VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lock.

+2
Dominique LaRue
Max Woods
6 posters

Go down

Should this be implented?

Lock. I_vote_lcap100%Lock. I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]
Lock. I_vote_lcap0%Lock. I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Lock. I_vote_lcap0%Lock. I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Lock. Empty Lock.

Post by Max Woods Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:05 am

Lock it :\ Dont know how to fix the glass walls. . . too bad Sad

Last edited by Martin12 on Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:54 am; edited 3 times in total
Max Woods
Max Woods
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Lock. Empty Re: Lock.

Post by Dominique LaRue Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:08 am

An excellent project. I support this being added if it's not buggy!
Dominique LaRue
Dominique LaRue
Talkalot
Talkalot

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Montgomery Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:19 am

I have my doubts people would actually go there, I mean. . .There's the Fleishberg and Asylum, people visit 'em only once in a Blue Moon. . . .Another restaurant won't bring more RP. . .But that's just my opinion
Alex Montgomery
Alex Montgomery
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Woods Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:21 am

Tested it in MTA, no bugs so far. Glass cannot be broken that's good.
Well, people actually do visit asylum, but this is more like a RP chilling place, where people see you from outside cus its no interior. I think people will go there when they have important meetings and such. Its mainly for more rp. I'll make a Poll, so we can see.
Max Woods
Max Woods
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonerin Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:46 pm

Honey Badger wrote:I have my doubts people would actually go there, I mean. . .There's the Fleishberg and Asylum, people visit 'em only once in a Blue Moon. . . .Another restaurant won't bring more RP. . .But that's just my opinion

Hell, even Fleishberg and Asyum don't have people visiting them. But do you know why? They don't open them up for business. No one wants to go there alone and roleplay with imaginary bartenders.
Sonerin
Sonerin
Expert Killer
Expert Killer

Personal Text : Non silba, sed anthar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:52 pm

Sonerin wrote:
Hell, even Fleishberg and Asyum don't have people visiting them. But do you know why? They don't open them up for business. No one wants to go there alone and roleplay with imaginary bartenders.

Imaginary bartenders... No-one would RP a bartender, sitting alone in a bar, waiting for someone to show up. And when someone does, all they do is /buydrink and exit the place, and walk around the bank with a bottle in their hand.

Nero
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonerin Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:09 pm

Nero wrote:
Sonerin wrote:

Imaginary bartenders... No-one would RP a bartender, sitting alone in a bar, waiting for someone to show up. And when someone does, all they do is /buydrink and exit the place, and walk around the bank with a bottle in their hand.

You never roleplayed leading a bar before, have you..

On another server, I was the VP of a motor-club. We owned this bar, and the server had many people online. We threw up advertisements everyday, and let people come in. 10-15 minimum people came down. I ran the bar, and it was a fun thing to do. It's damn better than standing infront of the bank, going "cmere dog" at wolves. Basically, doing fucking nothing.

And yes, I would RP a bartender (not only me), throw up an advertisement and attract people's attentions. And no, they won't /buydrink and exit the place.
Sonerin
Sonerin
Expert Killer
Expert Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:16 pm

Sonerin wrote:
Nero wrote:
Sonerin wrote:

On another server, I was the VP of a motor-club. We owned this bar, and the server had many people online. We threw up advertisements everyday, and let people come in. 10-15 minimum people came down. I ran the bar, and it was a fun thing to do. It's damn better than standing infront of the bank, going "cmere dog" at wolves. Basically, doing fucking nothing.

And yes, I would RP a bartender (not only me), throw up an advertisement and attract people's attentions. And no, they won't /buydrink and exit the place.

Nothing left for you both to talk about except your problems, take them to Forum PMs and someone lock this as requested by the topic creator.

Edit: And once fuckin' again, this is NOT LSRP or another big city RP, player base is 35, Small Town/County RP, a nightclub and a bar already being used, everyone uses the bank as a hangout place.
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonerin Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:40 pm

RomeKovz wrote:
Sonerin wrote:
Nero wrote:
Sonerin wrote:

Nothing left for you both to talk about except your problems, take them to Forum PMs and someone lock this as requested by the topic creator.

Edit: And once fuckin' again, this is NOT LSRP or another big city RP, player base is 35, Small Town/County RP, a nightclub and a bar already being used, everyone uses the bank as a hangout place.

You can actually group that 10-35 players in a bar if you open it up for business.
Sonerin
Sonerin
Expert Killer
Expert Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down