VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deshawn smalls [Application]

3 posters

Go down

Deshawn smalls [Application] Empty Deshawn smalls [Application]

Post by Pain Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:59 pm

Forename and Surname: Deshawn Smalls
Address: 15 Palomino creek.
Phone Number: 1010660
Social Security Number: Unknown(((??????))

Check ID((Post a screenshot where you transfer 2000 dollars to an SD member Captain or Above)): ((Do it when you get the license.))

-------------------------------
Why are you applying to achieve a weapon license and what level clearance are you applying for and why?((150 words minimum)):
Well, i'm applying for a level 2 weapon license. Because as a wheelerdealer i'm getting into a threat often times, I need a little buddy to protect me from the people those want to rob me. Since i'm i don't have a offical business, i set-up mine own little business at my house. I'm getting contact with alot of people that want to rob me, I even set-up cameras at my house but still they dont care. I've been robbed, shot, broken-in to my house, my car exploded. And much more, i'd like to have a little Glock 17 to protect myself. I woud like to have a 1866 winchter rifle too, because mine hobby is to hunt in the wild, Im going every summer to the desert, and i'm looking for some camels. I ofcourse have premission for this, and i can maximum hunt 2 animals, I got a premission but not rifle, so i'd like to have one too, I want the Glock to stay alive, not to shoot people, not to rob, just for a secret hidden place in my house where i grab it fast incase a threat comes in mine house.

State why we would accept your application((100 words minimum)):
Well, It's because i know what im going to do, and i don't want to be injured, or even worse killed in a shoot-out or a gang fight, It will kind of suck if everyone has a gun on the good side, and i'm all only there, If you decline my application for the Glock i'd atleast like a knife or SD Pistol, just someting to be sure that i'll survive and don't die. I, and many other people really don't like to be robbed and the house being broken-in everyday, I could also use the Glock incase someone else is in danger, I'd like to use rubber bullets, so i won't kill anyone just make sure they can't use their gun.

Do you have experience with pistols and / or other weapons:

Pistols: Desert eagle, Glock 17, Revolver, 9mm Beratte, ASP.

Sub-Machine: None, but i don't need these, If so i could learn it.

Assault: AK-47, M4.

Current employment: Wheeler dealer ((Car dealer))
Pain
Pain

Back to top Go down

Deshawn smalls [Application] Empty Re: Deshawn smalls [Application]

Post by Terry Winston Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:23 pm

Deshawn smalls [Application] 2akh5rq

PO Box 90, Dillimore, San Andreas
Mr. Smalls.

We are sorry to inform you that your firearms application has been DENIED,
Reason: you need a level 1 license before owning a level 2 and also you don't have a valid reason for owning a level 2 license.

Terry Winston.

Last edited by machete on Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:10 pm

machete wrote:
Deshawn smalls [Application] 2akh5rq

PO Box 90, Dillimore, San Andreas
Mr. Carreiro.

We are sorry to inform you that your firearms application has been DENIED,
Reason: you need a level 1 license before owning a level 2 and also you don't have a valid reason for owning a level 2 license.

Terry Winston.

((Copy-Paste much? It says Carreiro... not Smalls.))
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down