VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf caught transforming into a human.

+2
Dominique LaRue
ScrwUGyzIGoinHome
6 posters

Go down

Wolf caught transforming into a human. Empty Wolf caught transforming into a human.

Post by ScrwUGyzIGoinHome Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:40 am

*As you sign onto the enternet you would see pictures of a wolf shapeshifting into a human.*

Spoiler:

Uknown User: I knew something was strange about this fucking town now I have proof of a fucking wolf turning into a human. No wonder why wolfs roam our town killing people because they have the power to do so secretly these wolfs are not wolfs they are humans and they are killing other human beings. Murderer's I suggest we kill every wolf on sight that comes near us because its just like a normal human with a gun shooting at someone. Fuck this town I am moving and I suggest everyone else do the same.

Sincerly Unknown User.
ScrwUGyzIGoinHome
ScrwUGyzIGoinHome
Forum Member
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Wolf caught transforming into a human. Empty Re: Wolf caught transforming into a human.

Post by Dominique LaRue Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:05 am

(( It was about time this happened. To all the wolves that think changing behind their homes or in the alleyway is "safe" because no players see- they are completely ignoring the whole living, breathing world that Palomino Creek is- with hundreds of NPCs besides the 20 people online at a time.

It's a shame, too. :<

Just to clarify- where on the internet was this posted?))
Dominique LaRue
Dominique LaRue
Talkalot
Talkalot

Back to top Go down

Wolf caught transforming into a human. Empty Re: Wolf caught transforming into a human.

Post by Kevin Alymer Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:26 am

((This is a warning, as a picture this would be probably go in the hoax department due to the lack of info, on the person who did it etc. Plus its pictures. And next time use actual general store cameras, or just use, phone cameras etc. ))
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Wolf caught transforming into a human. Empty *Signs on her laptop and looks at this page*

Post by Sarah Smith Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:36 am

Dear writer,

There are several ways to discribe this. One, you could be telling the truth that werewolf do exist. Or Two, your making this up and using photoshop to make the pictures look like it is. If you ask me I would go with photoshop. Wolves in the town are normal due to the fact we are cutting down their land and taking their homes.

Also about what I just stated and about the wolf attacks. Wolves are proud creatures of life. They fight, eat, and survive. If my home was being wreaked, I would fight. Besides, if there where werewolves I think they would do the smart thing and take it to the police department. Pressing charges against the state, or people, might be the right way to stop from the destroying of their homes. Have they done this? No, so this makes the point to that they are just ordinary wolves trying to survive.

Anyway you go, there are stronger facts that werewolves do not exist, and that this whole thing could be a giant bluff to scare people away from Palomino Creek. If it were me I would have you arrested for threating animal abuse and for disturbing the peace. Good day and god forgive us for what we have done to the wolves and their homes.

Signed,
Sarah Smith

((sorry for the misspelled words and mistakes....i know english and i am american...doesn't mean i can spell xD))

Sarah Smith
New Residence

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Tsujimura Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:40 am

Wolf caught transforming into a human. C07c85cf-6dcc-40b2-a745-07f7f0d2badc

(( Ya see, this was what...seconds after an RP got voided, and I had to hawkwardly get off a truck, and into an alley, only to be spammed about getting on skype. So I just kinda sat there AFK. Then came back, and shifted, because knowing people here it's "See wolf? Shoot on sight". So I shifted, and Xavier conveniently was there with a camera, stalking me because in the voided RP, he knew who I was in wolf form and human..Meaning he Metagamed knowing I was human, and simply stalked based on this MG'd info to get evidence..Meaning the only reason he was following me is because in a voided RP, he found out I was human/wolf...So all in all, he MG'd, and these pics are only here because he MG'd Oh, and he doesn't have a camera, because he didn't buy one and there isn't anything in his hand.))
Kira Tsujimura
Kira Tsujimura
Fegarri Pedia
Fegarri Pedia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:45 am

* Ray uses his skills to take it off the Internet and archive it, for further use
and investigations.
Ray
Ray
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down