VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Atilliary Facilities Private Mechanic Sector. ((STOP KILLING IT))

2 posters

Go down

Atilliary Facilities Private Mechanic Sector. ((STOP KILLING IT)) Empty Atilliary Facilities Private Mechanic Sector. ((STOP KILLING IT))

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The Atilliary Facilities Private Mechanic Sector is a sub-sector of the Atilliary Facilities Maintenance sector of Atiliary Facilities which specializes in road accidents, vehicle repairs, check ups and legalized car-modifications.
They are to have a private number and supplied with a AF radio to communicate.

On rare occasions they will work with the Atilliary Facilities Accident and Rescue and the Fire Department, say, when a vehicle has been flipped.
It is a private company and so costs money for repairs and check-ups and modifications.

The Rules:

ll: Do not swear at any one. It makes us look bad.
ll: Obey Road Rules at all times when patrolling or driving to a scene or back to the warehouse.
ll: Do not be under the influence of drinks/drugs while at work. This will result in being sacked or demoted.
ll: Do not use any heavy duty or dangerous machinery without consent from a higher rank.
ll: If in doubt of any machinery, ask in the AF-Radio.
ll: Obey the Law. The Law still applies to you.

The Warehouse:
This is the base of the Atilliary Facilities Maintenance, where the Atilliary Facilities Private Mechanic Sector is located.
The garage may be used to fix or make check ups to vehicles, however it is suggested to do it outside.

Vehicles:
The TowTruck - This vehicle, as the name implies, is to tow vehicles, and the predecessor of the Utility Truck.

The Utility Truck - This vehicle is the successor of the Tow Truck, with a winch at the back, making it able to tow vehicles. A problem it has, however, is that it does not raise the vehicle towed, and so if the brakes of the vehicle are stuck, or the vehicle is flipped, it will have problems, or not tow at all. However, it is better in the fact that all the mechanic's tools are found in the back of the truck, along with roadblock cones to start the towing safely.

((LA Firetruck))Land Crane- This Mobile Land Crane is for heavy duty lifting, such as the scenario of flipped or totaled cars that can not be towed. It has a area at the back to keep the vehicle steady. It has the capability to raise a toppled rancher and when used correctly. Remember to always take out the stoppers from all both sides before using the crane. Not doing so will cause it to topple over in use. These stoppers are removed once the vehicle has been placed on the back bed of the truck, tied securely.
((OOC))
Ranks:

Assistant Mechanic - These are intended to patrol with higher ranked mechanics, and may only drive the Tow Truck

Mechanic: This the average, normal mechanic. They make tows, check ups and fix vehicles them for a price of their desire. They may patrol and respond to calls in the Tow Truck and the Utility Van, or their own personal towing vehicle.

Head: There's only one head. That's Nigel Router. He controls what goes on and usually is the one to ask permission from. He's usually in Atilliary's offices looking what's going on and seeing things are going well, but sometimes he also goes to the work site to help and see everything is going well.

Head: Skin 153 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Mechanic Male: Skin 72/50 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Mechanic Female: Skin 69[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Commands:
((If it gets official, doubtfully)
/R -The AF Lab Radio that all AF workers have to communicate with each other.
/D Communicate with other departments to listen for any accidents by the Government departments.
/Roadblock (1-4) - Creates a roadblock
/Removeroadblock - Removes the closest roadblock.
((These two commands below will not be able to be used on the same player to prevent abuse.))
/Repair (This is to be roleplayed first then repaired. Is done outside the vehicle with a timer, according to the health of the car.)
/AFColor [Vehicle ID] [Color ID]

Script Notes:
Should be able to tow cars with the Tow Truck AND Utility.
It should receive 911 calls to see if it's a car building related accident.
Should be a number for them.
The interior of the building should be of the City Hall, and the garage should lead to the Area 69 interior, as Atilliary is a whole complex with science experiments under everyone's noses.
((End of OOC))
Apply today!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by The Constipator on Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Atilliary Facilities Private Mechanic Sector. ((STOP KILLING IT)) Empty Re: Atilliary Facilities Private Mechanic Sector. ((STOP KILLING IT))

Post by Raiden Akimoto Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:20 pm

Good to see AF in different shape. Anyways, is that Aluz? I thought she was fat, she loose some weight or what? Very Happy
Raiden Akimoto
Raiden Akimoto
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Fap fap fap, who fap? Shlick shlick shlick who shlick?

Back to top Go down

Atilliary Facilities Private Mechanic Sector. ((STOP KILLING IT)) Empty Re: Atilliary Facilities Private Mechanic Sector. ((STOP KILLING IT))

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:21 pm

Adrian_Lee wrote:Good to see AF in different shape. Anyways, is that Aluz? I thought she was fat, she loose some weight or what? Very Happy
That's [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] your talking about. Aluz is as slick as, well, rather normal thin-ish.

Last edited by The Constipator on Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Akimoto Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:22 pm

My mistake, so what next? RP?
Raiden Akimoto
Raiden Akimoto
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:25 pm

Adrian_Lee wrote:My mistake, so what next? RP?
Just waiting till some random person comes, applies and makes me smile...but that rarley happens...
...Atilliary has a baaaad reputation cause I used to give it childish ideas like, like, like fucking humanoid ROBOTS. I'm a young idiot and I made it look like a place of impossible things that can happen, which, despite Vampires and Werewolves being the exact same lines, still isn't accepted.

So yeah, basically, everyone looks down at AF cause I run it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Akimoto Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:30 pm

AF is a good faction, people just doesn't see it. Wish I could use my last character and continue EMS and help Aluz once in awhile. Smile
Raiden Akimoto
Raiden Akimoto
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Drop Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:34 pm

Good luck, dopey.

Drop
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:38 pm

Drop wrote:Good luck, dopey.
Wait what I don't even

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Akimoto Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:40 pm

The Constipator wrote:
Drop wrote:Good luck, dopey.
Wait what I don't even

He's getting ban, I can sense it. lol!
Raiden Akimoto
Raiden Akimoto
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down