VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*If you search for gore videos, again - "Countyside Inhale"*

+13
Mike Dan
Victor_Jankowski
Peter Greenson
Armaros
Raiden Akimoto
Tanya Smith
D_Donnerfield
Sean Phelps
Outcast
Waffle
Edward Veatress
Simon Bourne
Sonerin
17 posters

Go down

*If you search for gore videos, again - "Countyside Inhale"* Empty *If you search for gore videos, again - "Countyside Inhale"*

Post by Sonerin Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:36 pm

Title: VID-345
Posted by Anonymous

*In the video, the camera was set on the table, facing the torturer and the victim. You can see Luna Eristoff hung by chains from the ceiling, she is dead. The torturer is masked all over, his voice comes out too muffled.*
Code:
[i]Comment posted by (your username): [u](your comment)[/u] [/i]

Last edited by Sonerin on Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Sonerin
Sonerin
Expert Killer
Expert Killer

Personal Text : Non silba, sed anthar.

Back to top Go down

*If you search for gore videos, again - "Countyside Inhale"* Empty Re: *If you search for gore videos, again - "Countyside Inhale"*

Post by Simon Bourne Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:08 pm

Comment posted by SovietHero1337: Bah another wannabe killer, troubled childhood much? Just go back to your double A meeting and get a life.
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

*If you search for gore videos, again - "Countyside Inhale"* Empty Re: *If you search for gore videos, again - "Countyside Inhale"*

Post by Edward Veatress Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:01 pm

Comment posted by BenBuja: Oi, fuck you. Try to kill me and you'll die... but the last tune was okay.. I do want to set you life on fireeee
Edward Veatress
Edward Veatress
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

https://vhrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffle Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:00 pm

Comment posted by NotARussian: These are brilliant!I love dem.

Waffle
Elite Cake
Elite Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Outcast Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:05 pm

Comment posted by makaveli: Go back home and suck some more dicks you weirdo, be careful when I find you...
Outcast
Outcast
Developer
Developer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Phelps Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:07 pm

Comment posted by SeanP: You will bleed like a pig when i find you.
Sean Phelps
Sean Phelps
Death Claws
Death Claws

Personal Text : Derpinator.

http://www.reddit.com

Back to top Go down

Post by D_Donnerfield Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:34 pm

Comment posted by BlackJedi131: You'll wish you were never born when I find you..
D_Donnerfield
D_Donnerfield
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanya Smith Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:56 am

Comment posted by Mia: Sick, asshole! We're so meeting up soon!
Tanya Smith
Tanya Smith
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : If you can see this, I am probably dead now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Phelps Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:57 am

Comment posted by SeanP: Hm.. How do you want to die..? Knife?.. Machete... Katana...? Eaten alive or hm.. Chainsaw.. or... Oh yeah... split you in four pieces using cars. That is fair for what you have done. Be ready to meet your nightmare. ME. Sean Phelps. You will bleed like a pig..

I haz ballz :3
Sean Phelps
Sean Phelps
Death Claws
Death Claws

Personal Text : Derpinator.

http://www.reddit.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Akimoto Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:12 pm

Comment posted by RaidenTheOnlineGamer: Don't you think he tortured Luna too much? Why is he wearing white mask? Its doesn't blend with his clothes. Ooops, lock and load time..

(Subscribe Sonerin if you think he made a good Forum YouTube. LOL)
Raiden Akimoto
Raiden Akimoto
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Fap fap fap, who fap? Shlick shlick shlick who shlick?

Back to top Go down

Post by Armaros Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:07 pm

Comment posted by (Leet1Armaros): Eh, watch out, I like your style, but everyone in this county is a 10 foot sword ninja carrying double glocks or akimbo eagles, might find out your location and just go all 'Youre dead' and badass and shit you know?

Armaros
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:49 am

Comment posted by ThatOtherGuy: Well there is Palomino Creek pier.... Shitsickleds/ Very Happy
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor_Jankowski Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:02 pm

(( Just a reminder.... Youtube would block these videos in like 5 hours after it was uploaded)))
Victor_Jankowski
Victor_Jankowski
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffle Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:05 pm

Victor_Jankowski wrote:(( Just a reminder.... Youtube would block these videos in like 5 hours after it was uploaded)))

((Then again, "on the internet" is a wide term, and you /can/ find gore videos on other websites if you really try. What makes you think he didn't upload them there IC?))

Waffle
Elite Cake
Elite Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonerin Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:34 pm

Victor_Jankowski wrote:(( Just a reminder.... Youtube would block these videos in like 5 hours after it was uploaded)))

((liveleak.com, theync.com, realogrish.com. Etc. There are a lot of websites to watch gore videos at.))
Sonerin
Sonerin
Expert Killer
Expert Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Dan Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:56 pm

*Random YouTube admin finds the video*

Random YouTube admin : WTF!

*Random YouTube Admin Removes the video and bans the username for 10 days*
Mike Dan
Mike Dan
Vampire
Vampire

Personal Text : TFK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonerin Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:00 pm

Mike Dan wrote:*Random YouTube admin finds the video*

Random YouTube admin : WTF!

*Random YouTube Admin Removes the video and bans the username for 10 days*

((Did you even bother reading what I've just said?))
Sonerin
Sonerin
Expert Killer
Expert Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jericho Phelps Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:22 pm

Comment posted by Anarcy99: Mad sicc, make sum mor!

Jericho Phelps
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Personal Text : I accidentally your money. Is that bad?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lloyd McFadden Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:25 pm

Comment posted by WhiteMenace: Man your a Sick Mofo, And how dare you steal the name of a Prevous Red County Killer, He was better then you what he did. He was way more proffessional at it. I'll have to contact him.

(( Btw the guy Im talking about is not me. Its Elijah Bartholomew and he was known as the Butcher, he was a pretty good Killer. Anyone remember being killed by him? Also I laugh at how he was never caught))
Lloyd McFadden
Lloyd McFadden
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:13 pm

Comment posted by SovietHero1337: This is a killer? please....only pussies kill in a hideout...yesterday i ran over a retard that was laying on the street like if it was his bed or something...

((lol it was Darren.))
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryan_Dan Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:32 pm

Comment posted by Cod123: Another killer? ahh... well, I guess I'm not the only one.
Bryan_Dan
Bryan_Dan
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:36 pm

Comment posted by NoneOfYourBusiness: ... No words to describe this faggotary.

(( Btw, yeah, I remember Elijah's killing, we had a huge police case back in April when he killed 3 people xD ))

Nero
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Lloyd McFadden Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:51 am

(( Dam that case was fun, His kills where so planned out well, And how he framed Tanya so well too xD. He was never caught though :\ ))
Lloyd McFadden
Lloyd McFadden
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down