VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[INTERNET] Man snaps neck of seemingly innocent person.

3 posters

Go down

[INTERNET] Man snaps neck of seemingly innocent person. Empty [INTERNET] Man snaps neck of seemingly innocent person.

Post by Ferdinand Brixius Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:33 pm

*You log onto the internet, the news has been posted*
*You click "Man snaps neck of seemingly innocent person"

A man today has been captured on Palomino Creek bank, apparently literally twisting the neck of a man seemingly doing nothing but talking to some other people. The man walked up behind him, and twisted the neck, it was so violent, we're not even allowed to show it! The man was around 5ft 6 to 6 ft 3" tall, approximatley 200 LBS in weight, fair skinned, and wearing a ski mask over his face, call 911 and contact the SD if you have anymore information.

Raymond Benoit, reporting for Palomino Creek news.

*You may/may not press "comment" to relay your thoughts on this atrocity*

Last edited by Gaia on Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ferdinand Brixius
Ferdinand Brixius
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : I don't care what you think about my signature, I'm protecting my freedom.

Back to top Go down

[INTERNET] Man snaps neck of seemingly innocent person. Empty Re: [INTERNET] Man snaps neck of seemingly innocent person.

Post by Max Woods Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:50 pm

(( Off Topic: About that signature; I begged you, because I worked my ass to become a wolf, I wanted even to donate as I wanted to be one, badly. You post that here, trying to embaress me, I respect that. But It also shows that I'm ready to beg anyone, to let me be wolf. And also, why didnt you include the whole story? I was telling you why not to post, the reasons are why the topic is locked now. I asked you to not post it, with "Please" Its called being NICE. And not begging.))

On topic: Damn, again those vampires*Sighs, as he turns off the PC going away*(Note: I didnt post a comment and this text in)
Max Woods
Max Woods
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

[INTERNET] Man snaps neck of seemingly innocent person. Empty Re: [INTERNET] Man snaps neck of seemingly innocent person.

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:24 pm

*sits on her computer at home*

Who the freaking hell walks around with a skimask. Some people do not have any decency.

*logs off and leaves on her bike, after applying her sunglasses on*

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:53 pm

*Looks at the shizzel, and tries to remember when he gave him permission to post something retarded and Masquerade related like that*.

*Goes into the bathroom*.
Nicolas Djordjevic
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down