VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Applicant 622 County Deputy Application - Thomas J. Rollington

2 posters

Go down

Applicant 622 County Deputy Application - Thomas J. Rollington Empty Applicant 622 County Deputy Application - Thomas J. Rollington

Post by Thomas Rollington Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:55 am

In Character

First Name: Thomas

Last Name: Rollington

Race: Human...?

Date of Birth: 3/7/1988

Place of Birth: Saint Marks Hospital, Los Santos

Current active address: 26 Palomino Creek.

Available phone number(s): PH: 1010420 Fax: 101042001

Education: Collage

Are you currently in occupation?: Unemployed
If yes, what is your current occupation?: N/A

Have you had any previous occupations?: Nope..
If yes, what were your previous occupations?:

Do you own a current valid driver license?: Yes.
If yes, has it ever been suspended?: Never.

Do you posses any knowledge or experience in the law enforcement area?: Yep, went to Collage for it.
Have you ever been arrested?: I forget.. a long time ago.
If yes for what charges/crimes?: I do actually forget.

Have you ever served time in prison?: Yep.
If yes for what charges/crimes?: Forget.

Biography: Thomas Rollington lived in a poor and bad neighborhood down in East Los Santos flats, his mother was a courageous woman who set her life out to become a librarian in Market, Los Santos. I had a older brother named Charles, he was a wanna be thug.. he always wanted to become one of the local gangs.. called the Rollin' Heights Ballas' he soonly died... when he was 16 years old. He got his bandana and his acceptance, but soon after he was a big shot inside the gang.. he got shot by a Temple Drive Family drive by, 5 gang members died that day. I soon started speaking slang when I was 10 years old. My momma' told me not to go near them and I listened, and she was right.. I always loved to watch the L.S.P.D patrol cars go down the street when I was young. And then I soon had a passion for law and enforcement. My Father.. Tyrone Rollington. told me all about them.. and I remember his words.. "they're here to help you not hurt you" After soon... I got older I was 18 years old, I packed up and I headed to Red County, I got bus fare and I stopped at Dillimore. I lived there for awhile.. And then I went back to Los Santos hills, got my two term collage degree for Law and Justice. I soon came back.. waited for the correct time.

Three years later, I moved to Palomino Creek, found out the secrets of the town soonly.. it was hell, people dying every two minutes.. people getting mauled by large wolves.Palomino Creek is hell.. and I wanted a passion to help serve and protect it, by lowering the crime rate, I would use tolerant teamwork to help stop it, I see Officer's getting shot and picked on all alone atleast everyday.. I'm willing to risk my life to keep the saftey up and the crime down in this County.

Out of Character

Server nickname: Thomas_Rollington

Past characters and factions: Ricardo_Chavez, 18th Street Cholos... and I been in GSF when I first came here.. and I was in The Sabbat.

How long have you been a member of this server?: About 5 months.

Have you ever been banned from this server (if yes, why)?: Nah, never and I never will.

Why do you wish to join this faction?: Well, i'm quite active on the server, and I see people getting owned by wolves and cops getting shot up and owned while its one cop versus 4 other gang bangers with guns.. i'd like to help out and become a peacemaker to create a stable environment for everybody to play fair in without any whining or bitching of getting RPK'd 24/7. I think I can help out the Community IC'ly alot if I could get this job. If I where to be able to join this faction, i'd be a sufficient teamworker and get some more law enforcement knowledge on a supernatural being server.. would like to explore the future ahead if I do happen to get accepted.
Have you ever played on any other role play servers (if yes, which)?: PR:RP, LS:RP, P:RP OK:RP, BC:RP... etc...
Do you posses any law enforcement knowledge or role play experience?: Alot of it.
Have you read the application rules?: Of course I have.
Any other comments: Nope.

Role Play

Explain what is role play and its basics: Roleplay is obviously roleplaying a character and acting as you would in real life, such as running away while big shootouts are happenening.. unless you're brave enough to join and help..
Explain what is meta game and give two different examples: MG: Mixing OOC information in IC chats.
Example no.1: "Jack_Brown says: lol fu all"
Example no.2: *Jack_Brown doesn't know about wolves ICly* "Dick Rider says: turn into human form wolf.. not safe here"

Explain what is power game and give two different examples: PG: Unrealistic actions/events in a roleplay situation.
Example no.1: Running while being shot in the head and not roleplaying any injuries...
Example no.2: Punching someone who is aiming a gun at you without any roleplay involved.
Explain what is "gun from ass": Scrolling a weapon from your inventory without any roleplay involved.

Give an example of a good detailed role play /me: /me enters the shop and takes a beer case from the stack, and then places it onto the counter and pays for it.

Give an example of a bad role play /me: /me jumps down from the 4 story building and lands onto his feet without a scratch.
Thomas Rollington
Thomas Rollington
Forum Member
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Applicant 622 County Deputy Application - Thomas J. Rollington Empty Re: Applicant 622 County Deputy Application - Thomas J. Rollington

Post by Terry Winston Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:19 pm

Applicant 622 County Deputy Application - Thomas J. Rollington 2akh5rq

Mr Gionne,

im sorry to inform You that your application has been unsucsessfully DENIED.
Please feel free to re apply in two weeks.

Reason: Criminal record and served time in prison.

Terry Winston.
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down