VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katherine Ramirez - [Application]

4 posters

Go down

Katherine Ramirez - [Application] Empty Katherine Ramirez - [Application]

Post by The_Noble Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:03 am

In Character

First Name: Katherine

Last Name: Ramirez

Race: Caucasian

Date of Birth: 7/16/1989

Place of Birth: Palistine, Texas

Current active address: 27 PC

Available phone number(s): 101091

Education: Went to Baylor University Law School, along with my possession of a Bachelor degree

Are you currently in occupation?: No
If yes, what is your current occupation?: N/A

Have you had any previous occupations?: Yes
If yes, what were your previous occupations?: I was previously working as a security guard for a mall, which was slightly uneventful.

Do you own a current valid driver license?: Yes
If yes, has it ever been suspended?: No, and I've never been ticketed for violating traffic laws

Do you posses any knowledge or experience in the law enforcement area?: I was a former security guard, and although this is awfully apart from being a LEO, it gave me decent knowledge of what to look for in order to stop petty crimes, such as shoplifting, which was a common occurence where I used to work.
Have you ever been arrested?: No
If yes for what charges/crimes?: N/A

Have you ever served time in prison?: No
If yes for what charges/crimes?: N/A

Biography: Born within the small town of Palistine, Texas (Town found near the outskirts of San Antonio), Katherine grew up amongst the farming community within her town. She stayed this way until age nine, where she moved to San Antonio, a multi-cultural city of great financial opportunity. After her family gained enough money within the city through means of , they moved to Los Santos, where Katherine became a security guard at a mall. She stayed like this for quite a while, before moving to Red County, due to being accustomed to the agricultural life, which is how she happened to add one to the population of the town of Palomino Creek. However, instead of farming, she had decided to try something new, inspired by her job as a security guard. Already knowing of the constant petty crimes, she desired the chance to move onto something bigger, which would assist a larger portion of the population, along with secure many areas where, otherwise, crime would occur. After all this, she came up with her conclusion- To take a shot at becoming an LEO, in order to become furthermore familiar with the law and use her knowledge to bring the hammer of justice down onto the ones who make the community unsafe.

Out of Character

Server nickname: Katherine Ramirez

Past characters and factions: Jenna Simmons (Inq), Kylie Simmons ( None), Kisumi Yukishu (None), Cora Noble (SD, EMS), Katie Carmine (None)

How long have you been a member of this server?: At least a year, however, the exact time slips past my mind

Have you ever been banned from this server (if yes, why)?: No

Why do you wish to join this faction?: Seeing as a portion of the officers have a lack of the state laws, etc, and that there is a shortage of officers, which can be easily seen by the lack of responses to crime scenes, I would say I'd like to join to up both the knowledge of laws, and add numbers to the faction
Have you ever played on any other role play servers (if yes, which)?: PR-RP, SA-RP, US-RP, LS-PR (Not LS-RP)
Do you posses any law enforcement knowledge or role play experience?: Yes, seeing as I've been roleplaying for quite a while, and that I had a previous SD account
Have you read the application rules?: Yes
Any other comments: Some may say I'm 19, however, I do a /me saying I APPEAR 19, while my character is really 22

Role Play

Explain what is role play and its basics: Roleplaying is, well, as described by the name, playing the role of a character of your choice, thriving to make that character as much to your liking through roleplay means
Explain what is meta game and give two different examples: Metagaming is using OOC information in IC
I.e. P. 1: Hey, man. P.2: Hi george_stanley. This example shows a player reading a persons SAMP nametag in order to learn their name
I.e. P. 1: /pm P. 2 We're gonna attack you in a bit. After this PM, P. 2 uses the information to run away from the attack location ICly, which is MG due to him using PMs in order to gain an IC advantage

Explain what is power game and give two different examples: Powergaming is forcing actions towards a player through non-roleplay means.
I.e. P. 1 /me raises his arms in order to block any punches. P. 2: /me grabs his arms, ripping them off, then hitting him, causing him to fly 100 feet away
I.e. P. 1: /me fires off two rounds at the man. /do Do they hit? P. 2: /do F, I dissapear and pop up behind you, snapping your neck
Explain what is "gun from ass": Withdrawing a heavy weapon by scrolling, while lacking any /me's to withdraw them

Give an example of a good detailed role play /me: /me nods to the man, while giving him a bright smile, extending her left hand to him, offering a handshake

Give an example of a bad role play /me: /me looks at the man, causing him to turn to stone
The_Noble
The_Noble
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Katherine Ramirez - [Application] Empty Re: Katherine Ramirez - [Application]

Post by Simon Bourne Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:05 am

((Might be ahead of the SD to say this but, DENIED due to heavy criminal record.))
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Noble Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:09 am

RomeKovz wrote:((Might be ahead of the SD to say this but, DENIED due to heavy criminal record.))

(( LOL? I got PKed. You do notice what PKed means, right..?))
The_Noble
The_Noble
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:41 am

The_Noble wrote:
RomeKovz wrote:((Might be ahead of the SD to say this but, DENIED due to heavy criminal record.))

(( LOL? I got PKed. You do notice what PKed means, right..?))

((Last person i knew that wanted to get their record clean by a PK was Robert_Jones , and i think he CKed and changed his name or something, because he couldn't clean his record.))
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Noble Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:09 am

(( I got verification from multiple people that say otherwise. Btw. I didn't PK to get a clean record... ))
The_Noble
The_Noble
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:15 am

((She was pk-ed from vamp to human.

Also a note to everyone, don't post in faction applications, it's up to the faction to decide, leave it to them. You got something to say, PM it to them don't post 'em here. Only people that should post here should post.))
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry Winston Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:07 am

((criminal records stand until you cked as people would just get killed to get the record clean. Katheriene has a record for murder and other offences so i need to speak with her before i take this application any further))
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down