VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silas Gatley [SD]

2 posters

Go down

Silas Gatley [SD] Empty Silas Gatley [SD]

Post by Drop Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:56 pm

In Character

First Name: Silas A.

Last Name: Gatley

Race: Black.

Date of Birth: 24/09/1988

Place of Birth: County General hospital, Los Santos, San Andreas, (United States of) America.

Current active address: The local hotel((homeless - lvl 1))

Available phone number(s): 1010680

Education: General Idlewood Highschool, Los Santos Downtown Law Enforcement Colledge/Academy.

Are you currently in occupation?: No, I am not.
If yes, what is your current occupation?: N/A

Have you had any previous occupations?: Yes, I did.
If yes, what were your previous occupations?: I worked as a police officer back in Los Santos, under the rank of Lieutenant II.

Do you own a current valid driver license?: Yes, I do.
If yes, has it ever been suspended?: No, it has never been suspended.

Do you posses any knowledge or experience in the law enforcement area?: Yes, I do.
Have you ever been arrested?: No, I never was arrested.
If yes for what charges/crimes?: N/A

Have you ever served time in prison?: No, I haven't.
If yes for what charges/crimes?: N/A

Biography: I was born in Los Santos, which you already know, and I lived in a street infected with gangs, drugs, and everything else in that contest. While I was in Idlewood, there was a long-lasting gang called GDC, Ganton Drive Crips. A few times in fact, I was tempted to join them, but I refused because of my nature. Me and my brother Antwade, were always more of a law nature. Silas always had a need to "put the badge on". He always wanted to fight crime, and it wasn't just that time-to-time feeling, it was more than that. He applied for the LSPD, and they briefly accepted him. He then was sent to an academy, and he ended it successfully. After that, he was climbing up the ranks in LSPD, until he reached the rank of Lieutenant II, then he joined the branch called ACU. But times changed, and in a riot the LSPD got "damaged", and most of his colleagues left the LSPD under the charges for corruption. He and his brother decided to move to Red County, and join the Sheriff's department.

Out of Character

Server nickname: VH:RP

Past characters and factions: N/A

How long have you been a member of this server?: For a hour or two.

Have you ever been banned from this server (if yes, why)?: Never was banned.

Why do you wish to join this faction?: Because I join the PD factions in all servers, I just like the cop RP!
Have you ever played on any other role play servers (if yes, which)?: I can't list them all because it would be advertising, but: G*-RP, C*-RP, I**-RP, L*-RP, L*-RP, B*-RP, R*-RP, and a lot more.
Do you posses any law enforcement knowledge or role play experience?: Yes, I do possess both.
Have you read the application rules?: Yes, I have.
Any other comments: I hope I'll get accepted!

Role Play

Explain what is role play and its basics: Role play is as you can tell, role playing. RPing is where you take on a role of your character, and attempt to act as realistical as you can. Of course, not everyone can do that.
Explain what is meta game and give two different examples:
Sigmund_Boytoy: Yo nub I see flying lols roflmao.
*gets shot 8 times*
/me doesn't mind the bullets because he's Rambo, so he continues murdering everybody.
Explain what is "gun from ass": Withdrawing a weapon from your inventory without a proper /me action.

Give an example of a good detailed role play /me: /me looks around the trunk for a brief moment, before he places his right palm onto an object, withdrawing it from the trunk.

Give an example of a bad role play /me: /me gives gun to him now gimme money.

Drop
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Silas Gatley [SD] Empty Re: Silas Gatley [SD]

Post by Terry Winston Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:50 am

Denied

((Must be atleast level 2 and own a home.))
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down