VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

* As you're listening to your car radio...

5 posters

Go down

* As you're listening to your car radio... Empty * As you're listening to your car radio...

Post by Outcast Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:57 am

... the radio program is stopped, and a message is heard. It's said by a male, with a deep and calm voice.

Dear citizens of San Andreas. I am sad to inform you that the current Governor has resigned from his duty to the serious illness. He will be taken to Switcherland for treatment. A Vice-Governor Jack Keaton, a man that has been in the politics for many years and a person who has been a Vice-Governor for 3 years now, has became a new Governor of the State of San Andreas. He will now address to the public...

* You hear a man with a strong Boston accent speaking

Hello citizens of San Andreas. You probably heard about me as being a Vice-Governor. The following circumstances shook the whole state, but we have to recover and move on, to the progress. I currently cleared the whole administration of the former Governor and I will start this all over again. I want to do this right this time, it is time for changes! I also wanted to inform you that there are now positions available in the Government and anyone who meets the requirements is available to apply. To apply simply go to the City Hall in Los Santos. That would be all, God bless us all.

* Normal radio program continues

(( To apply, visit this forum http://sanandreasgov.sendboard.com/

I know a lot of ppl will start talking shit because of this, but atleast I'm trying to do something here. All the info is on the forums. There are currently 4 legislator spots available and 3 mayor spots.
))
Outcast
Outcast
Developer
Developer

Back to top Go down

* As you're listening to your car radio... Empty Re: * As you're listening to your car radio...

Post by Simon Bourne Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:04 am

((Errr....last time Adamo and i tried to get votes for being a politician everyone went like "OHUNUNNUUNNU u cant b politician because u dont have a duty to complete and blah blah blah"
At least make an OOC poll to see if people WANTS a politician...i mean, everyone kills eachother here and they wont doubt to kill a goverment official.))
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

* As you're listening to your car radio... Empty Re: * As you're listening to your car radio...

Post by Samara Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:13 am

RomeKovz wrote:((Errr....last time Adamo and i tried to get votes for being a politician everyone went like "OHUNUNNUUNNU u cant b politician because u dont have a duty to complete and blah blah blah"
At least make an OOC poll to see if people WANTS a politician...i mean, everyone kills eachother here and they wont doubt to kill a goverment official.))

(( Just because your attempt at it failed, doesn't mean someone else can't step up and have a go at it.
I'll support it if he can get it to work properly, Having a Gov working properly will bring in proper laws, and may even help the SD get its own faction working properly. ))
Samara
Samara
Management
Management

http://tiger2289.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:33 am

Samara wrote:
RomeKovz wrote:((Errr....last time Adamo and i tried to get votes for being a politician everyone went like "OHUNUNNUUNNU u cant b politician because u dont have a duty to complete and blah blah blah"

(( Just because your attempt at it failed, doesn't mean someone else can't step up and have a go at it.
I'll support it if he can get it to work properly, Having a Gov working properly will bring in proper laws, and may even help the SD get its own faction working properly. ))

((No one failed, it's just that people never gave a shit about it.))
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry Winston Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:37 am

*Terry hears the radio*

Terry:Great, Thats what we need more politicians and more redtape.

*Terry puts a cd into the radio and begins to play Video killed the radio star.
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Andre Campbell Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:41 am

*Miguel Doesn't have a car so he didn't hear The announcement over the radio.*
Andre Campbell
Andre Campbell
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : "I like to JAM OUT WITH MY CLAM OUT!" - Andre Campbell

http://www.highdeas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Outcast Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:41 am

(( Faction closed, too many bitching. Like it matters much who the governor is. Atleast the SD could create some laws, there are really no guidelines when you're arresting someone. ))
Outcast
Outcast
Developer
Developer

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry Winston Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:12 am

(( what laws do you want pm me a list as im currently writting a list of fines and such i can easily add offence to that if you would like ?))
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Outcast Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:23 am

(( will do. gotta sort it all out in my head first, so they all make sense lol ))
Outcast
Outcast
Developer
Developer

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry Winston Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:02 am

Outcast wrote:(( will do. gotta sort it all out in my head first, so they all make sense lol ))

(( lol yer im currently sifting throught california state law fair few pages XD just gonna try and add stuff that people will use not like offences like "cat theft" XD))
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down