VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you want the gameplay to be creepier?

4 posters

Go down

Do you want the gameplay to be creepier? Empty Do you want the gameplay to be creepier?

Post by Sonerin Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:38 pm

youtube.com/watch?v=a6HEiNI6ce4&feature=list_related&playnext=1&list=PL5DE45A048509B7E6

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. soundtracks make the gameplay more realistic. Listening to it as you play the game. But of course, this works the best in night, with a foggy weather. You can also use rainymood.com to have a background rain ambience.

I tried it, it gives you a nice feeling.
Sonerin
Sonerin
Expert Killer
Expert Killer

Personal Text : Non silba, sed anthar.

Back to top Go down

Do you want the gameplay to be creepier? Empty Re: Do you want the gameplay to be creepier?

Post by Nazz Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:00 pm

An RP I had going yesterday would have felt SO MUCH MORE AWESOME if I had something like this on. Walking past the old farm south of Palomino, along the trail, in dense fog...at least, you're watching your prey do this.

When just out and about in Palomino though, I find myself listening to newer Zelda music. You know, the nighttime tunes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1cpml6xqdA

They're more peaceful, like the town usually is when I'm around. Of course, I could always change it when something does pop up...
Nazz
Nazz
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Personal Text : The Herd: For Everypony!

Back to top Go down

Do you want the gameplay to be creepier? Empty Re: Do you want the gameplay to be creepier?

Post by Sonerin Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:28 pm

I also have the Amnesia: The Dark Descent's soundtracks. The game is based on total mindfuck, so its soundtracks are way more scarier than Stalker's. I have a 150 mb of Amnesia soundtracks, if you guys want them, I'll upload them right away. It's also better than Youtube, you don't have to wait for the music to load.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXZBy6pvc4E Amnesia soundtracks. I have more of these in my PC.
Sonerin
Sonerin
Expert Killer
Expert Killer

Personal Text : Non silba, sed anthar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:56 pm

I listen to my Mix CD of Max Payne 1&2 OST's and CoD 4 themes.
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:50 pm

I don't really... get any creepy feeling while playing SAMP...
Nicolas Djordjevic
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum