VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katherine_Diaz (SD) Application Form

5 posters

Go down

Katherine_Diaz (SD) Application Form Empty Katherine_Diaz (SD) Application Form

Post by MrGrim101 Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:01 am

In Character

First Name: Katherine

Last Name: Diaz

Race: Human

Date of Birth: 9/1/1986

Place of Birth: America

Current active address: 25 Palimino Creek

Available phone number(s): 1010743

Education: Unversity of America

Are you currently in occupation?: No
If yes, what is your current occupation?:

Have you had any previous occupations?: No
If yes, what were your previous occupations?:

Do you own a current valid driver license?: No
If yes, has it ever been suspended?:

Do you posses any knowledge or experience in the law enforcement area?: I know how to enforce laws but none other than that
Have you ever been arrested?: No
If yes for what charges/crimes?:

Have you ever served time in prison?: No
If yes for what charges/crimes?:

Biography:Katherine Diaz, born 1987. Ever since I was a child, I always thought about helping others, even though I got bullied in school, I didn't care, I helped everyone, teachers, Young people, I even gave Advise to people, My father was a cop, he left us when I was only 8, I didn't know much about my mother, she died after I was born, I live with my Aunt, until one day, she was in trouble, big trouble, she forgot to pay the loan she borrowed of this guy, he's in some kind of Mafia I guess, I moved back here, and now I'm actually paying for the cost of her life.. I pay about 3000 dollars a month.. I hate it, I've always wanted to be a cop, to help people, I'd sacrifice my life to help you people, My life isn't about fun, it's about saving people, helping them, and never backing down.

One Day i was looking for a job finally i saw a high class job and that was to be a cop the applications were open and she was hoping she would pass.

Out of Character

Server nickname: Katherine_Diaz

Past characters and factions: None

How long have you been a member of this server?: For About 2 Weeks now.

Have you ever been banned from this server (if yes, why)?: No

Why do you wish to join this faction?: So I Can help people the best way I can enforce the law among Criminals.
Have you ever played on any other role play servers (if yes, which)?: ZO-RP, LS-RP
Do you posses any law enforcement knowledge or role play experience?: I have alot of Role play experience since I Play ZO-RP and LS-RP, I barely have no knowledge about the law enforcement since iv'e never enforced the law
Have you read the application rules?: Yes
Any other comments: No

Role Play

Explain what is role play and its basics: Assuming the role of your character you play as.
Explain what is meta game and give two different examples: Metagame is when you mix OOC (Out Of Character) Purposes with IC (In Character) Purposes.
Example **John Quickly come I'm Getting attacked by some gang, I'm at Palimino Bank**
Example **y0 wh3r3 ar3 y0u?
Explain what is power game and give two different examples: Powergame is when you force someone to do something in a unrealistic manner.
Example ** /me Punches everyone around me.
Example ** /me Fly's like Superman.
Explain what is "gun from ass": When Scrolling a Heavy weapon such as a AK47 and a M4.

Give an example of a good detailed role play /me: /me Clutches his fists, Attempting to Swing at John.

Give an example of a bad role play /me: /me Shoots Gun.

MrGrim101
Registered

Back to top Go down

Katherine_Diaz (SD) Application Form Empty Re: Katherine_Diaz (SD) Application Form

Post by Terry Winston Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:48 pm

Katherine_Diaz (SD) Application Form 2akh5rq

Dear Ms. Diaz,

Your application has been reviewed and the managerial force of the station has agreed to put you as PENDING,
Please head down to the station for further instructions for your future steps with us. Thank You.

Sincerely,
SD Sheriff, Unit 41-21,
Terry Winston.
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Katherine_Diaz (SD) Application Form Empty Re: Katherine_Diaz (SD) Application Form

Post by DeRon Ellis Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:06 am

Applicant has Passed the interview process and is now awaiting training.

DeRon Ellis
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Collins Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:09 am

Training passed, and is now awaiting academy.
Collins
Collins
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique LaRue Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:12 am

This person has been kicked by Caleb Simms for corruption on-duty.
Dominique LaRue
Dominique LaRue
Talkalot
Talkalot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down