VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

..::Grove Street::..

+20
Matt Mercer
Odin
Jericho Phelps
ArielV
Max Woods
Tom Boegs
Simon Bourne
Edward Veatress
Kirki Sokolov
Sean Phelps
Andre Campbell
Nicolas Djordjevic
Nero
Nico
Raiden Akimoto
Lloyd McFadden
Dominique LaRue
D_Donnerfield
Sonerin
Chris_Bell
24 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

..::Grove Street::.. Empty ..::Grove Street::..

Post by Chris_Bell Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:14 pm

The News:

Well, I'm going to accept that this is done for and over with. When/if I began to be more active, I will continue rping as the old Grove leader and my past rps will still be past rps. I seriously do hope no one makes a new Grove gang just because it causes a whole rp fuck up, and confuses the hell out of me. Well, thanks for the support some of you gave me.

..::Grove Street::.. GSFL

..::Grove Street::.. Thestorygrove
As you all know, Grove Street was our home in the beginning. And also you all know,lots of shit happened.
It all started back in 91. CJ would of just returned to bury our mum. He decided to stay after awhile since he saw us in our state. None of us wanted a bustah with us. He eventually turned out to be a nice guy and all. He helped us through are good times and the bad. The worse we can remember is Sweet's stand in Los Santos. CJ came to late and found sweet near death. Sweet was taken to jail, CJ was dumped off in who knows where.
..::Grove Street::.. BigSmoke
((I figured most of you have played the story anyways and this spoiler was just ugly sitting here))
Later on,returning to help us we found out Smoke has betrayed us. CJ stopped many of his drug runs. Also he went to his hideout to take him head on. Smoke was no match and got severely injured. Yep, He didn't die. No sir. He wouldn't let him self. After CJ left, Smoke crawled for his phone and got his friends to come over and help him out.Smoke had his friends fix him up. With severe injuries he left to hide out somewhere unknown.

..::Grove Street::.. Cjforapp
C.J is long gone. After his tangle with Smoke, he went back to ruling Grove with Sweet. He continued his gangster ways. But something terrible happened(See "Great Shootout")

..::Grove Street::.. Sweetforgrove
(To be read after "Great Shootout")
After staying in hiding for so long. Sweet got a call from Smoke. Sweet was very surprised that Smoke was alive. Smoke's heart was with Grove but his mind wasn't. They both got together to discuss things. Smoke understood he would never be recognized as his old self. Sweet knew that but took him anyways. He knew they could never show their faces in Los Santos again, he took his whole gang(what was left of it) his belongings and moved them to Red County. They all changed their names. They remain as ghosts of the former Grove Street. Always hoping to get back to Los Santos. Every time they try, things are always fucked up. They have been in Red County for months now. Their gang is growing and has no enemies at the moment. Sweet tries his best to keep Grove on its feet, while Smoke eats his KFC and smokes his weed. But not to bash Smoke, he has done a lot of work to help Sweet.

Ryder: (Will be made soon)

..::Grove Street::.. Tgsgrove
The Ballas had got all of their hoods together to meet at Rollin Heights. They had also gathered a few Vagos hoods as well as Varios Los Aztecas members. They all decided they should team up to take Grove down. At the time, Grove was ruling Los Santos and stopped almost everyone else to a point where they were the only ones left who civilians could even think of. All the other gangs layed low and stayed out of their way since they were no match for Grove by them selves. They all got their cars packed up with gunmen. They drove around Los Santos spraying over every tag by Grove and taking out any member they saw. When message got back to Grove Street. CJ knew he had to make it up to the whole gang and stop this madness. He gathered a few cars of men(not knowing the amount of the other gangs) and his own guns. He set out to Rollin Heights. He waited at their leaders house with his barricade of cars blocking both sides. Sweet and Ryder had stayed at home guarding their HQ.
The united gangs all went straight for Grove Street. Something CJ has not thought of. Sweet saw them coming and Ryder was prepared to shoot them up, they counted them by the double digits. At least 100 men in 20 cars. They was outnumbered terrifically. They both gathered their homies and armed them with his secret stash of guns. They went straight out and rushed them. The other gangs didn't think they would do that, they were startled at first but then realized, it was easier to take them down. They got a few cars down but Sweet realized he was losing brothers by the second. He and Ryder grabbed the remaining members and ran off with them running close behind. With Sweet's vast knowledge of Los Santos, they lost them very quickly.
CJ at Rollin Heights was met with forces as well. He was frightened of their large numbers and tried to run away. His gang members stood and fought. They surprisingly took out a lot of them but eventually were overcome. CJ was quickly shot after making it halfway down the road. He fell and bled out. No one knows his last words. Some of the members fled and heard a mumble of them and claim they know what he said. But no one is sure.
When Sweet and Ryder got the message of their homies death. They were devastated. They both sulked for days. They eventually knew what they had to do.(See their biography)
..::Grove Street::.. Thehoodapp
Spoiler:
..::Grove Street::.. Membahs
(In order of power/respect)
(Also these are OOC ranks and lists of members)
Leader:
Sean Bell(Sweet)

O.Gs:

Right Hands:

Baby O.G:

Baby Gangstah:

New Blood:

Outsiders:
Romeo

..::Grove Street::.. Allies

..::Grove Street::.. Enemies

..::Grove Street::.. Neutral

..::Grove Street::.. Thehomies

Spoiler:
..::Grove Street::.. Rulesforgrove
1.Never shoot or hit anyone, unless an O.G(Chris/Dwayne/Michael) or a higher trusted person tells you to. Exceptions are if they attack you first.
2.Never act like a retard when you are with/without your gang members,It gives us a bad name
3.Try to keep guns concealed at all times.
4.Cops are not to be messed with unless permission from O.G says otherwise.
5.Move as fast as you can, and always listen to an O.G(Me especially ) quickly and do whatever they say as fast as possible.
((OOC Rules))
1. Listen to all server rules
2. RP to your best, we do not need to be known as a "bad gang"
3. Don't act like a 10 year old while your playing(bitching OOCly for too long,arguing with admins etc. Ive done with before and it doesn't end well)

|Anthony/Frank|
Spoiler:

Other Information:

By joining Grove, you accept to a Ck when killed or kicked from the gang and are a Baby O.G or higher.(Ck can only be preformed by if I,Chris Bell am present.

Hw t0 j01n:
Okay, so you want to be in Grove? First, sorry to ruin 99% of PCs chances, but you gotta be black. Second there is no way in hell you are applying for it. Third don't ask or it won't happen. If you truly want in. Get evolved, help us out in a fight, save one of us from getting robbed, knock that sucker cop out when he gives us a ticket. Anything you do that is ballsy will pretty much get you in. Right now it is extremely easy to get in and I'll be more lenient about rules and what not. But once Grove gets going its 3 strikes and your out. There will be a small chance of ever getting back in.
Also here's one more thing. If I notice one of you "gttng rpd skn srgery to blcknss" I will deny you. I know I'm being a hypocrite about it but I'm changing my rp'ed story around a little bit to fit the future and present instead of the long past.

Last edited by Chris_Bell on Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:56 am; edited 7 times in total
Chris_Bell
Chris_Bell
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : I am Sean Bell from the new VHWRP Server(7/14/13)

http://Used to own roflcookies.com

Back to top Go down

..::Grove Street::.. Empty Re: ..::Grove Street::..

Post by Sonerin Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:25 am

And I thought we got rid of it.
Sonerin
Sonerin
Expert Killer
Expert Killer

Personal Text : Non silba, sed anthar.

Back to top Go down

Post by D_Donnerfield Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:25 am

We did, but this is a new one.
D_Donnerfield
D_Donnerfield
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonerin Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:33 am

Why won't you guys understand that "ayo nigguh/ese yo" roleplay doesn't suit VH:RP?
Sonerin
Sonerin
Expert Killer
Expert Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique LaRue Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:08 am

To be honest, I agree with Sonerin. There are many things to RP but gangs don't really fit the atmosphere of Palomino Creek/Red County. At least, if you wanted to roleplay a gang, why not roleplay a gang of rednecks or at least make up your own gang rather than copying a gang that's, as of this server, 20 years old and based in Los Santos?
Dominique LaRue
Dominique LaRue
Talkalot
Talkalot

Back to top Go down

Post by Lloyd McFadden Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:29 am

You'd be all suprised at how much Roleplay this gang has. Its not all just "Shoot everything in Town". Im personally watched them and they RP a lot more then some of the Official and Un-Official factions. To be honest it was great having the Grove on here since they actually had great roleplays, and everyone is a fan of having gangs from the original game put into a roleplay server. Seeker and Sonerin, you two have No idea who Chris Bell is, I remember him from when he was first playing, and trust me he lead it extremely well. Give him a bit of faith and you'll see great outcomes.
Lloyd McFadden
Lloyd McFadden
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Akimoto Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:57 am

Why don't you create a clan? I've never seen a clan in this server for a long time. The last clan I joined is The Ancelotti Clan, it's the most popular clan. Making a gang doesn't fit just like Sonerin and Seeker said.
Raiden Akimoto
Raiden Akimoto
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Fap fap fap, who fap? Shlick shlick shlick who shlick?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:20 am

You can roleplay a pimp gang...I'm just sayin'. Grove is like..yeah,not original,tho its roleplay is awesome.
Nico
Nico
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Who the fuck are you now ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_Bell Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:56 am

Okay, I see what happened. Grove got a bad rep while I was gone. If you would of played when I did and saw it before it went to hell, you would understand. Nothing anyone says will stop me from making this, and I guarantee all of you will love the gang its its role play in less then a week. At least there are still some old players on here that understand what my role play is for.

Also some additional information. I will be creating a 3 strike system that will kick anyone ( Even OGs) If they fuck up.
Chris_Bell
Chris_Bell
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Akimoto Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:04 am

I've seen you roleplay a long time ago. I still remember you in EMS which was lead by Tom Boegs during that time. I respect your choice, just do as you want and please take a good RPer into the faction because they might spoiled it. Wink
Raiden Akimoto
Raiden Akimoto
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Fap fap fap, who fap? Shlick shlick shlick who shlick?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonerin Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:22 am

Chris_Bell wrote:Okay, I see what happened. Grove got a bad rep while I was gone. If you would of played when I did and saw it before it went to hell, you would understand. Nothing anyone says will stop me from making this, and I guarantee all of you will love the gang its its role play in less then a week. At least there are still some old players on here that understand what my role play is for.

Also some additional information. I will be creating a 3 strike system that will kick anyone ( Even OGs) If they fuck up.

In general, ghetto roleplay is retarded.
Sonerin
Sonerin
Expert Killer
Expert Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:17 pm

I agree with Sonerin...

For God's sake.. BE ORIGINAL... EVERY, and I mean EVERY RP server had atleast 1 Grove attempt... Why don't you create a.. let's say, a Cuban cartel that moved after Castro due to political changes and new anti-drugs programs(there, made you a story beginning), or a Redneck organization that dislikes black people or something, doing some secret killings... Or a Farmer organization with a criminal backround, like, growing pot. There are so MANY options, and you chose GROVE.... That's lame. Grove Street doesn't fit Red County at all, Red County is a place with farms and farmers.... Not gangs, hoods and drive-by's....

Nero
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:04 pm

I'll tell you something people:

Nothing is impossible, and let him do whatever makes him happy.

Good Luck with your faction, Grove made it to the official? Didn't it?

Then why are you complaining.

For God's sake.. BE ORIGINAL... EVERY, and I mean EVERY RP server had atleast 1 Grove attempt... Why don't you create a.. let's say, a Cuban cartel that moved after Castro due to political changes and new anti-drugs programs(there, made you a story beginning), or a Redneck organization that dislikes black people or something, doing some secret killings... Or a Farmer organization with a criminal backround, like, growing pot. There are so MANY options, and you chose GROVE.... That's lame. Grove Street doesn't fit Red County at all, Red County is a place with farms and farmers.... Not gangs, hoods and drive-by's....

Chilax , everyone has his rights AND ideas.

Bell, good luck with Grove and ignore the things they say.

Nicolas Djordjevic
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:07 pm

Nicolas wrote:Grove made it to the official? Didn't it?

Not really.. They didn't "make" it to official. I gave them my Sabbat slot...

Anyways... I just wanted to say, be CREATIVE, don't copy other's ideas... I mean Grove doesn't suit RC or VH:RP either... Try a motorcycle club? You got a bar in Dillimore that can be used. Or a lowrider racing crew, you got a garage in Blueberry that can be used, PERFECT for that kind of RP. Or a... bounty hunting crew, you'd need permission from SD for that tho'... But you'd make citizen arrests ;)

Nero
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:15 pm

Nero wrote:
Nicolas wrote:Grove made it to the official? Didn't it?

Not really.. They didn't "make" it to official. I gave them my Sabbat slot...

Anyways... I just wanted to say, be CREATIVE, don't copy other's ideas... I mean Grove doesn't suit RC or VH:RP either... Try a motorcycle club? You got a bar in Dillimore that can be used. Or a lowrider racing crew, you got a garage in Blueberry that can be used, PERFECT for that kind of RP. Or a... bounty hunting crew, you'd need permission from SD for that tho'... But you'd make citizen arrests Wink

Ooooh yes it did made it to official.

All you managed to do is to raise your hand when Lasombra was looking for a leader.

Everyone could do that? Even I could go there and act badass as you tried to do now. "I gave them my Sabbat slot, I be epic". ( No hard feelings )

Slot and Official are two different things. Slot is IG shizzel, official is both forums and IG.

Whatever you "gave" them or not, it was there.

And why do you keep bothering giving him ideas? Grove done well until people didn't started go inactive, etc...

Just leave Grove alone.

farao <---- Random smiley so none gets offended.
Nicolas Djordjevic
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Andre Campbell Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:18 pm

Agreed with nicolas, sonerin and all the others are just jealous this is one of the most sucessfull factions and the longest lasting, chris ignore them this faction is great.
Andre Campbell
Andre Campbell
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : "I like to JAM OUT WITH MY CLAM OUT!" - Andre Campbell

http://www.highdeas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:19 pm

First of all... I didn't "raise my hand when Lasombra was looking for a leader". It as Edward Veatress' idea and he suggested me, I had nothing to do with it.

Second... Alright, I'm just giving some advices beacuse I don't like the idea of drive-by's, beatup's, drug pushers and other crap in Red County... Especially in "Vampires and Humans" RP... But alright, let it be, I just tried to help. >.>

Nero
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonerin Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:22 pm

Beebee wrote:Agreed with nicolas, sonerin and all the others are just jealous this is one of the most sucessfull factions and the longest lasting, chris ignore them this faction is great.

A faction that goes around killing people because "you's b in our hood yo." You call that the most successful faction?
whatthefuckamireading.jpg
Sonerin
Sonerin
Expert Killer
Expert Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:28 pm

^
And the "Grove" idea.. It's just a quick way out of making a story beacuse you already got all the characters, storyline and other facts, you just added the "they fook us up we leave to RC" part...

Nero
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Phelps Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:06 pm

Why don't you just make a redneck gang, using rifles and stuff, it would be fun to roleplay.
Sean Phelps
Sean Phelps
Death Claws
Death Claws

Personal Text : Derpinator.

http://www.reddit.com

Back to top Go down

Post by D_Donnerfield Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:47 pm

Oooh Kinky, Red necks, that'd be great.
D_Donnerfield
D_Donnerfield
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_Bell Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:26 pm

Nero wrote:^
And the "Grove" idea.. It's just a quick way out of making a story beacuse you already got all the characters, storyline and other facts, you just added the "they fook us up we leave to RC" part...
Well if you bothered to read it you would see that the only thing that was similar to the actual story was the first few sentences and the character names.
Now I do not know what happened while I was gone, but when -I-, myself had control of Grove, everyone loved it. So stop bitching and deal with it, because its not going anywhere anytime soon.
Chris_Bell
Chris_Bell
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Andre Campbell Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:34 pm

Well they are kinda flaming here so all i had to say is above ^^ and bye Razz
Andre Campbell
Andre Campbell
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : "I like to JAM OUT WITH MY CLAM OUT!" - Andre Campbell

http://www.highdeas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:59 pm

A faction that goes around killing people because "you's b in our hood yo." You call that the most successful faction?
whatthefuckamireading.jpg

It's funny how you don't know two things about GSF, but still saying something. No, they ain't just killing if that's what you thought.

But hey, opinion is an opinion.
Nicolas Djordjevic
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirki Sokolov Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:19 pm

I abhor gang roleplay in general, but this faction is something special. And yes I've seen this faction, how it was created, how everything occurred, if you wonder, I am an old school roleplayer here. Which means that I know this faction very well and I participated in some roleplay with them, they're good roleplayers.

Good luck, I doubt you'll need it though.

Sincere regards, Kirki.

Kirki Sokolov
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next