VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jim Brown Weapon Application.

2 posters

Go down

Jim Brown Weapon Application. Empty Jim Brown Weapon Application.

Post by Jim_Brown Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:32 pm

Forename and Surname: Jim Brown

Address: 34 Palamino Creek

Phone Number: 1010756

Social Security Number: 5198-728

Check ID((Post a screenshot where you transfer 2000 dollars to an FBI member)): Haven't found an FBI Agent.
-------------------------------
Why are you applying to achieve a weapon license((150 words minimum)):
I am applying for a weapons license becouse we need to protect ourselves when the police can't.
Me and my friends get sometimes threatened by some thugs who want our fairly earned money.
Most of the time, the police force cannot respond quick enough and it is our right to
Secure what is ours and keep it secure. I am a law abiding citizen. Some people aren't
and if the police isn't fast enough to keep the streets safe and secure, we have to.
I need a weapons license to protect me and my friends against everyone who wants to harm us.
We dont want to solve anything with violence but if we get pushed to the limit, we need to
be able to defend ourselves. And if someone has a firearm and threatens us. We need the
means nessesary to protect us. Some people will abuse their license. I won't. I need the
license to buy everything to protect me and my friends. I will not harm anyone but people
who want to harm me and my friends. That is why i wan't the Firearms License.

State why we would accept your application((100 words minimum)):
Becouse it is my right to protect myself and people i care about. I do not want the
License to harm anyone but people who are threatening our excistance with weapons.
I will only use the license to buy firearms that are ment for Defensive purposes only.
If the Federal Bureau Of Investigation and the government cares about their civilians
They should let them buy weapons to protect themselves against any and all dangers.
If you would be kind enough to accept my Application for the firearms license, i could
save me and my friends life.

Do you have experience with handguns and / or other weapons: No

Current employment: Fisherman

Signature : Jim Brown

Jim_Brown
Registered

Back to top Go down

Jim Brown Weapon Application. Empty Re: Jim Brown Weapon Application.

Post by Edward Veatress Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:29 am

(( Wrong sub-forum ))
Edward Veatress
Edward Veatress
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

https://vhrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down