VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application:Xavier_Kakolav

5 posters

Go down

Application:Xavier_Kakolav Empty Application:Xavier_Kakolav

Post by ScrwUGyzIGoinHome Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:50 am

In Character

First Name: Xavier

Last Name: Kakolav

Race: Russian,Italian and French.

Date of Birth: 12/16/1989

Place of Birth: Brooklyn, New York.

Current active address: Just recently been evicted looking for a current house to live in.

Available phone number(s): 1010152

Education: Highschool Graduate

Are you currently in occupation?: No
If yes, what is your current occupation?:

Have you had any previous occupations?:
If yes, what were your previous occupations?:

Do you own a current valid driver license?: Yes
If yes, has it ever been suspended?: No

Do you posses any knowledge or experience in the law enforcement area?: I have been in Military training and sent to Iraq.
Have you ever been arrested?: No
If yes for what charges/crimes?:

Have you ever served time in prison?: No
If yes for what charges/crimes?:

Biography: I grew up in a neighborhood with a lot of trouble in my life. I was blessed to make it past Highschool and graduate with being an honor roll student. Then I went into in military training at the year of 2009. After coming back from being sent to Iraq for a three years and seeing many of my comrades fall in there line of Duty. I have learned to not take life for Granted. Its always been my sworn duty to protect the innocence of United states. I also think it is interesting to join the police force as I have seen a lot of crime happening around the city and I want to prevent the crime rate from shooting up any higher. I have the military training of a sergeant, as that was my current rank before being discharged for a injury to my right leg. Handling situations is nothing but mentality that I have. I can handle any situations that occur at the time even suicide training. I have the physic to complete any task that is dished out to me by anyone who trys to brake the law of this city, and as long as I have the right to put away any citizens who attempt to break the law. Over all helping people who is in need is always something I wanted to do when I was little. Growing up watching my great grandfather serve in World War two made me appreciate the finer things in life, but to have the finer things in life you have to protect the people who create the finer things in life. I appreciate you taking the time to read this application, and if I where to ever be accepted into the police acadamey I will make sure the Citizens of this city will be out of harms way.

Out of Character

Server nickname: None

Past characters and factions: Camarilla Vampire Faction.

How long have you been a member of this server?: Long time but havn't been around till now and planning on staying for awhile.

Have you ever been banned from this server (if yes, why)?: No never.

Why do you wish to join this faction?: Its a fun faction on a lot of servers, if you can roleplay right then you should deserve a try at Police force. Plus it makes rp servers more fun to have cops around.
Have you ever played on any other role play servers (if yes, which)?: Red County,TRP,United States RP
Do you posses any law enforcement knowledge or role play experience?: Yes
Have you read the application rules?: Yes, and I am still reading it.
Any other comments:

Role Play

Explain what is role play and its basics: Roleplay is a Character you create based on who ever you want it to be. As long as its not a super hero or someone that isn't true in real life. Since we can RP vampires and Wolves then its acceptable to roleplay these things just make sure everything else is life like.
Explain what is meta game and give two different examples: Metagaming taking something out of Character and putting it into character. Like /b I am a vampire, then you would go into character and try to tell everyone that the person who said /b is a vampire. You see someones name tag above there head and say there name IC.

Explain what is power game and give two different examples: Doing things that is not possible irl or related to roleplay. /me Takes a machette out my ass and stabs the man infront of me. /me Jumps off the roof and pulls a parachute out of my pocket and puts it on opening it so I won't die.
Explain what is "gun from ass": Taking a gun from no where without using /me.

Give an example of a good detailed role play /me: /me Looks around the room and notices a pen. /me Takes the pen and puts it into my pocket after looking around and making sure no one is looking.

Give an example of a bad role play /me: /me unzips his pants and pulls out a log the size of a tree and smashes it on the police car.
ScrwUGyzIGoinHome
ScrwUGyzIGoinHome
Forum Member
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Application:Xavier_Kakolav Empty Re: Application:Xavier_Kakolav

Post by Outcast Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:57 am

Application:Xavier_Kakolav 2akh5rq

Dear Mr. Xavier Kakolav,

Your application has been reviewed and the managerial force of the station has agreed to put you as ACCEPTED,
Please contact a senior official in the RCSD to sign in into the academy.

Sincerely,
RCSD Senior Sheriff Deputy, Unit 41-64,
Marcus Keaton.

Last edited by Outcast on Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:58 am; edited 3 times in total
Outcast
Outcast
Developer
Developer

Back to top Go down

Post by Outcast Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:57 am

(( Although I saw some errors in your applications and some things were out of order, you RP'ed with me catching the guy who stole a cruiser, and I think you deserve a chance in the SD. Not everyone is good at writing stories. ))
Outcast
Outcast
Developer
Developer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferdinand Brixius Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:48 pm

((Can I say, nationality is not a race.))
Ferdinand Brixius
Ferdinand Brixius
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : I don't care what you think about my signature, I'm protecting my freedom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Outcast Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:01 pm

Alfonso wrote:((Can I say, nationality is not a race.))

(( Please don't post in here. Yes, I have seen that. As I said, I RPed with him IG and he seems to be a good RPer. Not everyone is good at writing stories. ))
Outcast
Outcast
Developer
Developer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:07 pm

(( This person is in Camarilla... a deputy to the Sheriff ))
Ray
Ray
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Outcast Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:04 pm

Ray wrote:(( This person is in Camarilla... a deputy to the Sheriff ))

(( He got fkicked today ))
Outcast
Outcast
Developer
Developer

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry Winston Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:26 pm

Accepted
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator