VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paul Terker Application SD

2 posters

Go down

Paul Terker Application SD Empty Paul Terker Application SD

Post by Paul_Terker Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:02 am

In Character

First Name: Paul

Last Name: Terker

Race: Caucasian

Date of Birth:04/01/1990

Place of Birth:Liberty City

Current active address: 30 Palomino Creek

Available phone number(s): 1010607

Education:State of Liberty High School, Liberty City School Of Law

Are you currently in occupation?: Yes
If yes, what is your current occupation?: Part time fisherman

Have you had any previous occupations?: Yes
If yes, what were your previous occupations?: LCPD Cadet

Do you own a current valid driver license?:Yes
If yes, has it ever been suspended?:No

Do you posses any knowledge or experience in the law enforcement area?: How to use handcuffs correctly, and using tazers responsibly
Have you ever been arrested?:No
If yes for what charges/crimes?:None

Have you ever served time in prison?:No
If yes for what charges/crimes?:None

Biography:Hello, My name is Paul Terker, and I am 21 years old, ever since I was 5 I wanted to be a policeman, After I left State of Liberty High school, I attended Liberty City School Of Law, and got employed with LCPD as a Cadet. When I moved here about a month ago, I moved because I wanted a break from City Life, I Moved to Red County, looking for a quiet town, I booked a hotel for a week, while looking for houses for rent or sale, I found a house for rent in Palomino Creek 30, The rent price was great for my liking, So before I moved to the house, I read a review about the Area, There was only one........It had 1 star, It said This place is not a place you want to move to, its full of freaks, but later it was removed, I assumed it was because it was fake... So I rented into PC 30 and got settled. I applied for a weapon license, to protect myself from murderers and robbers. I was accepted, and I bought myself a Colt 45 from the local gun store. So I hope that any Officers that are reading this will read over my application and possibly accept it, I could be a big help to the SD and to Red County.

Out of Character

Server nickname:Paul_Terker

Past characters and factions: None

How long have you been a member of this server?: About a month

Have you ever been banned from this server (if yes, why)?:No

Why do you wish to join this faction?: So that I can help the citizens of Palomino Creek, Montogomery and the rest of red county, I want to keep the streets safe from Murderers and Robbers.
Have you ever played on any other role play servers (if yes, which)?: Zombie Outbreak Roleplay
Do you posses any law enforcement knowledge or role play experience?: No law experience, but VHRP and ZORP rp experience
Have you read the application rules?: Yes
Any other comments: Please accept me

Role Play

Explain what is role play and its basics: Roleplay is assuming the role of the character you`re playing with, like, if your a gangster you need to know the words, and accents and such.
Explain what is meta game and give two different examples: Metagame (MG) Is the term of using Out Of Character information for In Character purposes

Example 1.((Derick_Vendor((ID 0)) Local OOC Chat: Im a vampire in this game, thats why im biting you))
Timmy Locker shouts:VAMPIRE VAMPIRE KILL IT

Example 2.((Derick_Vendor((ID 0)) Local OOC Chat: Stop mging you dont know me IC))
Timmy Locker says:Im not mging ffs

Explain what is power game and give two different examples: Powergame (PG) is forcing an action upon someone, doing an unrealistic action, or forcing someone to do something unrealistic

Example 1. Timmy Locker says: Get in the car now!
((Derick_Vendor((ID 0)) Local OOC Chat:Stop Pging and im not getting in))
((Timmy_Locker((ID 0)) Just get in the fucking car or i report))
Explain what is "gun from ass": Taking a gun from your inventory with no rp involved.

Give an example of a good detailed role play /me: Takes the bag from his back, places it on the ground, unzips the 2 zips, and takes out a video camera

Give an example of a bad role play /me:takes the camera from the bag
Paul_Terker
Paul_Terker
New Residence

Back to top Go down

Paul Terker Application SD Empty Re: Paul Terker Application SD

Post by Terry Winston Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:57 am

Mr Terker,

Your application has been denied, Please feel free to re apply in two weeks.

DENIED

Sheriff
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul_Terker Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:35 pm

Officer, May I please get a reason I was denied?
Paul_Terker
Paul_Terker
New Residence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down