VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reminders.

3 posters

Go down

Reminders. Empty Reminders.

Post by Kevin Alymer Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:14 am

- You need to RP, setting the voltage for tasers, and also hold them long enough to properly tase someone. Since we're not pro's at doing that, you can just say "/me sets the voltage to a high enough level to take a person down." for example. Also you can't tase two people on one cartridge. Remember you have to RP reloading them each time.

- For guns, you have to RP pulling the safety off, else, you'll not be able to shoot. No excuses as, I always keep it off, just no, that'd be a stupid and dangerous thing to do.

- On the MP5 and drive by: https://vhrp.rpg-board.net/t2698-everyone-in-particular-sd.

- You HAVE to RP getting the MP5 out of the car.

- In hostage situations, don't shoot towards the suspect, yes you may disable the car if you whoever has the hostage shows no weapon.

- Act like cops, yes you can RP a badass cop, but it does have limits.

- Patience is crucial, we don't care if some people are hard to cooperate with, its what you signed up for.

- Don't just unholster tasers randomly when the person has done nothing, some people might find it uncomfortable.

That's it for now.

Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Reminders. Empty Re: Reminders.

Post by Odin Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:08 am

To be honest, about reloading and charging the taser would be annoying and a lot of people would just run as you do so.
Some of us can't type fast enough to rp it and the other guy would be like:" LOLOLOL I HAS ESCAPED"
Odin
Odin
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Personal Text : Do not drink before school, trust me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Outcast Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:55 am

I agree with Odin, the taser rule is just stupid.
Outcast
Outcast
Developer
Developer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:34 pm

Odin wrote:To be honest, about reloading and charging the taser would be annoying and a lot of people would just run as you do so.
Some of us can't type fast enough to rp it and the other guy would be like:" LOLOLOL I HAS ESCAPED"
This is a large problem. We just can't keep a million binds for chase situations like reloading, tackling and shouting. People expect us to type while they run off, and then complain when we catch them with the taser without /me'ing the shot, reloading and everything that comes to their mind. Or when in a car chase. We can't keep typing on little bumps on how our bodies move forwards and backwards and continuing the chase. We can't keep up with it, and they always drive off when we do.

- Patience is crucial, we don't care if some people are hard to cooperate with, its what you signed up for.

This is hard for this particular server. We always know OOCly with some certain people that their going to try stab and slice our necks for giving them a bloody ticket. It happens to be that we're in a town of superheroes. This is hard to be patient with someone who you just KNOW is going to use some contraption to murder you quickly and quietly to avoid a god damn mother fucking TICKET.

- In hostage situations, don't shoot towards the suspect, yes you may disable the car if you whoever has the hostage shows no weapon.

What we/I do is set up the situation to pay and then have a sniper knock out the suspect from far. This is always good to save the civilian.
Why? Cause we know that people who actually do that are super-villains who can take out three geared SWAT members with his fucking...CLAWS AND INHUMAN STRENGTH.

I rest my case.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:57 pm

Nope, it's not a stupid rule, prevents you guys from tasing three people at a time, which is impossible to do in real life. If you still argue, I will then just show you a video on tasers, and why I'm writing all that. So you have to roleplay reloading the cartrige after you're done with one person, taser isn't a gun, it's a taser, you can't just bring down 10 guys in one shot, it's highly non-rp. No need for a bind, the time you get to write it is kind of the time you get to reload the taser. And as I said, you can't go in a shootout in a taser, it's a taser not a gun.

If you have complaint then ask for this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNwGyJIipys

Patience is crucial, people who don't show patience start raging against civilians, but we signed up to this job, so we have to do it right.

For hostages, I wasn't talking about a sniper, was talking about when you're surrounding the person and keep firing using normal weapons. As for the snipers those are other steps we take with the S.W.A.T team.
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum