VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire RP?

5 posters

Go down

Vampire RP? Empty Vampire RP?

Post by Lboland Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:00 am

Okay seriously, I never see any Vampires RPing at all anymore with their faction, I mean the Camarilla need to get active and do stuff or hand the Faction Leader position over to someone who will make it active. This is getting old.

Lboland
New Residence

Back to top Go down

Vampire RP? Empty Re: Vampire RP?

Post by Simon Bourne Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:15 am

Lboland wrote:Okay seriously, I never see any Vampires RPing at all anymore with their faction, I mean the Camarilla need to get active and do stuff or hand the Faction Leader position over to someone who will make it active. This is getting old.

Vampires now are more into some sort of 'private' RP, they hang around town and feed in REALLY private places, if they want to RP that way, let 'em RP that way.
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Campbell Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:16 am

The Camarilla is active,But you can't expect to see them coming onto the street buying the blood outta your shoulder,It's against the vampire rules and it's Non-RP,They take victims to private places,Because no humans may find out they actually do exist.
Marcus Campbell
Marcus Campbell
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : R.I.P VHRP 2010-2012

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:22 pm

Good evening mister Lboland.

Sadly , for your information, don't expect to see any vampires that gonna kiss your neck and have sex with you like in movies.

Nor you will see them fighting on streets for useless things either.

Lady Camarilla is an... Well, How to call it... "REALLY fucking Private" faction, they are really shy so talking in the Private places is best weapon they are using. Basically, they are NOT inactive... Really active actually. ( Because you don't know who is who it doesn't means it is inactive )

No, I am sorry. You won't see Sam calling vampires to arms and to fight humans for no reason, if you expected that like in some movie you've seen while ago, well, it won't happen.

Nor Buffy the Vampire Slayer , you won't see her either, sorry. Rarely anyone goes out to hunt supernatural. ( Except for Ray and his Federals, I guess.... )

So basically, just for you to know OOCly...
...They are vampires, and Cammy is not inactive.
Nicolas Djordjevic
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lboland Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:35 pm

Wow three grove guys comment at once damn. I was just wondering because as a wolf we never see slot of vampires so anything. But alright that makes sense, at least they are sticking to the masquerade.

Lboland
New Residence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Akabara Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:49 pm

Vampires are free to do as they please..Within reason....

They're not meant to run around going "Lol i r vampire kill kill kill"
Kudos to them for being able to do RP's that odn't involve murder/bodily harm.

And the Camarilla is sorta..In a phrase "Tuh vampire government" And i am the equivalent of..A regional overseer...And act accordingly...As in..Do what needs to be done..Keep things in line...To which i entrust duties to the Sheriff..and the Scourge (When there is one)
Sam Akabara
Sam Akabara
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down