VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Youtube] FOREST FOOTAGE #01 / BEAR ATTACK

+9
Nicolas Djordjevic
ArielV
Alex Montgomery
Andre Campbell
Nazz
D_Donnerfield
Edward Veatress
Simon Bourne
Sonerin
13 posters

Go down

[Youtube] FOREST FOOTAGE #01 / BEAR ATTACK Empty [Youtube] FOREST FOOTAGE #01 / BEAR ATTACK

Post by Sonerin Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:10 am

Title: FOREST FOOTAGE #01 / BEAR ATTACK
Uploader: Toxic-Rudolf
Description: Hey guys, yesterday night I went out for a walk in the forest with my friend Jamal. We got attacked by two guys/bears/ghosts?! I don't know wtf they were, but shit was creepy enough to shrink our balls. I lost Jamal. He didn't come to school today, and his parents are getting scared :< I ran out of battery, but the ending goes like I run back to my bike, and ride back to the town.

((youtube.com/watch?v=Pt1auDp9mbM))
Code:
[i]Comment posted by (your username): [u](your comment)[/u] [/i]

Sonerin
Sonerin
Expert Killer
Expert Killer

Personal Text : Non silba, sed anthar.

Back to top Go down

[Youtube] FOREST FOOTAGE #01 / BEAR ATTACK Empty Re: [Youtube] FOREST FOOTAGE #01 / BEAR ATTACK

Post by Simon Bourne Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:29 am

Comment posted by SovietHero1337: Holy shit ....that's scary...
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

[Youtube] FOREST FOOTAGE #01 / BEAR ATTACK Empty Re: [Youtube] FOREST FOOTAGE #01 / BEAR ATTACK

Post by Edward Veatress Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:36 am

Comment posted by BenBuja: Shit! I've seen crazy stuff here but that?Im going to start hunting those bastards
Edward Veatress
Edward Veatress
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

https://vhrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by D_Donnerfield Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:45 am

(( Hah, it was fun filming that shit wid' ya Razz))
Comment posted by BlackJedi131: Damn...now I know its really true..I've seen those fucking things too! I'm even more scared after this shit..

Last edited by D_Donnerfield on Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:37 am; edited 2 times in total
D_Donnerfield
D_Donnerfield
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonerin Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:48 am

D_Donnerfield wrote:(( Hah, it was fun filming that shit wid' ya Razz))
BlackJedi131: Damn...now I know its really true..I've seen those fucking things too! I'm even more scared after this shit..

Comment posted by Toxic-Rudolf: I agree, man. P.C.'s Mayor should apply a curfew, otherwise curious kids will get hurt by this crap :/
Sonerin
Sonerin
Expert Killer
Expert Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nazz Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:51 am

Comment posted by PDragon: Fake. Maybe you kids should put more effort into videos like this instead of wearing coats over your heads and running around in the woods at night.
Nazz
Nazz
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Personal Text : The Herd: For Everypony!

Back to top Go down

Post by D_Donnerfield Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:38 am

Comment posted by BlackJedi131: Fake? FAKE? FAAAKE? We've got many more videos and we're gunna post them soon, so I guess your wrong.
D_Donnerfield
D_Donnerfield
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Andre Campbell Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:59 am

Comment posted by (MiguelCortez123): (Scary..ima go look see if its tru.. ofc with my gun)
Andre Campbell
Andre Campbell
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : "I like to JAM OUT WITH MY CLAM OUT!" - Andre Campbell

http://www.highdeas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Montgomery Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:47 am

Comment posted by PainisCupcake: Oh my, that was quite disturbing. . . But I've got to admit that I have my doubts such a thing exists.
Alex Montgomery
Alex Montgomery
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ArielV Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:07 pm

Comment posted by (CommunistTransformer): (Lol, calling major BS on this, fake n' gay, kthx. P.S. Pdragon, subscribe plz?)

ArielV
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:07 pm

Comment posted by thefuckshoulditypehere: Nah, relax... I've seen creepier things before, that's probably some bear in the woods or something. I mean, like you haven't seen a bear before...
Nicolas Djordjevic
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cesar_Rivarez Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:23 pm

Comment by DonCrow13: Ohh..Shit this babbo' ain't fun god damn those shit they should die!
Cesar_Rivarez
Cesar_Rivarez
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Steel Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:29 pm

Comment posted by WatchTheSkies: The dislike bar is as long as Justin Biebers penis
Jamie Steel
Jamie Steel
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ArielV Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:49 pm

Comment posted by CommunistTransformer: This video is still fake n' gay.

ArielV
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by D_Donnerfield Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:05 pm

Comment posted by BlackJedi131: If you think its fake, fuck off, You obviously no nothing about this kind of stuff. And if you wanna argue, gimme some proof this is fake, for a start.
D_Donnerfield
D_Donnerfield
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul_Terker Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:49 pm

Comment posted by (Bigpaul1875): (This shit was true.........I have a video camera in my house, i have a video but its of the exact same thing you guys seen, i thought i was hallucinating we need to do something )
Paul_Terker
Paul_Terker
New Residence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonerin Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:51 pm

Comment posted by Toxic-Rudolf: @BlackJedi131, we should take haters to the forest sometime and see what they would do xD
Sonerin
Sonerin
Expert Killer
Expert Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew © Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:07 pm

Comment posted by Chestah.1337: Holy shite! Did you fucking see em' monsters?! Damnit this is totally real, I'ma go investigate!

Andrew ©
Registered

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down