VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Claudia Gionne's Application

3 posters

Go down

Claudia Gionne's Application Empty Claudia Gionne's Application

Post by Claudia_Gionne Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:48 am

In Character

First Name: Claudia.

Last Name: Gionne.

Race: North American.

Date of Birth: July, 6th 1990.

Place of Birth: Washington.

Current active address: None.

Available phone number(s): 1010610.

Education: School, High School.
Are you currently in occupation?: No.
If yes, what is your current occupation?: N/A.

Have you had any previous occupations?: No.
If yes, what were your previous occupations?:N/A
Do you own a current valid driver license?: No.
If yes, has it ever been suspended?: N/A

Do you posses any knowledge or experience in the law enforcement area?: No

Have you ever been arrested?:No.
If yes for what charges/crimes?: N/A.

Have you ever served time in prison?: No
If yes for what charges/crimes?: N/A

Biography: Claudia Gionne was born into a wealthy family who lived the "almost" perfect life in Washington, Claudia was very tough when she was young and wanted to pursue her dream of becoming a police officer when she grew up....but unfortunately her farther disapproved thinking that she was just a fragile little girl who always had to be protected, because of this he sent her to law school hoping she would find happiness in a job which would involve helping people without violence, he worked her in vain as she didnt want to study law, she made an effort but it was never for her.
When she was 19 (in 2009) she left her home and her fathers wealth to start her own normal life in Palomino creek, to her it seemed like a beautiful little town. A couple of days after she arrived she heared it, the howling of the wolves coming from just outside the town, then the wolves came in attacking everyone, Claudia attempted to escape with another civilian and a police officer in their car but the wolf grabbed onto the roof of the car and caused them to crashed, Claudia jumped from the car but was still caught in the blast as the vehicle exploded, she was critically injured and she watched hoplessly as the two men who tried to save her were killed, one savaged by the wolf and the other tapped inside the vehicle when it blew.
After that she awoke in a hospital a couple of weeks later and ever since then she has been very defensive

Out of Character

Server nickname: Claudia_Gionne

Past characters and factions: None.

How long have you been a member of this server?: Around 1 month.

Have you ever been banned from this server (if yes, why)?: Never.

Why do you wish to join this faction?: To try to improve my RP skills and to rply make sure my character is never put in a vunerable state
Have you ever played on any other role play servers (if yes, which)?: Yes, but i dont remember the specific names
Do you posses any law enforcement knowledge or role play experience?: Roleplay yes, working with the law no, enforcement of laws yes.
Have you read the application rules?: Yes.
Any other comments: none

Role Play

Explain what is role play and its basics: Roleplay is behaving in the way that you would in real life
explain what is meta game and give two different examples: Mixing OOC information ICly.
Examples: Random_Noob says: OMG WTF come near me or i will kill you ROFL.

Explain what is power game and give two different examples: Forcing actions towards a player with out their consent or making impossible actions that your character wouldnt be able to do in real life.
Examples: /me grabs your neck and slowly strangles you until you die in pain . /me slaps you and watches you fly back and cry like a child.
Explain what is "gun from ass": "gun from ass" is when you just scroll through your weapons without properly rping your character remove their gun from its holster.

Give an example of a good detailed role play /me: /me lifts her cigarette up to her lips and puffs on it delightly before throwing it to the ground

Give an example of a bad role play /me: /me runs and knocks everyone down with one punch

Claudia_Gionne
Registered

Back to top Go down

Claudia Gionne's Application Empty Re: Claudia Gionne's Application

Post by Victor_Jankowski Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:43 pm

(( well.... poor RP Definition IMO... But I'll give this one over to Terry/Caleb))
Victor_Jankowski
Victor_Jankowski
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia_Gionne Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:06 am

sorry i didnt mean how you would act in real life but how your character would act in real life, so if the character is a hateful character then they might rp being rude to people or if the character was shy they might not like to talk much

Claudia_Gionne
Registered

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry Winston Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:14 pm

Claudia Gionne's Application 2akh5rq

Mr Gionne,

Your application has been unsucsessfully DENIED,
The reason for this is you do not have a current address.

Terry Winston.
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down