VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wendigo

+4
Nero
Collins
Miguel_Silva
Ferdinand Brixius
8 posters

Go down

Wendigo Empty Wendigo

Post by Ferdinand Brixius Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Creation of the Wendigo:

The Wendigo are comprised of wolves and indigenous peoples of the Arctic and Sub arctic of North America. Unlike their Brother Tribe the Uktena they have not actively begun to include other cultures outside of their traditional Kinfolk into the tribe. As a whole the Wendigo tribe carries a grudge against the rest of the Garou Nation (of which they only consider themselves nominally part of) for the conquest of their caerns and protectorates during the European colonization of North America. It was this reckless time period that lead the Wendigo and Uktena to refer to non-Native Garou as Wyrmbringers. The grudge against Wyrmbringer Tribes can be expressed as mild condescension and mistrust among mainstream Wendigo to violent confrontation and guerilla warfare among the more extreme groups of the Tribe. Even before the conquest of the Pure Lands the Wendigo had a reputation as savage and vicious fighters; this has lead them to have strong rivalries with the Get of Fenris tribe who have a similar reputation.

They still claim Canada and the northern United States as their homeland, and are locked in the almost hopeless struggle against the encroachment of Wasichu society and its effects. This same tribe follows the spirit of "The Great Wendigo", a mighty spirit of the winter and the wind who takes the form of a great white wolf and aids his people in their times of need. The spirit is known to be a cannibal spirit, and many Garou of the Wendigo tribe are likewise reputed by outsiders to have a temptation to eat human (or Garou) flesh.

Ranks:

Alpha [Leader] - (Marcus Brixius)
This is one way you can tell who the ALPHA is. By raising the tail, symbolizes a sort of "flag." The higher the tail, the more dominant the wolf. (Male and female leaders of the pack. (They often bond, or mate, for life, until either one dies.)

Beta [Co-leader] -
Second in rank, the beta helps the alpha with decisions as well as some other pack activities. With the presence of the alpha gone, the beta will usally take over. (Male and females, including the beta wolf (the second-ranking wolf)).

Subordinate [Underboss/dog] -
Same applies as beta wolf, except with the beta wolf and alpha wolf gone the subordinate takes over as temporary leader.

Young Subordinate [Trainee Underboss/dog] -
Learning how to lead the pack on his own for when he becomes a subordinate.

Juvenile [Hunter, babysitter, caretaker] -
Includes pup's, omega, and adult members. There can be different ranks for any subordinates. Caretaker, pupsitter, hunter, etc. Subordinates sumbit to the higher ranking wolves such as the alpha and/or beta. Usually by submissive behaviour. (Both sexe's. Ranks within this position can range anywhere from scout to caretaker (except for pups. Until they grow older, they just remain the 'pack pups')).

Pup [Trainee juvenile and pack pup] -
They are taught by Juveniles how to behave and act in the right manner, show respect, etc.

Omega [Scapegoat] -
Is the lowest rank of any wolf pack. They are constantly being picked on, yet they are a very important part of a wolf pack. The omega releives tension within the pack, and is the last to eat. And sometimes, the omega gets picked on so much, they become lone wolves. (Male or Female scapegoat (bears the brunt of the pack's frustrations and harassment and may be the last to feed, or will go without food when it is scarce)).

Headquarters:
Secret. We don't want to give it away... Oh alright... Mount Chilliad!

Last edited by Gaia on Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:47 am; edited 3 times in total
Ferdinand Brixius
Ferdinand Brixius
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : I don't care what you think about my signature, I'm protecting my freedom.

Back to top Go down

Wendigo Empty Re: Wendigo

Post by Miguel_Silva Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:39 am

Nice app.
Miguel_Silva
Miguel_Silva

Back to top Go down

Post by Collins Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:39 am

Good luck, looks good.
Collins
Collins
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:58 am

Great and all, just a question: "Marcus Brixius", don't tell me you CK'd Joseph... If you did, why did you bother applying for SD? >.>

Nero
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Rising Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:12 pm

Nice faction, it would create a lot of roleplaying also, PWN some Fegarri ass Very Happy

Persephone's surname is spelt Deneuve not Dueruve ^.^

EDIT: Are you guys stray wolfies or something?
Rising
Rising
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:31 pm

Riiiight.

First off, I'm not even a wolf, secondly.....Wendigo sounds like a type of cheese.

Goodluck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Phelps Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:48 pm

Rising wrote:PWN some Fegarri ass Very Happy

Like that will ever happen..
Sean Phelps
Sean Phelps
Death Claws
Death Claws

Personal Text : Derpinator.

http://www.reddit.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferdinand Brixius Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:39 pm

Nero wrote:Great and all, just a question: "Marcus Brixius", don't tell me you CK'd Joseph... If you did, why did you bother applying for SD? >.>

No sir. Account move around. Sorting it out when I get my proper pwn internet back. And I'm not even sure I'm going to bother with Wendigo yet.

Seanykins wrote:
Rising wrote:PWN some Fegarri ass Very Happy

Like that will ever happen..

Sean, we already pwn'ed you, FP are nothing but RP DM'ers, other than that, no we're not stray "wolfies", search "Wendigo, WoD".
Ferdinand Brixius
Ferdinand Brixius
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : I don't care what you think about my signature, I'm protecting my freedom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:03 pm

ToBeIsNotToBe wrote:Riiiight.

First off, I'm not even a wolf, secondly.....Wendigo sounds like a type of cheese.
Goodluck.

Type of cheese. lol!

Anyway, goodluck.
p.s. You can call me for a ride too. Very Happy
Al
Al
New Residence

http://outlawgraphic.ucoz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:24 pm

Locked and archived due to inactivity. PM me if someone else would like to take leadership with the leader's permission.
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum