VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lillith_Andersun (( SD Application Form ))

2 posters

Go down

Lillith_Andersun (( SD Application Form )) Empty Lillith_Andersun (( SD Application Form ))

Post by Lilly Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:50 am

In Character

First Name: Lillith

Last Name: Andersun

Race: Human

Date of Birth: 17/9/1988

Place of Birth: America

Current active address: 25 Palimino Creek

Available phone number(s): 1010764

Education: University

Are you currently in occupation?: No
If yes, what is your current occupation?:

Have you had any previous occupations?: Nope
If yes, what were your previous occupations?:

Do you own a current valid driver license?: Yes
If yes, has it ever been suspended?: No

Do you posses any knowledge or experience in the law enforcement area?: I have enforced the law once, so i have a bit of experience.
Have you ever been arrested?: Nope
If yes for what charges/crimes?:

Have you ever served time in prison?: Nope
If yes for what charges/crimes?:

Biography: Lillith Andersun, born 1988. Ever since I was a child, I always thought about helping others, even though I got bullied in school, I didn't care, I helped everyone, teachers, Young people, I even gave Advise to people, My father was a cop, he left us when I was only 8, I didn't know much about my mother, she died after I was born, I live with my Aunt, until one day, she was in trouble, big trouble, she forgot to pay the loan she borrowed of this guy, he's in some kind of Mafia I guess, I moved back here, and now I'm actually paying for the cost of her life.. I pay about 3000 dollars a month.. I hate it, I've always wanted to be a cop, to help people, I'd sacrifice my life to help you people, My life isn't about fun, it's about saving people, helping them, and never backing down.

One Day i was looking for a job finally i saw a high class job and that was to be a cop the applications were open and she was hoping she would pass.

Out of Character

Server nickname: Lilly

Past characters and factions: None

How long have you been a member of this server?: For about 2 weeks

Have you ever been banned from this server (if yes, why)?: Nope

Why do you wish to join this faction?: I would like to RP more and Help Red County, also Its FUN!
Have you ever played on any other role play servers (if yes, which)?: LS-RP ZO-RP
Do you posses any law enforcement knowledge or role play experience?: Like I said iv'e enforced the law but since iv'e only been playing for 2 weeks i have some Role play experience.
Have you read the application rules?: Yes
Any other comments: Hope to Role play with SD. Smile

Role Play

Explain what is role play and its basics: Role play is Assuming the role of your character you play as.
Example 1: Wh3re ar3 y0u G0ing?
Example 2: /pm ((ID)) Quickly come to Palimino I'm getting attacked i need help.
Explain what is meta game and give two different examples: Metagame is When you Mix OOC (( Out Of Character )) Purposes with IC (( In Character )) Purposes
Example 1: Wh3re ar3 y0u G0ing?
Example 2: /pm ((ID)) Quickly come to Palimino I'm getting attacked i need help.
Example 1: /me Punches everyone around me
Example 2: /me Is Superman and cannot die

Explain what is power game and give two different examples: Power game is when you Force someone or do Something in an Unrealistic Manner.
Example 1: /me Punches everyone around me
Example 2: /me Is Superman and cannot die
Explain what is "gun from ass": When Scrolling a heavy weapon such as a AK47, M4 and a Sniper.

Give an example of a good detailed role play /me: **Clutches her Fists, Attempting to punch James**

Give an example of a bad role play /me:**Shoots Gun**

Lilly
Registered

Back to top Go down

Lillith_Andersun (( SD Application Form )) Empty Re: Lillith_Andersun (( SD Application Form ))

Post by Collins Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:19 am

Palomino Creek 25, mailbox from San Andreas Sheriff Department's Dillmore station.

Lillith Andersun, I'd like to inform that your application was successfully ACCEPTED after carefully reviewing it, we'll contact you, regards, Corporal Collins, SA-SD.
Collins
Collins
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Lillith_Andersun (( SD Application Form )) Empty Re: Lillith_Andersun (( SD Application Form ))

Post by Collins Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:34 am

Passed the interview.
Collins
Collins
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down