VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Josh Stamp[SD]

2 posters

Go down

Josh Stamp[SD] Empty Josh Stamp[SD]

Post by Derp Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:50 pm

In Character

First Name: Josh

Last Name: Stamp

Race: White.

Date of Birth: Day: 4, Month: 9, Year: 1982

Place of Birth: Los Santos

Current active address: None.

Available phone number(s): 1010198

Education: High-Scool Jefferson, Police Academy.

Are you currently in occupation?: No, Sir.
If yes, what is your current occupation?:

Have you had any previous occupations?: Yes.
If yes, what were your previous occupations?: Working in a 24/7 Market.

Do you own a current valid driver license?: Yes.
If yes, has it ever been suspended?: No.

Do you posses any knowledge or experience in the law enforcement area?: Yes Sir!
Have you ever been arrested?: No, Sir.
If yes for what charges/crimes?:

Have you ever served time in prison?: No sir!
If yes for what charges/crimes?:

Biography: Josh Stamp - Born in Los Santos... My father was an officer at Los Santos Police Department and my mother worked in a 24/7 SuperMarket in the west part of town. I went to HighSchool Jefferson, passed school with an A+. Went to the Police Academy where i was one of the best students. We were waking up at 06.00 AM, we started doing 100 Sit-ups, and then 50 pushups and so on. I passed the Academy successfully and went for LSPD, i was a private and then 2 years after i became an Officer like my father, and he went into retirement. I went to my home and a Balla gang came and drive-thru my dad and mom while they were in a restaurant... I moved on and got a job at a 24/7 Market, the pay was good and i married my girlfriend: Jessica_Stamp, we had 2 kids and lived a happy life in Gangton street. Untill, the awful thing happend, again a driveby, but this time, from the Azteca's, they killed my whole family except me... I thought that this wasnt a safe town anymore so i went to Red County, spent there 4 Years working as a pizza-man, untill i came to Palomino Creek and spent now 1 Year and 14 Months there. I saw the police doing a great job and i thought they could use a helping hand that experienced some things, but i knew first i needed to get some skills to train again. I started doing push-ups and sit-ups, created my own shooting range on a mountain. Buyed a weapon license and since then i am living happy in Palomino Creek earning money for a house...

Out of Character

Age: 13(please dont discriminate me for my age, thank you!)

Server nickname: Josh_Stamp

Past characters and factions: None characters - FBI

How long have you been a member of this server?: Id' say alot, i didnt play already 1 year and decied to come back, i would say, 2-3 Months...

Have you ever been banned from this server (if yes, why)?: No.

Why do you wish to join this faction?: I simply... LOVE Police, its the best job i ever heard of, i love RPing cop, i would like from you guys to give me a chance, you wont regret it. Ive seen many policemen in action and how they respond, its simply, cool. I was in FBI and it was sooo much fun, untill they disbanned it Sad
Have you ever played on any other role play servers (if yes, which)?: ZORP, USRP, LSRP, WZRP...
Do you posses any law enforcement knowledge or role play experience?: Yes.
Have you read the application rules?: Yes.
Any other comments: Note: I was a FBI Special Agent, i left it because it got Disbanned, now its back and i wanna join SD.

Role Play

Explain what is role play and its basics: Its based on acting as Real Life, you create your own character, you start living HIS life, you are acting as his nature is, not yours.
Explain what is meta game and give two different examples: Using OOC Information ICly or Mixing OOC and IC Chat or using internet expressions.
Example1: Hey John, did you heard the new release of samp 0.3c? (IC Chat, this is Mixing)
Example2: /pm 2 hey, come to the pc bank if you want 30,000$!!
/PM 4 COol! Im comming!(Using ooc info ICly...)

Explain what is power game and give two different examples: Forcing actions toward players or/and doing something you cant do in real life...
Example1: /me flys up in the air like superman
Example2: /me comes to john and rapes his as*
Explain what is "gun from ass": Taking out your gun without any /me's...

Give an example of a good detailed role play /me: /me takes out slowly his wallet and grabs out his ID Card and hands it to Josh.

Give an example of a bad role play /me:
/me takes his gun(He didnt explain from where did he take it)
Derp
Derp
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Josh Stamp[SD] Empty Re: Josh Stamp[SD]

Post by Terry Winston Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:26 am

Mr Stamp,

After conducting your interveiw im sorry to inform you that you where not accepted, Please feel free to re apply in 2 weeks.

DENIED

Sheriff
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down