VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vatos Locotes " V.L "

+14
Nero
MusicStudio
Nate
Rivaldo Rodriguez
Raiden Akimoto
Savage
Ferdinand Brixius
Simon Bourne
TheCholo
Thomas Rollington
Guerrero
Tom Boegs
Max Woods
Antonio_Giovanni
18 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Vatos Locotes " V.L " - Page 2 Empty Re: Vatos Locotes " V.L "

Post by Raiden Akimoto Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:11 am

If only this forum have "Like" button just like FB because I like what you said. Smile
Raiden Akimoto
Raiden Akimoto
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Fap fap fap, who fap? Shlick shlick shlick who shlick?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rivaldo Rodriguez Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:59 am

Nice gang, RPed with some of your members yesterday.

Rivaldo Rodriguez
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Nate Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:51 am

The faction is set well, except some of your members just can't roleplay without whining.

Nate
New Residence

Back to top Go down

Post by MusicStudio Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:58 am

CountrySide Famiglia is morthan 1 1/2 months
MusicStudio
MusicStudio
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:19 am

MusicStudio wrote:CountrySide Famiglia is morthan 1 1/2 months

Manner of speaking, not 2 actual weeks, but Antonio should really stop creating ass-factions from out of nowhere with the same character...
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Post by MusicStudio Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:46 am

He is not the owner of VL im the owner i told him to make an application becasue he is good in making one of it...
MusicStudio
MusicStudio
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:12 am

MusicStudio wrote:He is not the owner of VL im the owner i told him to make an application becasue he is good in making one of it...

He stills PK's and creates 200 characters with the same name and life:

Crime....
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Akimoto Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:05 pm

Agree with RomeKovs , if only this forum have "Like" button just like Facebook it will be easy because I like what RomeKovs said. Smile
Raiden Akimoto
Raiden Akimoto
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Fap fap fap, who fap? Shlick shlick shlick who shlick?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guerrero Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:31 pm

Agreed, I created 3 factions already but 2 of them failed. 1 more left. And yeah, all factions I made were using different names. Antonio shouldn't be lazy to create a new acc and start a new life. But I do support him no matter who the fuck is him lol.

Guerrero
Rookie Killer
Rookie Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by MusicStudio Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:12 pm

RomeKovz wrote:
Adrian_Lee wrote:Aww .. What happened to Countryside Famiglia ?

What else could happen when Antonio leads a Faction?

Gets changed every fucking 2 weeks and he PKs to create 200 new characters with the same name over and over.

two things for you...
First
Antonio makes to much Faction because... When were making a faction there's too much people like you, who kind of ignorant or something.. (Not actually teasing you but that's the attitude that I can see the way you talk.) That post every time someone post or quote something without whining, and that makes us down.
Second
And your freaking pointless, maybe you can have a point by removing those "Fucking" words in your sentences..(That's makes people to look you in a good attitude that you were hiding since) Wink

MusicStudio
MusicStudio
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Woods Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:27 am

Agree with ya all, if you'd guys just do one thing: Wait 1-2 Weeks before making a new one or else you will get these comments Neutral I support the faction and all just, dont go down of simple critics, if you go down cus of critics, you're not a good leader and you should make someone else the leader Neutral I dont make factions anymore cus im not a good leader and so on Razz Good Luck.
Max Woods
Max Woods
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Antonio_Giovanni Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:00 am

-New logo released..
Antonio_Giovanni
Antonio_Giovanni
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guerrero Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:13 pm

Antonio_Giovanni wrote:-New logo released..

The logo, it seems like you copied some of my ideas haha. Especially the flags and the word "Mexico." But yeah I love it, nice work mate.

Guerrero
Rookie Killer
Rookie Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCholo Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:26 am

Guerrero wrote:
RomeKovz wrote:
TheCholo wrote:
RomeKovz wrote:Change the name...

"El Vatos Locotes" ? Just because something is related to Mexican stuff doesn't means you need to use "El" in the name...

use "Los" instead, "El" is singular...

Edit: Harr harr

That sounds crap... try to say "Los Vatos Locotes" its sounds crap, And I think you don't know whats El means.

Aha and you know this because you're just another guy that tries to make Mexican people look bad on the internet...

El Vatos Locotes doesn't even make sense...
Shit i bet you're not even Mexican or Hispanic IRL.

I heard that he is from Philippines. Good friend of Antonio Giovanni. So he doesnt know a lot of things about Hispanic/Mexican.

Doesn't know?.. We speak malaysia and spanish.. and the Spain capture philippines from long time ago so we speak spanish. you are the one who don't know about Hispanic/Mexican you are just a malaysian guy trying to be a mexican..We know alot of spanish words than you know...Do you know Ferdinand Magellan? He is from spain he capture the philippines for a long time.. but he killed by Lapu-Lapu he is a pilipino.. So.. did spain capture Malaysia??NO.. So we know alot of things about Hispanic/Mexican..SO now stop posting here that telling we don't know alot of things about Hispanic/Mexican.

Last edited by TheCholo on Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
TheCholo
TheCholo
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by MusicStudio Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:28 am

Gaia wrote:
What's that got to do with anything? Just because he is Filipino, does not mean he knows nothing of the Hispanic people. I'm English, and I know a fair bit about America, and a few other countries.

I agree with you, doesn't mean were from Philippines we don't know anything about Hispanic.
And you guys should read about this.

Google wrote:
The word Tagalog derived from tagailog, from tagá- meaning "native of" and ílog meaning "river." Thus, it means "river dweller." Very little is known about the history of the language. However, according to linguists such as Dr. David Zorc and Dr. Robert Blust, the Tagalogs originated, along with their Central Philippine cousins, from Northeastern Mindanao or Eastern Visayas.[6][7]
The first written record of Tagalog is in the Laguna Copperplate Inscription, written in the year 900 and uses fragments of the language along with Sanskrit, Malay, and Javanese. Meanwhile, the first known book to be written in Tagalog is the Doctrina Cristiana (Christian Doctrine) of 1593. It was written in Spanish and two versions of Tagalog; one written in the Baybayin script and the other in the Latin alphabet. Throughout the 333 years of Spanish occupation, there were grammar and dictionaries written by Spanish clergymen such as Vocabulario de la Lengua Tagala by Pedro de San Buenaventura (Pila, Laguna, 1613), Vocabulario de la lengua tagala (1835) and Arte de la lengua tagala y manual tagalog para la administración de los Santos Sacramentos (1850). Poet Francisco Baltazar (1788–1862) is regarded as the foremost Tagalog writer. His most notable work is the early 19th-century Florante at Laura.

This is some Definition of Tagalog.. As you read it, it says Spanish people wrote our language and they occupied our country for 333 years. And some part of our history and language are almost with Spanish.. So can anybody say that we don't know something about Spanish, NO. My father is Filipino/Spanish my Mom is Chinese/Filipino, My father almost spoke Spanish all the time. Spanish brought us a Cross 333 years ago and is still on us currently, we been in Spanish history for century. This is for Guerrero. Dude I'm 12 your 17-19 I don't know but My knowledge is higher than yours remember when we have an Argue about Physics and Logic your kind of speechless when I give you the definition of those.
Now dude kindly Shut the fuck up and stop talking like that to Filipinos. Your not Intelligent than you think. Your kind of Arrogant and Annoying.
MusicStudio
MusicStudio
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCholo Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:32 am

Dom. is smarter than me so he can explain it better...Now Guerrero.. Do you know alot of things of Hispanic/Mexican?.. I ask Antonio you are from Malaysia...So you country captured by Malaysia??.. You are the guy that you think you know alot of things in Hispanic/Mexican.. We pilipinos know alot of things at Hispanic/Mexicans..so now stop posting that you are smarter than us even you aren't have a spanish ancestors.. And my dad is half Hispanic/Mexican.. so he knows alot of things at Hispanic/Mexicans..So we aren't just making our self Hispanic/Mexicans..and alot of people posting here that telling we don't know about being Mexican/Hispanic...They are wrong.. Try to search at google " The history of the philippines " there you will know that we are not trying to be Hispanic/Mexican.. So you aren't beliving me? okay so how can you explain the names of the pilipinos? ( Miguel , Santos , Reyes , Fuentes , Carlo and many many more ).. SO can you explain our other words? like ( Lamesa, Uno , dos ,tres ,katorse , trece.. lababo? ) can you explain that?? Now Romeo do you thing we aren't a Mexican/Hispanic?? LOL you think you are smart? NO
TheCholo
TheCholo
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Guerrero Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:15 am

Nvm this, I need to stop hating lol. We're all friends, well stay on the topic ffs.

Last edited by Guerrero on Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guerrero
Rookie Killer
Rookie Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Antonio_Giovanni Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:21 am

Thanks for TheCholo because i always ignore the Dis-Respecting post of Romeo and other poeple here..
Antonio_Giovanni
Antonio_Giovanni
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:22 am

"Hispanic/Mexican"... Isn't that the same? Like, Hispanic = Mexican/Spanish? Whatever..
Nice faction I must say... Blended with the server, cops and other stuff, A part of the server... Just stop arguing, people will get bored of it and won't even pay attention to your topic (gang) and will think you're noobs and won't be willing to RP with you which will make it fall apart.

Nero
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCholo Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:25 am

Nero I agree with you..

Last edited by TheCholo on Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheCholo
TheCholo
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by MusicStudio Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:08 pm

Guerrero wrote:I heard that you're being ignorant there just because your father,mother are half mexican/hispanic? well okay fine I will gtfo from this faction for their bullshit attitudes, didn't mean to insult but yeah you said like you're so smart right there. I know Most Malaysians doesn't know a lot about Spanish, but don't write Malaysia in there. At least tell me about that by forum pming me instead. You're making us look bad, stupid, dumb, etc. okay c-ya...

Anyway, good luck with this faction.

Wow... I said that with respect. I didn't said your a dumb or whatever, you said that on your on. Now your showing that your really Gossiper for saying "I heard".. You mean your bullshit attitude? I didn't said I'm smart I'm telling you "Your not smart than you think you are". I'm not making you guys bad.. But your telling other that Filipino are dumb about Hispanic. If your telling something You must need your sense humor and Logic, I know you know whats logic cause your in College or High school level, Yeah..you must leave now.
MusicStudio
MusicStudio
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:40 pm

TheCholo wrote:You are just posting here about pilipinos that we are looking so Idiot or don't know alot of things.. and Nero gangs in VH;RP brings the RP.. like gang wars , Tagging , drugs smuggling and gun selling.. and we always RP but every RP that we are doing E.M.S can't be part of it you can be part of the RP just to cure or bring some cops at the hospital..Now stop posting about pilipino or ETC. because this is a faction topic not argument page...

......... -.-''

I post something nice and you start bullshiting and raging, replying like I'm a retard that needs explaining... -.-
I see why the faction is falling apart...

Nero
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:12 pm

Adrian_Lee wrote:If only this forum have "Like" button just like FB because I like what you said. Smile

That's called the +/- Reputation function.

Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCholo Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:34 pm

Nero wrote:
TheCholo wrote:You are just posting here about pilipinos that we are looking so Idiot or don't know alot of things.. and Nero gangs in VH;RP brings the RP.. like gang wars , Tagging , drugs smuggling and gun selling.. and we always RP but every RP that we are doing E.M.S can't be part of it you can be part of the RP just to cure or bring some cops at the hospital..Now stop posting about pilipino or ETC. because this is a faction topic not argument page...

......... -.-''

I post something nice and you start bullshiting and raging, replying like I'm a retard that needs explaining... -.-
I see why the faction is falling apart...

Sorry misunderstanding.. My brother correct me on my understanding..
TheCholo
TheCholo
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Collins Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:24 am

Edit it from "maked" to "made" under the banner.
Collins
Collins
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next