VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry if i am annoying or i am a fool...but you are right about everything..

+5
Tommy Carreiro
Marcus Campbell
Simon Bourne
Victor_Jankowski
<3VHRP
9 posters

Go down

Sorry if i am annoying or i am a fool...but you are right about everything.. Empty Sorry if i am annoying or i am a fool...but you are right about everything..

Post by <3VHRP Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:03 am

I made this topic because i made a problem,What I Did Was Foolish & Impulsive I Know How Angry You Are ... & What You Must Be Going Through So I Hope , You Know How Sorry I Am For All That Happens in the server... ... Please Forgive Me I Felt Ashamed For What I Had Done. I Don't Have Any Excuses.I Did What I Did. I Take Full Responsibility For Myself And My Actions. I Wouldn't Pawn This Off On Anybody. I'm Sorry It Happened.
And I Hurted People i am so sorry for that.....i know its all my fault and i know that what i did was wrong and i will try to learn to stop and be a better guy for your Community And i really feel bad that i am not playing VHRP,this server is my life rudy i cant leave the server and i am giving this sorry to every one but i know they wont accept my apologies i will not leave this server rudy...I am sorry for every thing all i want is...You accept my applogies and Let me come back to.....Man :S i cant live without this server please rudy this server is my life and it will always be...i write all this from my heart and i wont stop writing *APPOLGIES* To every one,i want you to accept my apologies server....And i am sorry if this was annoying...or a foolish...But i am sorry...any ways i know you are not gonna let me come back to server and will start insulting me in /replys all i want...Is you people to accept my appolgies and i am always on the forums i never left.....and

I am an asshole(Jeff_Burton) and all his accounts...

Sorry rudy
Sorry guys
Sorry Admins
Sorry Community

<3VHRP
Registered

Back to top Go down

Sorry if i am annoying or i am a fool...but you are right about everything.. Empty Re: Sorry if i am annoying or i am a fool...but you are right about everything..

Post by Victor_Jankowski Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:13 am

Just. Get. A . Life.
Victor_Jankowski
Victor_Jankowski
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Sorry if i am annoying or i am a fool...but you are right about everything.. Empty Re: Sorry if i am annoying or i am a fool...but you are right about everything..

Post by Simon Bourne Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:15 am

Just GTFO, you were giving like 2500 chances and you fucked up big time...

You love VHRP but VHRP may not love you...
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Campbell Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:19 am

Just stop asking for forgiveness

You ban evaded 5 times for christ sake..You hacked on all of them,Just accept the fact that you will stay banned,Didn't want to get banned?Shouldn't of hacked in the first place.
Marcus Campbell
Marcus Campbell
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : R.I.P VHRP 2010-2012

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Carreiro Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:21 am

Victor_Jankowski wrote:Just. Get. A . Life.
no. U. Can't you forgive the man? No, you're 'le cool cuz i'm insultin server nolifahs'

Tommy Carreiro
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Personal Text : t0mpwnz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Phelps Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:40 am

Mhm.. Yeaaah... Riiight... Yeaah..

No.
Sean Phelps
Sean Phelps
Death Claws
Death Claws

Personal Text : Derpinator.

http://www.reddit.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Odin Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:39 pm

Umm yea... no.
Odin
Odin
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Personal Text : Do not drink before school, trust me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guerrero Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:03 pm

Oh Jeff, 10000 ppl hates him but not me. I know he broke too much Rp rules. But he is a nice guy. lol I guess so. Kinda agree if he's an asshole(didn't mean to insult, he said that to himself). Why dont you find other server to have fun with?

Guerrero
Rookie Killer
Rookie Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:50 pm

There's something called tough love mate, It's for your best that you should stay out of the community.

Nawwwp!
Sincerely I think you should just move on.

Locked to avoid the /ragereplies.
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down