VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What did you first do when you came on the server?

+14
Kevin Alymer
Waffle
Mattyas
Nazz
Sean Phelps
ArielV
Marcus Campbell
Nicolas Djordjevic
DeRon Ellis
Guerrero
Outcast
Samara
Simon Bourne
Max Woods
18 posters

Go down

What did you first do when you came on the server? Empty What did you first do when you came on the server?

Post by Max Woods Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:33 am

Title says it all, I pretty much went down choosing to be an vampire and I saw 2 gangs(mexicans) I learned firstly "Bite"; I jumped down and bitted him and ran away lol, imagina, you just stay minding your own business, and a clown comes bitting you LOL, Then I continued with those 2 , they showed me the bank and clothes shop and I was in their gang Razz
Max Woods
Max Woods
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

What did you first do when you came on the server? Empty Re: What did you first do when you came on the server?

Post by Simon Bourne Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:44 am

Changed my Skin and used /helpme to get a Forum Adress.
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

What did you first do when you came on the server? Empty Re: What did you first do when you came on the server?

Post by Max Woods Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:04 am

Razz Normal derp Wink
Max Woods
Max Woods
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Samara Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:00 am

For about a month before I started playing Wilhelm, + Others, were constantly at me to come and play on VHRP. I kept saying No, as it was just vampires and humans, but I finally gave in when Wilhelm mentioned Wolves to me, I started playing at the end of February. :3

I came IG, Wilhelm gave me a quick tour around on my first Acc (Samara_Denk), After playing for about 2 weeks, I wrote up an App for a werewolf account which got accepted. (Karla_Alderman) Since then, Karla has been my main Acc, and I also have 3 other accounts, Amber_Wilson, Alicia_Johnson and Josh_Alderman(CK'd).

Last edited by Tyrachi on Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Samara
Samara
Management
Management

http://tiger2289.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Outcast Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:02 am

I went fishing and I asked around about joining in the SD Very Happy
Outcast
Outcast
Developer
Developer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guerrero Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:12 am

I went fishing and I met Mike Dan, my very old friend from other Rp server. rofl

Guerrero
Rookie Killer
Rookie Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by DeRon Ellis Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:16 pm

I started fishing, then got mugged and almost raped by some old guy...

DeRon Ellis
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:37 pm

Erm, Well.

I remember I joined only because of "Vampires".

First I was "Wow I'm not burning on the sun" and that shizzel, Then bothered Shin with helping me out.

It was around January, since I created acc on Forums after a week or so.

And yeah, met Mike Dan, he was FBI back then. then we wanted to rape Ariel but she said "RULE NUMBER 22!"
Nicolas Djordjevic
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Campbell Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:50 pm

Lol,First time I went fishing with Pablo,Then joined the old Grove,Then after it was closed a few other (failing)factions,And now the Grove I have today,And I have an alt in Fegarri,Peter Woods.
Marcus Campbell
Marcus Campbell
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : R.I.P VHRP 2010-2012

Back to top Go down

Post by ArielV Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:27 pm

I lol'd around and got acquainted with the admins, lol'd around with the players, tested vampire abilities, got PK'd. Razz

Oh and I was here before fishing. Very Happy

ArielV
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Phelps Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:53 pm

When i came, there was only Akane Shine and me online.. He teached me the ropes, about vampires, server, everything. I owe him a big one.
Sean Phelps
Sean Phelps
Death Claws
Death Claws

Personal Text : Derpinator.

http://www.reddit.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nazz Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:36 pm

Well, first thing I did was make a young vampire. (Flandre_Scarlet) who later got account banned for her famous name (oops). She got adopted by Ariel. Yes, that Ariel.

Then I tried a completely new RP approach and went in as a demon/magi/witch (Yukari_Yakumo). Got bored. Failed pretty fast. I was playing as this char when good old Gryffin/Raz was Salvatore_Riganti, a level 1.

Then I ploofed into Wendy_Seban, the lovable little human who would become my main. First thing she did was go and attract attention by playing in the cemetery which pissed a few people off. These were all so long agooo...
Nazz
Nazz
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Personal Text : The Herd: For Everypony!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mattyas Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:16 pm

Joined SD and and looked for bitchezzz with Raul Very Happy
Mattyas
Mattyas
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffle Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:44 pm

RP'd with Kirki, went to the Asylum then RP'd with Raul. Applied for the SD, got into the SD.. played for a few hours, got distracted by life and I dun goofd. Quit the server without telling anyone and now I'm back.

Waffle
Elite Cake
Elite Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:56 pm

I will admit to everyone that I did in fact drown myself on purpose the first time. Why? I was new here, and not sure on why I had a clown skin so I thought I accidentaly pressed spawn on that skin, so I wanted to respawn and choose a new one. After that, Cora Noble helped me around. Later on, Hikari(a.k.a) James saw me witness a murder so he cut the char's head off as I was trying to contact the police. Then again I witnessed them beat up a person I think. Later on they needed a ride, I didn't recognize them well from before, so, they needed a lift on the forest and then knocked me out, put me in a hole and started to bury me alive. Then one of the vamps helped me(I weel keep it a secreht Smile) out and I escaped after being punched strength 5 in the stomach. Adrenaline kicked in so I started running pretty fast.
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Akabara Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:59 pm

Samara showed me stuffz. Then i spent 5 hours fishing.
Sam Akabara
Sam Akabara
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:08 pm

Moriarty wrote:Then i spent 5 hours fishing.

That explains a lot.
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Woods Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:45 am

Kevin wrote:
Moriarty wrote:Then i spent 5 hours fishing.

That explains a lot.

Q_Q Lier Kevin, first thing when you came on server, I kidnapped you with a van and we wanted to make mafia Very Happy
Max Woods
Max Woods
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:56 pm

Got mugged by the Constipator (With a mask). Then I bought a shovel and killed a cop.
Was too scared of the mobs trying to kill Ray and I to really pay attention to the details of it all (Cheers Wilhelm for saving us).
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:05 pm

Greenson wrote:Then I bought a shovel and killed a cop

That was our prize way of doing things, until the point we could afford proper guns ^_^
Ray
Ray
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Lloyd McFadden Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:22 pm

Cake, is wasnt Kev you Kidnapped, It was MEEEE.

Meh, I joined with Kevin Shak back then Gryffin was Level 1. Nicolas made a Ad for looking for a drummer to a Band. I bought a cellphone and contacted them. Me Nic and Gryffin(Salvatore) Where in a band back when we where all level 1. I THEN got kidnapped by Cake up there and he tried to make a Mafia with me. FUUU for doing that. Poor me. We played in the asylum a lot, we had a lot of players who enjoyed our Band :3
Lloyd McFadden
Lloyd McFadden
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down