter-terrorism);
2.Protect the United States against foreign intelligence operations and espionage (see counter-intelligence);
3.Protect the United States against cyber-based attacks and high-technology crimes (see cyber-warfare);
4.Combat public corruption at all levels;
5.Protect civil rights;
6.Combat transnational/national criminal organizations and enterprises (see organized crime);
7.Combat major white-collar crime;
8.Combat significant violent crime;
9.Support federal, state, local and international partners;
10.Upgrade technology for successful performance of the FBI's mission.

In August 2007, the top categories of lead criminal charges resulting from FBI investigations were:[5]
1.Bank robbery and incidental crimes (107 charges)
2.Drugs (104 charges)
3.Attempt and conspiracy (81 charges)
4.Material involving sexual exploitation of minors (53 charges)
5.Mail fraud – frauds and swindles (51 charges)
6.Bank fraud (31 charges)
7.Prohibition of illegal gambling businesses (22 charges)
8.Fraud by wire, radio, or television (20 charges)
9.Hobbs Act (Robbery and extortion affecting interstate commerce) (17 charges)
10.Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO)-prohibited activities (17 charges)

While point eight may be relevant, they would only get involved AFTER the evidence had worked it's way through the system to them or if the local Police had decided to contact them for assistance.
Sam Akabara
Sam Akabara
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:09 pm

((I was speaking of our F.B.I that already knows of this supernatural. According to them, protecting the secret is one of their duties.))
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron_Lee Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:00 pm

*After watching the news, Aaron wonders...

''Warewolves real? This can easily be edited with some movie magic... Only stupid people would belive what he says...''

*Aaron shuts down the TV, Going back to bed.. Sleeping.*
Aaron_Lee
Aaron_Lee
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Campbell Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:18 pm

*Nick watches the news from his hotel in Liberty City*

Nick:Shits still fucked up in the'

*Nick goes to sleep as its midnight there*

Marcus Campbell
Marcus Campbell
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : R.I.P VHRP 2010-2012

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor_Jankowski Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:42 am

(( This does go far beyond the feds, and yeah, the secret's basically done I think. People would basically be scared of wolves and not petting tem.
I agree with this))
Victor_Jankowski
Victor_Jankowski
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:19 am

(( Point 1 is also satisfied as terrorism is generating more fear than what actually happens ))
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:30 am

*Romeo sits down on his armchair in his house an turns on his HD Sony T.V and watches the news*

"Oh shit....this can't be good....both sides hunger for the truth and for survival...this won't go unpunished by the civvies....creatures and law...this is wrong..many years of effort on keeping this quiet..."

*Turns off the T.V , straps his under-arm holsters and puts his coat on, opens the door and heads for a walk around PC.*
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:05 pm

RomeKovz wrote:*Romeo sits down on his armchair in his house an turns on his HD Sony T.V and watches the news*

"Oh shit....this can't be good....both sides hunger for the truth and for survival...this won't go unpunished by the civvies....creatures and law...this is wrong..many years of effort on keeping this quiet..."

*Turns off the T.V , straps his under-arm holsters and puts his coat on, opens the door and heads for a walk around PC.*

(( That I am there I would go like HOLY SHIT WHAT THE FUCK WHERE IS MY SHOTGUN GET IT GET IT MY BULLETS WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY SHELLS GET THEM GET THEM IM MOVING OUT OF FUCKING COUNTRY HOLY SHIT GOD HELP ME AAAAARH!!! ))
Nicolas Djordjevic
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor_Jankowski Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:14 pm

(( Okay, I'm really sorry for the bump, but are we RPing this? I mean.... not sure of what's happening now))
Victor_Jankowski
Victor_Jankowski
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:39 pm

The Grim of Evil wrote:(( Well the whole secret roleplay for both races is basicly done.))

(( I suggest we undo all the knowledge of the supernatural races and start over >.> ))

Nero
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next