VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules of Embracement that should go in

+2
Jager Arach
Edward Veatress
6 posters

Go down

Rules of Embracement that should go in Empty Rules of Embracement that should go in

Post by Edward Veatress Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:44 am

These are rules I thought of for Embracing a Human

1. The Sire should be level 10 and up only due to being a Protege as a Vampire
2. The human being embraced should be level 3-5 for it so they know how to RP as a human or vampire and have read off the forums

3. Only 2 embraces every month per Sire, so we wont over-populate
4. Once they are embraced the Sire should teach them to be a vampire, which is mandatory or else Camarilla kills them
5. You must have vampire bite 5 in order to embrace, no RP embracing unless you have V-Bite then it would be called Powergaming and possibly a Race Reset due to PG or a jail

Possible Rule: Embracing should have Admin Approval AND Camarilla approval on certain players due to PG, MG, and Non-Rp
Edward Veatress
Edward Veatress
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

https://vhrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Rules of Embracement that should go in Empty Re: Rules of Embracement that should go in

Post by Jager Arach Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:10 am

This is simple, right now there needs to be one person regulating vampires and one regulating wolves. This includes rules, powers, embraces and etc. We shouldn't have all these people regulating over the two races.
Jager Arach
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Die standing or live begging.

Back to top Go down

Rules of Embracement that should go in Empty Re: Rules of Embracement that should go in

Post by Edward Veatress Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:32 am

Thats my point exactly... We need someone besides Kevin and Sam to do this
Edward Veatress
Edward Veatress
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

https://vhrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:35 am

That's not how it works for werewolves. As for vampires, I think its still like before, you ask permission before embrace.
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Jager Arach Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:36 am

Edward S wrote:Thats my point exactly... We need someone besides Kevin and Sam to do this
Kevin and Sam??? You shittin me? Also that wasn't my point at all. The races need to each be regulated by one person only and noone else. We don't need a bunch of admins and people letting in random people.
Jager Arach
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Miller Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:15 pm

1. The Sire should be level 6 and up only
2. The human being embraced should be level 3 and up for it so they know how to RP as a human-soon-to-be-vampire

3. Only 2 embraces every month so vampires wont create so many vampires
4. Once they are embraced their Sire should teach them to be a vampire because they know nothing on life of a vampire
5. You must have /vampirebite(Maxed out) in order to embrace, any forms of embracing without Vampire Bite is considered Power-gaming
6. ANY embracement is required with Inquisition permission, any embracing without permission will result is a race change(if done OOC), PK, possibly CK

The only difference between the current rules and the suggested new rules are the embracing vampire to be level 10 or higher and they need an admins approval to embrace, in my opinion, level 6 is perfectly fine, and I agree with Grim of Evil that it should be one person only.
Miller
Miller
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheila Suzane Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:30 pm

I agree with miller and drake too, because when you want to embrace someone you have to go catch sam when usually he's on his bike roaming the city O.o. Level 6 and above would be fine.
Sheila Suzane
Sheila Suzane
Forum Scavenger
Forum Scavenger

Personal Text : I will eat you, whole.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jager Arach Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:43 pm

/facedesk
My point is there should be consistent regulation of each race by one individual and noone else.
Jager Arach
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:17 pm

No, this is really really stupid.

There are only two rules of Embracement...

1. Ask the Prince, if he says no you don't embrace him, if he says yes, you embrace him.

2. If you embrace anyone without Prince's permission, both of you... die...

And no, It's not that hard to OMFGBBQ Catch Sam... He is not Running Bunny or something...

Club > Bike > Patriot > Street > Jamie, search for one of those five places and you gonna find him.
Nicolas Djordjevic
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down