VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People going all "WAH" on the Deagle.

+8
Nicolas Djordjevic
Marcus Campbell
Sam Akabara
Kyol Daniels
Midnight
Matt Mercer
Odin
Simon Bourne
12 posters

Go down

People going all "WAH" on the Deagle. Empty People going all "WAH" on the Deagle.

Post by Simon Bourne Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:17 am

Seriously? When i shoot someone's car with my Deagle they all go "Lol no it doesn't have that much power."

Well sorry to pop your dream bubble but, the IMI Desert Eagle .50 AE is a Handgun designed especially to stop moving or non moving vehicles, it implies shooting the engine block and breaking it down.

And the damage to a human target? Ha, a .50 AE can go EASILY through 1 human and hit the one behind him, and the internal damage dealt by the stopping power would make ANYONE enter shock state.

So there's nothing else to say, except that people complains about Deagle Drive-by, well, this COULD be done if RPed properly, and reducing the fire-rate, shooting click by click slowly, like a RL Deagle.
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

People going all "WAH" on the Deagle. Empty Re: People going all "WAH" on the Deagle.

Post by Odin Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:43 am

Deagle drive by is shit, it seriously need to be unscripted.
It shoots like an automatic gun which is annoying.
And not the mention the recoil of a deagle while in a moving car out from the window.
Since I shot one IRL and almost got my head smacked by the firearm itself due to recoil.
So the aiming wouldn't be 100% accurate
Odin
Odin
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Personal Text : Do not drink before school, trust me.

Back to top Go down

People going all "WAH" on the Deagle. Empty Re: People going all "WAH" on the Deagle.

Post by Matt Mercer Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:54 am

Personally. i think deagles should be thrown out of VHRP. or at least cost more. because they do. do ALOT of damage if your hit... butthere accuracy is decent in close range. as in you have to be very close quarters and know what your doing to actually hit the guy,and alot of people exaggerate it.
as in
I was shot in the thigh one day and the guy who shot me said my leg would be gone. don't get me wrong i would have a broken femer n all that but my leg would still be attached to my body.

Im thinking people arent aware of the diffrence of the .50 AE and the .50 MG
THERES a big fucking diffrence.
.50 AE bullet : |==)
.50 MG bullet: |============|=>>>>>
you get the idea
Matt Mercer
Matt Mercer
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:16 am

Deagle makes that LOT of damage because IRL it makes THAT much of a damage or even more, if people wants to RP "Glock 17's" or 9mm beretta, buy a Colt 45 and RP it being one, because of the magazine size, the damage compared to the deagle and the size.

People buys the Deagle and goes like "lol this is a glock 17 with only 7 bullets in the mag.", if you want to RP a useless Glock 17, buy the colt 45 and stop bitching.
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:25 am

RomeKovz wrote:Deagle makes that LOT of damage because IRL it makes THAT much of a damage or even more, if people wants to RP "Glock 17's" or 9mm beretta, buy a Colt 45 and RP it being one, because of the magazine size, the damage compared to the deagle and the size.

People buys the Deagle and goes like "lol this is a glock 17 with only 7 bullets in the mag.", if you want to RP a useless Glock 17, buy the colt 45 and stop bitching.

I agree with your last post,but not about the first one...
Desert Eagles become a some kind of automatic gun whil used for drive-by's,so they shooting rate decrease to a MP5 one.

Midnight
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:27 am

Midnight wrote:
RomeKovz wrote:Deagle makes that LOT of damage because IRL it makes THAT much of a damage or even more, if people wants to RP "Glock 17's" or 9mm beretta, buy a Colt 45 and RP it being one, because of the magazine size, the damage compared to the deagle and the size.

I agree with your last post,but not about the first one...
Desert Eagles become a some kind of automatic gun whil used for drive-by's,so they shooting rate decrease to a MP5 one.

Okay so if there's 1 person with a Deagle and another one with the same gun, they can at least RP the shooting? not an actual script drive by?
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyol Daniels Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:58 am

its possible to disable certain guns for driveby,
but you cant change the rate of fire.
Kyol Daniels
Kyol Daniels
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Akabara Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:01 am

Glock 17's are far from useless....Having the biggest, most expensive hand cannon in the world does not = Success.
A man with a glock can easily throw more bullets your way than a man with a Deagle.

IRL this could be minor suppression, and would keep peoples heads down.

OFC noone on here is scared of guns. At all. So they'll stand up and shoot through the oncoming fire rather than stick to proper tactics.
Sam Akabara
Sam Akabara
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Mercer Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:19 am

Moriarty wrote:Glock 17's are far from useless....Having the biggest, most expensive hand cannon in the world does not = Success.
A man with a glock can easily throw more bullets your way than a man with a Deagle.

IRL this could be minor suppression, and would keep peoples heads down.

OFC noone on here is scared of guns. At all. So they'll stand up and shoot through the oncoming fire rather than stick to proper tactics.

Agreed.
Matt Mercer
Matt Mercer
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Campbell Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:39 pm

Disable Deagle Drive-by and stop acting like were in the courthouse..Jeez a Deagle does to much damage..Okay sugest and admins might disable Deagle's But in a normal gunfight all you care about is shooting the enemy Deagle or not..
Marcus Campbell
Marcus Campbell
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : R.I.P VHRP 2010-2012

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:32 pm

One .50 cal bullet and you're history.

'Nuff Said.
Nicolas Djordjevic
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor_Jankowski Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:52 pm

I personally disagree with RPing 9mm's with Colt 45's. A Person IRL wouldn't survive like 48484684684684684684 shots of a 9mm, and like three can take a person down. Plus, cops don't use Deagles, jeez. And basically, if you move a bit with a Colt 45 while shooting.
[REPORT:] Nub_Cake has reported Colt45_Guy Reason: OMG WTF CHICKENRUN BANHAMMER THIS DUDE NAO
Victor_Jankowski
Victor_Jankowski
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by DeRon Ellis Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:31 pm

IMO, its non-rp to carry around a gun that size. The thing is a freakin handcannon and under stress, the operator wouldn't be able to compete with a smaller, lighter weapon. I always RP my deagle as a USP.45. I rarely see people actually RPly carrying a desert eagle. Come'on, the thing weight four pounds without the bullets loaded.

DeRon Ellis
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:43 pm

DeRon Ellis wrote:IMO, its non-rp to carry around a gun that size. The thing is a freakin handcannon and under stress, the operator wouldn't be able to compete with a smaller, lighter weapon. I always RP my deagle as a USP.45. I rarely see people actually RPly carrying a desert eagle. Come'on, the thing weight four pounds without the bullets loaded.

Yeah a USP .45 with 7 bullets....

I took Sean_Bell's advice, RP the gun that you scriptly have, if i have a Deagle, i RP it being a Desert Eagle .50, if i have a Shotgun i RP it being a Mossberg 500.
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Mercer Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:03 am

i dunno, i think The mighty deagle should be removed from the armory of this server. it's to damn powerful in both a script and rp fight

Script. fight = two shots with deagle (the game makes it way to accurate with that gun)
rp fight ( /me pulls out deagle: FUCK U FEAR MA DEAGLE BISH
other player =.=)
so yeah.
P.S it's a .50 AE bullet.. not .50 MG. look it up.
Matt Mercer
Matt Mercer
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:19 am

Mercer wrote:i dunno, i think The mighty deagle should be removed from the armory of this server. it's to damn powerful in both a script and rp fight

Script. fight = two shots with deagle (the game makes it way to accurate with that gun)
rp fight ( /me pulls out deagle: FUCK U FEAR MA DEAGLE BISH
other player =.=)
so yeah.
P.S it's a .50 AE bullet.. not .50 MG. look it up.

/me already knew the fucking difference between a .50 AE and a BMG....stop saying it, we know, .50AE used in handguns and SMG's, BMG is used in Sniper Rifles and Heavy/Light Machineguns.
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Nazz Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:41 am

In reality, one bullet from any handgun at a reasonably close range would feel pretty damn bad. Scriptly the Deagle is the only one that cripples health as much as a normal handgun would probably do if you had an IRL HP count. That's why it would be acceptable to RP a Deagle as any other handgun. You can take so many bullets from the Colt in script it's terribly unrealistic in the first place.
Nazz
Nazz
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Personal Text : The Herd: For Everypony!

Back to top Go down

Post by DeRon Ellis Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:55 am

I just don't want people to run around RPly with handcannons thinking its freaking unstoppable. Then blame anyone who RPly uses another weapon, such as a Glock or USP, of not RPing fear.

DeRon Ellis
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:59 am

DeRon Ellis wrote:I just don't want people to run around RPly with handcannons thinking its freaking unstoppable. Then blame anyone who RPly uses another weapon, such as a Glock or USP, of not RPing fear.

I RP the gun that I scriptly have, i don't go around saying that the Deagle is a Glock 17, because that would be really useless, a Deagle reflects the ICly damage, half or an entire Deagle clip cripples a car, like IRL.
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by DeRon Ellis Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:55 am

Like Nazz said, if you get hit with any firearm, its likely you'll go down. Anyway, I notice the server takes place in California 2011. The largest caliber weapon allow in California is a .45. Which means technically you're carrying an illegal firearm, unless its a .44.

DeRon Ellis
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Drop Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:55 am

Dude, seriously? You just take the strongest gun on earth(2nd strongest) to RP with, and have in mind the recoil that would be caused by the weapon. Your char isn't Rambo to hold recoil out that easily.

Drop
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:14 am

Drop wrote:Dude, seriously? You just take the strongest gun on earth(2nd strongest) to RP with, and have in mind the recoil that would be caused by the weapon. Your char isn't Rambo to hold recoil out that easily.

Yeah but i RP the gun that i have scriptly, if i want to RP a shitty colt 45 or a glock 17 i buy a colt 45.

If i buy a Deagle, i RP a Deagle, lock this up someone.
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by DeRon Ellis Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:21 am

Like I said, the weapon you carry is illegal in California. Do you RP it as illegal?

DeRon Ellis
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:25 am

DeRon Ellis wrote:Like I said, the weapon you carry is illegal in California. Do you RP it as illegal?

If it's sold in the Ammunation with a Level 2 Firearms License, and police used it too a while (or long time) ago, it is legal RPly.
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Drop Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:10 pm

If Ammunation sells it, it doesn't strictly mean that it's legal. You know, weapon shops sell some weapons illegaly, too. How surprising, huh?

Drop
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down