VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SD] Dean Moriarty

2 posters

Go down

[SD] Dean Moriarty Empty [SD] Dean Moriarty

Post by Rising Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:06 am

In Character

First Name: Dean

Last Name: Moriarty

Race: Human

Date of Birth: 01/03/1990

Place of Birth: All Saints Hospital.

Current active address: 25 PC.

Available phone number(s): 1010745

Education: All Saints College.

Are you currently in occupation?: Yes
If yes, what is your current occupation?: Fisher

Have you had any previous occupations?: Yes
If yes, what were your previous occupations?: Farmer

Do you own a current valid driver license?: Yes
If yes, has it ever been suspended?: Nope

Do you posses any knowledge or experience in the law enforcement area?: No knowledge on the laws, but knowledge on how to enforce and law given by the government
Have you ever been arrested?: Nope.
If yes for what charges/crimes?:

Have you ever served time in prison?: No
If yes for what charges/crimes?:

Biography: I was born in All Saints hospital, In San Andreas, I lived with my family for about 5 years, my mother died in bed, and also my father ran away from me, I was the only child, my life was like an Unfortunate Event, when ever I wanted something, I had to work hard for it, I moved to Palomino Creek just a few days ago, I just found out about these wolves and such creatures, I lived with my Aunt Josephine for quite some time, then I moved away to search for a job, I rented an Apartment, and lived there for about a year, then moved to Palomino Creek, looking for another job, when I found out there was a chance to join SD, I just clicked. . If I joined SD I could save lives, and everything, I could change Palomino Creek, well. . We can. .

Out of Character

Server nickname: VHRP

Past characters and factions: Emmett Taylor.

How long have you been a member of this server?: December.

Have you ever been banned from this server (if yes, why)?: Yes, I've been mis-banned a couple of times.

Why do you wish to join this faction?: Well, I love to Roleplay more, and this is a great faction to do that.
Have you ever played on any other role play servers (if yes, which)?: I'd like to keep that confidential.
Do you posses any law enforcement knowledge or role play experience?: I've been in SD a couple of times.
Have you read the application rules?: Yes
Any other comments: Ooo, kthxbai.

Role Play

Explain what is role play and its basics: Assuming the role of the character you play.
Explain what is meta game and give two different examples: Using OOC information with IC.
Example: I am terminator , aha aha aha, f@ck you, b4 I keel yer a$$
Example: /pm 4 Quickly come, I'm being attacked, I'm at PC bank.

Explain what is power game and give two different examples: Using non-realistic powers, or forcing another player to do so.
Example: **breaks the metal pole**
Example: **punches everyone around me**
Explain what is "gun from ass": Scrolling heavy weapons from your inventory.

Give an example of a good detailed role play /me: **grapples onto the roof ledge, as he tries to push himself up**

Give an example of a bad role play /me:
**keels the man**
Rising
Rising
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

[SD] Dean Moriarty Empty Re: [SD] Dean Moriarty

Post by DeRon Ellis Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:18 am

[SD] Dean Moriarty 2akh5rq

Dear Mr. Moriarty,

Your application has been reviewed and the managerial force of the station has agreed to put you as ACCEPTED,
Please head down to the station for further instructions for your future steps with us. Thank You.

Sincerely,
Corporal, Unit 41-75,
DeRon Ellis.

DeRon Ellis
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down