VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seth MacTavish - RCSD Application

3 posters

Go down

Seth MacTavish - RCSD Application Empty Seth MacTavish - RCSD Application

Post by Odin Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:51 pm

In Character

First Name: Seth

Last Name: MacTavish

Race: White.

Date of Birth: 1/09/1984

Place of Birth: London

Current active address: 20 Palomino Creek

Available phone number(s): 1010678

Education: San Feirro High School

Are you currently in occupation?: No.
If yes, what is your current occupation?: N/A

Have you had any previous occupations?: Yes
If yes, what were your previous occupations?: I used to be a small time fisherman, I didn't had serious jobs.

Do you own a current valid driver license?: Yes
If yes, has it ever been suspended?: No.

Do you posses any knowledge or experience in the law enforcement area?: Only basic knowledge.
Have you ever been arrested?: No.
If yes for what charges/crimes?: N/A

Have you ever served time in prison?: No.
If yes for what charges/crimes?:N/A

Biography:
My name is Seth Mactavish, I'm 26 years old, currently renting an apartment at east Palomino, born and raised in London.
I would like to become a Deputy Sheriff because it was my dream since I was a child, I've always looked up to law enforcements and thinking them as my heroes, This whole dream of mine starts when I was 7 years old I used to live in Temple in LS with my parents, we had some trouble with money my mom was unemployed at home, so was my dad but one night he came back wearing SASD uniform, my mom ran to him and hugged him with joy I didn't know what was going on until he told me he is going to work as a sheriff in the San Andreas Sheriff Department.
I was happy for my parents it looked like our trouble days are gone month after month our bank balance is starting to raise from its debt and we could afford stuff once again everything was going great, my dad took me sometimes with his cruiser patrolling around Los Santos and outside of it , I loved every minute of it.
My dad used to tell me "Always follow the law","never get in trouble" and etc, of course I didn't listen to him since I was just a kid.
I remember pranking old Mr. Johnson, A neighbor across the street, I used to knock on his door and ringing his door bell and then run away he got out and was mad at whoever it was.
I had a great childhood until my great life was shattered at the age of 18.
My dad was on his way home when I talked to him on the phone , that's at least what he told me until I saw it was over an hour until he said he'll be home so I called him again to see what's up.
A stranger picked up the phone he said he's a paramedic and that my dad is shot at Idlewood I took mom's car and quickly drove over there .
Many police cruisers and an ambulance was there blocking the road I was terrified and went to the nearest paramedic and said where is my dad he took me to him inside the ambulance and explained what happened .
He said that there was a brawl at Idlewood pizza stack and he tried to separate between them until one the guys that was brawling shot him and ran away.
I cried my eyes out hoping my dad will be okay all the way to the hospital I quickly informed mom about this situation when she came she was worried and hoping he will stay alive.
As they prepared him to a surgery he got into cardiac arrest due to lose of blood
They tried to revive him but it was no use , that little heart monitor claimed the sound over the room as me and my mom were crying .
Now , I'm 26 years old ready and willing to learn the ways of the Sheriff Department to continue my father's job and protect the citizens as he did and hoping one day to be a successful sheriff like he was.

Out of Character

Server nickname: A lot just call me Reese

Past characters and factions: David Reese - EMS and Fegarri Pedia

How long have you been a member of this server?: A few good months and looking to stay even more.

Have you ever been banned from this server (if yes, why)?: No.

Why do you wish to join this faction?: Cause I wanna experience how's the SD on this server and how they work, could be great to be a good guy for a change and actually fight crime instead of sighing and looking at roofs.
Have you ever played on any other role play servers (if yes, which)?: I dont know if I should tell the names here as it will be advertisements?(LS-RP)(Intent-RP)(RC-RP)
Do you posses any law enforcement knowledge or role play experience?: Yes I have.
Have you read the application rules?: Yes.
Any other comments: None

Role Play

Explain what is role play and its basics: Roleplay is basic you're giving a role to your character and playing you would IRL using IRL aspects in it aswell.
Explain what is meta game and give two different examples:
Metagaming is mixing between IC and OOC, giving any advantage over anyone IC using OOC knowledge.

Example:" I see this guy's nametag through a wall so I run away from him even though I do not know he is there IC"
Example:" Saying a guy's name without knowing them at all IC"

Explain what is power game and give two different examples: Powergaming is either using impossible powers/acts or not giving a player a chance in a RP situation.
Explain what is "gun from ass": Simply scrolling a gun without a /me.

Give an example of a good detailed role play /me: /me takes a gaze at Randomguy, examining him from head to toe before speaking.
Seth: Hey man how are you doin' this fine evening ?
Randomguy: Pretty good, trying to find people to social with.

Give an example of a bad role play /me:
/me looks at Randomguy, releasing a fart at his face which would make him faint.
Odin
Odin
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Personal Text : Do not drink before school, trust me.

Back to top Go down

Seth MacTavish - RCSD Application Empty Re: Seth MacTavish - RCSD Application

Post by Terry Winston Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:15 pm

(( this is an alt am i correct?))
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Odin Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:26 pm

(( Indeed, I am active on it. ))
Odin
Odin
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Personal Text : Do not drink before school, trust me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferdinand Brixius Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:27 pm

Odin wrote:(( Indeed, I am active on it. ))

((I can vouch for him. He is very active on this account.))
Ferdinand Brixius
Ferdinand Brixius
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : I don't care what you think about my signature, I'm protecting my freedom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry Winston Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:31 am

Mr Mctavish,

Your written application has been accepted please come down to the station for an interveiw.

Pending

Sheriff
Terry winston.
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down