VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inactive

5 posters

Go down

Inactive Empty Inactive

Post by Samara Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:06 am

As the title says, I'm going to be fairly inactive from now, until idk when, I'll still be on the forums, and will come IG occasionally. (Probably only weekends)

I just have a lot of things going on IRL right now, and need a bit of a break from all the drama that happens IG.
Also, I no longer have the laptop that I had been using to go IG, Finished working on it and got it all up-to-date for my friend, so she has it back now. So, I only have access from my gaming PC, Which I'm not allowed to have in my room. (Fu Mum. >.>) So yeah, I can't exactly get past Mum to get onto it during the week, Unless I want to put up with her rage even more than I already have to.

EDIT: I have about 3 weeks left of this term, then a two week break (Which I will be active again during the two weeks), Then back to school for 6 weeks, then will have about 2 - 3 months off, for Summer/Christmas holidays. So, Trying to focus more on school until the exams, Once exams are done, I start holidays. Cool

Last edited by Tyrachi on Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Samara
Samara
Management
Management

http://tiger2289.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Inactive Empty Re: Inactive

Post by Max Woods Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:58 am

See'ya, hope to see you back soon Wink
Max Woods
Max Woods
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by DeRon Ellis Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:03 am

Bleh, sucks. Now where is the evil, intimidating humor going to come from.

DeRon Ellis
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Wilhelm Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:55 am

Sigh. As you said... Righty.. Wellnow..

Quite simply. She is Raging that you.... dont wanna and Cannot continue school? I would state that "Learning Disorder" And Well.. ... Shit it works for me. My Parents used to take my comp away. but since they learned about my learning disorder and Syndrome, They Litterally fucked off and let me do whatever.

Just tell your damned Mother..(Who i must say is evil) That... When you get a job, you can buy your own computer. Which SHE cant take away legally. Its not hers. your at the age when the law applies to you.(at least in america.. Not sure how things are there..)

Possibly Im babbling at the moment.. However.. Well... Still. Dont try Cyber cafe's.. They suck. and... well.. Lets just say an old friend had a problem with his parents and a cafe at one point in time.. In any case... You will still be around. Meaning you arent leaving..
Daniel Wilhelm
Daniel Wilhelm
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Personal Text : Commander of the EMS And FD

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:17 am

She said she was confined to weekends and some weekdays....

+ the holidays are coming up.

Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down