VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Jones[Weapon License Application]

2 posters

Go down

David Jones[Weapon License Application] Empty David Jones[Weapon License Application]

Post by Max Woods Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:04 am

Forename and Surname: David Jones
Address: 25 Palomino Creek
Phone Number: 1010015
Social Security Number: 125062

Check ID((Post a screenshot where you transfer 2000 dollars to an SD member Captain or Above)): ((Do it when you get the license.))

-------------------------------
Why are you applying to achieve a weapon license and what level clearance are you applying for and why?((150 words minimum)):
I saw lots of women and men getting attacked in the Ally's or in the streets by gangs and robbers. I just want to make sure that I dont get in that kind of trouble, or If i Do, so i can defend my self. Ive already helped many people in need and I wish to do it more succsessfuly, by getting a gun license. I am verry experienced with guns and I only take them out in needs. My family was murdered by gangs in Los Santos and i didnt have a gun and could not defend them nor call the cops because they were having guns and not me. They shot my wife and almost shot me but I managed to get away somehow thro the window when they werent paying out attention. I am mostly applying to have some good defence against: Robbers, rapers, gangs... I was already robbed Three hundred bucks and i dont want it to happen again As i dont have much cash, i barely got cash for this weapon license. And I want to help FBI or the Red County Police Department when they need help or they are getting shot at. And I dont want to have a big loss again, when i lost my wife. . . So Defence is realy all I need. Would be happy to get one, thanks.

State why we would accept your application((100 words minimum)): Because im not the type where i act good and get a license and then suddenly i turn bad-ass and shoot people like most of the gangs do. I want to start a group, a group of Ally Helpers to help defend citzens in need when getting: Raped, Robbed, shot at. I will use it only in Emergency's or when allowed to help the FBI or SD. Of course I wont use the gun in public, I will keep it at my house or hide it somewhere so people dont get scared. I will save people as I get it and make this town a safer place. People have the right to have: Good Defence, good protectors and such. So i'd be glad for it to be accepted as its realy needed for my group to protect people. If I ever, ever do something wrong, I will hand myself immidiatly to the Police Department with no refusal on my License being taken from! I respect that and I would realy appreaciate it once again im saying: I realy need it.

Do you have experience with pistols and / or other weapons: Yes

Pistols: Colt45, Silenced.

Sub-Machine: MP5, AK47

Assault: Shotgun

Current employment: None

IG level: 12

(( Please note that you must be at least level 4 when applying for a weapons license. ))

Max Woods
Max Woods
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

David Jones[Weapon License Application] Empty Re: David Jones[Weapon License Application]

Post by Peter Greenson Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:22 am

(( Wait for the new applications to come out ))
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down