VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metises ? What Are They? Well, we're bad ass wolves. Read it.

+3
Kevin Alymer
Simon Bourne
Sean Phelps
7 posters

Go down

Metises ? What Are They? Well, we're bad ass wolves. Read it. Empty Metises ? What Are They? Well, we're bad ass wolves. Read it.

Post by Sean Phelps Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:31 am

Quote from Werewolf: the Apocalypse wikipedia:

"A Garou born from two Garou parents is called a Metis and is invariably deformed as a result of this inbreeding, as well as completely sterile; however, Metis have Gifts and advantages exclusive to their breed, including the ability to regenerate in all their various forms and a deeper understanding of Garou society owing to their pre-change life exclusively amongst the Garou"

I've heard that people don't fear Metises IF they see them.
Imagine a 3ft or even higher wolf standing infront of you, razor sharp teeth, body mass(str 5) and have endurance like 3 normal wolves(endurance 5 ofc.) I'd run away from any Metis i see, even from a Albino one like me and David. They are all badass.

ABOUT SHOOTING AT METISES: It wouldnt do much harm if you have both Strength 5 and Endurance 5.. He'd feel sharp pain, and it would stop VERY fast. Tazer effects are so-so. You'd have to ask Drake / Jager / Grim of Evil about it.
Sean Phelps
Sean Phelps
Death Claws
Death Claws

Personal Text : Derpinator.

http://www.reddit.com

Back to top Go down

Metises ? What Are They? Well, we're bad ass wolves. Read it. Empty Re: Metises ? What Are They? Well, we're bad ass wolves. Read it.

Post by Simon Bourne Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:37 am

Sean Phelps wrote:Quote from Werewolf: the Apocalypse wikipedia:

"A Garou born from two Garou parents is called a Metis and is invariably deformed as a result of this inbreeding, as well as completely sterile; however, Metis have Gifts and advantages exclusive to their breed, including the ability to regenerate in all their various forms and a deeper understanding of Garou society owing to their pre-change life exclusively amongst the Garou"

I've heard that people don't fear Metises IF they see them.
Imagine a 3ft or even higher wolf standing infront of you, razor sharp teeth, body mass(str 5) and have endurance like 3 normal wolves(endurance 5 ofc.) I'd run away from any Metis i see, even from a Albino one like me and David. They are all badass.

ABOUT SHOOTING AT METISES: It wouldnt do much harm if you have both Strength 5 and Endurance 5.. He'd feel sharp pain, and it would stop VERY fast. Tazer effects are so-so. You'd have to ask Drake / Jager / Grim of Evil about it.

They will still suffer pain not from 1 bullet, from a barrage of them, image shooting an entire clip of an Uzi into a Wolf? It's not bulletproof, the organs still suffer damage.

And a .50 or .357 handgun? Say goodbye to body parts....
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Metises ? What Are They? Well, we're bad ass wolves. Read it. Empty Re: Metises ? What Are They? Well, we're bad ass wolves. Read it.

Post by Kevin Alymer Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:38 am

Not really, bullets would take him down like any human. He might resist a little more if he has endurance or a certain gift, but other than that they all go down the same way. They do heal faster, but they can't if there's a bullet inside, plus it does take time.

We have not included the part that nothing but silver puts them down. Silver does affect them more, so even if they can be a little more resistant, a silver bullet would do. Silver bullets are harder to get so you wouldn't go all, o I got all these silver bullets and start spraying them around. Plus if you see a metis, it comes to your mind maybe silver could affect them, from movies. So with silver they'd go down even faster.
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryan_Dan Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:57 am

A gun would damage a wolf a lot, especially Desert Eagle .50.
Any werewolf should Rp fear from a gun aswell, because they would know what the gun can do.
Bryan_Dan
Bryan_Dan
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Drop Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:00 pm

Bryan_Dan wrote:A gun would damage a wolf a lot, especially Desert Eagle .50.
Any werewolf should Rp fear from a gun aswell, because they would know what the gun can do.
Listen, IRL you'd scream your ass off and run as far as you can(because you're a wuss is for one, but 2nd, you're a human).
Rome, you're always like, 60 people are standing in front of you and you're aiming your lame .50 at one of them. "YU NO RP FEER LOL I GO MAKE NOTHER WHINE THREED ON OFF TOPICZ". And then when we read it, we wanna commit a suicide.

Drop
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Phelps Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:20 pm

As i said, they would have a BIG body and muscle mass,i t would affect them, but not so much as a human.
Sean Phelps
Sean Phelps
Death Claws
Death Claws

Personal Text : Derpinator.

http://www.reddit.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Drop Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:22 pm

Yo, why don't werewolfs get RPGs and shoot random people? [:

Drop
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:15 pm

Drop wrote:Yo, why don't werewolfs get RPGs and shoot random people? [:
Cause they ain't got opoosable thumbs, bro.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:16 pm

The Constipator wrote:
Cause they ain't got opposable thumbs, bro.

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:25 pm

Drop wrote:
Listen, IRL you'd scream your ass off and run as far as you can(because you're a wuss is for one, but 2nd, you're a human).
Rome, you're always like, 60 people are standing in front of you and you're aiming your lame .50 at one of them. "YU NO RP FEER LOL I GO MAKE NOTHER WHINE THREED ON OFF TOPICZ". And then when we read it, we wanna commit a suicide.

Well listen or read again boy, you might come from a big city RP, not used to the fucking fact that seeing a Wolf or a fucking Metis is a usual thing here, same with people killing eachother on the streets, if you even had at least 1 fucking working eye and you could read some old topics to see how it works, you should get how does people find the wolves.
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Jager Arach Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:40 pm

Metis endurance and strength is the same as every other Garou. They have advantaged due to the fact they can stand on two legs, posable thumbs and are alot larger and more intimidating. They also have deformities, which can sometimes help them, but can also be a hinderance.
Jager Arach
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Die standing or live begging.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:49 pm

The Grim of Evil wrote:Metis endurance and strength is the same as every other Garou. They have advantaged due to the fact they can stand on two legs, posable thumbs and are alot larger and more intimidating. They also have deformities, which can sometimes help them, but can also be a hinderance.
....I'm officially fucked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:03 pm

The Constipator wrote:
The Grim of Evil wrote:Metis endurance and strength is the same as every other Garou. They have advantaged due to the fact they can stand on two legs, posable thumbs and are alot larger and more intimidating. They also have deformities, which can sometimes help them, but can also be a hinderance.
....I'm officially fucked.

Yeah....next time we see a Metis it's going to come at us with dual wielding chainsaws....
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:08 am

The Constipator wrote:
The Constipator wrote:
Cause they ain't got opposable thumbs, bro.

Why did you quote yourself? WHY!?
Tommy
Tommy
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:19 am

Drop wrote:

Lol and all you do is whiney whiney bitchy bitchy when things dont go as you want and scream for a re-do.

So yeah, Metises must be shot on sight because they're fucking monsters, seriously? Who wouldn't kill a monster like that?

RPing fear of a bigger Wolf? How about them RPing fear of a human aiming a gun at them?
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down