VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RolePlay guide.

3 posters

Go down

A RolePlay guide. Empty A RolePlay guide.

Post by Max_McFreeway Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:57 pm

Okay,first of all,you should know what RP means...Role play!!Role Play is acting that you are some character.The guy who is behind the screen,typing the commands and chatting does not exist.There's only the character who is adapted in-game.Now,here's a few Role Play terms.
Power Gaming(PG)-Using super-powers while RolePlaying.Example:"/me kicks Max in his head,and Max falls on ground,dead."
Meta Gaming(MG)-Using OOC informations in IC purposes.Example:You see someone's name above his head,and you say:"Hello (name)!"
Revenge Kill(RK)-Killing a character,after he kills you.
Drivers Drive-by(DDb)-This is not allowed in RolePlay,and is Jail-able,or kick-able.
Drive-By(DB)-Drive by.Using a weapon to peek your head out of the window,and shoot.
Killing on Sight(KOS)-Killing someone when you see him.
Death Match(DM)-Killing people for no reason.

Welcome to RolePlay Andreas!
Okay,now a question "How to Roleplay?" comes.And here's the answer:
First of all,you need to create a character,first of,create a CHARACTER...Than pass the test,and you're ready to start the RP.Okay now...When you meet someone,try to RP something out,unless you're busy.By the way,even RPing about killing someone,and without a reason,is still counted as DM.Now,you met a guy,and he starts talking,for example,here's a little..."Cut":
Jake_Kingley-Me
Max_McFreeway-Another character.

Jake Kingley says:Hello sir.
Max McFreeway says:What the fuck you want?
Jake Kingley says:Very friendly ain't you?What is your name?
Max McFreeway says:And what's yours?
Jake Kingley:I'm Jake,Jake Kingley.
Max McFreeway says:And i'm a fucking Candle.Joke,joke,i'm Max.

blah blah...
Now,if you get in fight,you can choose two paths..1.Just punch like a bloody chicken.2.You can RP it,for example:"/me attempts to grab Max's head,and kneehead him"./do S/F? S-Success-The action will be performed. F-Failure-The action cannot be performed,must have a valid RolePlay reason.

Second:You cannot just pull your weapons out,it's counted as Asspulling.You must RP it.For example:"/me grabs his Deagle off his w/e,starting to aim/shoot with it." More,you can pull the easy weapons out with no action(Colt.45,Desert Eagle,Silenced Pistol).

Vampires:
Vampires are split in bloodlines,every bloodline has it's own Benefits,and Downside.You can check those on other guide.Vampires have abilities,and can bite,now /vampirebite is NOT enough,you have to RP it.Furthermore,you can RP biting someone even without /vampirebite.More.Vampires cannot use Sniper Rifle.Vampires have a low paycheck.

Humans:
Humans are the alive ones.Humans can use sniper rifle's,and get higher paychecks.Most of humans don't even know that vampires exist.So,you cannot ask everyone:"Are you a vampire?".But,if you know about vampires...You still cannot just ask:"Are you a vampire?".
You can RP like a Vampire Hunter,or the one who hates Vampire Hunters.

Max_McFreeway
Forum Member
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

A RolePlay guide. Empty Re: A RolePlay guide.

Post by Infinity[Markus] Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:06 pm

Lol I don't get it, what's with people making guides about the server rules or copying someone elses guide but changing the words. Come on now, be creative.
Infinity[Markus]
Infinity[Markus]
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Max_McFreeway Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:16 pm

Okay,here's some creativity,it's just a joke,so don't warn me xD:Dr.Cox quote:"Now i won't even say:YOU'RE WRONG!I'll just say:THAT'S Marcus!"
That's just so Marcus!!

P.S:I never actually readed a guide except for the car buying one :/

Max_McFreeway
Forum Member
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadWood Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:29 am

My suggestion is to just checks the whole guide&tutorial section before making new tread with guides or obviously tutorials.
DeadWood
DeadWood
Registered

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down