VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Edward Veatress [Level 2 License]

2 posters

Go down

Edward Veatress [Level 2 License] Empty Edward Veatress [Level 2 License]

Post by Edward Veatress Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:00 pm

Forename and Surname: Edward James Veatress
Address: 8 Palomino Creek
Phone Number: 1010069
Social Security Number: 54-67-82

Check ID((Post a screenshot where you transfer 2000 dollars to an SD member Captain or Above)): ((Do it when you get the license.))

-------------------------------
Why are you applying to achieve a weapon license and what level clearance are you applying for and why?((150 words minimum)): I'm wanting to apply for a Level 2 License. Because as a Kung-Fu master, I face everyday threats, I need something to protect me, I've been robbed, shot, ran over, kicked around and messed with, and nothing to protect myself, I would love to own a Glock 17 and a M300 Rifle for my Hunting Times and protection, no ordinary person would survive a shotgun robbery, and definitely a Katana attack. I want to achieve it to live, not for fun, but for protection of a fragile soul itself. A soul destroyed from its body is a demon, and there are very evil people with no heart and murder others for fun. Why you should choose mine? Because I'm cautious at what I aim at, I don't drink or smoke, I definitely don't want to be caught in a very horrible Situation where everyone has something for protection and not me. I don't want to die especially, nor want anyone else to die, I need something, like a gun. Please take consideration of my attempt to achieve a License, Mhm.

State why we would accept your application((100 words minimum)): Why you should choose mine? Because I'm cautious at what I aim at, I don't drink or smoke, I definitely don't want to be caught in a very horrible Situation where everyone has something for protection and not me. I don't want to die especially, nor want anyone else to die, I need something, like a gun, or at least a Katana to threaten them to stop attacking, I am sick and tired of being robbed, a weapon of choice would be a Glock 17 and it would be very great use to me to survive and not be killed, it can also help me when SD doesn't got a clear shot and I do... such as disabling the robber or criminal. as a Please take consideration of my attempt to achieve a License, Mhm.

Do you have experience with pistols and / or other weapons: Yes, as I have been a Sergeant in the US Army

Pistols: Glock 17[Every type of Glock] , 9mm Beretta, ASP, Revolver, S&W Magnum 357. , Desert Eagle, SIG P226

Sub-Machine: American 1-80, Benelli CB M2, M42 Sub-machinegun

Assault: M4, FN SCAR, M4 Carbine, Stoner 63

Current employment: EMS Fireman

Edward Veatress
Edward Veatress
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

https://vhrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Edward Veatress [Level 2 License] Empty Re: Edward Veatress [Level 2 License]

Post by Edward Veatress Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:24 pm

((bump))
Edward Veatress
Edward Veatress
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

https://vhrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry Winston Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:21 pm

((uneeded due to the fact you being an SD cadet))
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down