VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VH:RP 1.6.1

+5
Kyol Daniels
Max Woods
Simon Bourne
Tommy Carreiro
Peter Greenson
9 posters

Go down

VH:RP 1.6.1 Empty VH:RP 1.6.1

Post by Peter Greenson Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:31 pm

New Fegarri Base!

And those other addons... Which are around Palomino.

Thank you to our developers for their work in creating it.

A CCTV system is going to be added soon for Police Officers to use.

IG Screenshot of Fegarri Pedia Library.
Spoiler:

Last edited by 人 on Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

VH:RP 1.6.1 Empty Re: VH:RP 1.6.1

Post by Peter Greenson Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:18 pm

Fegarri Pedia Base Back-story.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Los Santos Times - Monday, 8th March 1993.
A new dawn approaches: Earlier this week a new step in the path towards a nuclear weapon free future was taken in the decommissioning of the recently declassified Nuclear fallout shelter. As the United States government continues to cut back on military spending, sites like these are opening to the public all across the nation. A small group of people who want to remain anonymous have purchased the decommissioned facility with the intention of creating a public art gallery visualizing the Cold Wars moments in history. Critics say that the group will not be able to afford the costs required to make this happen and the endeavor will fail.....
Palomino Weekly - Sunday, 16th September 2001
A sad blow to Palomino Residents on-top of crisis: In the following days of the terrorist attacks on New York and Washington the population of Palomino has been fearful of what is to come. Last night a large fire ripped through and gutted the Cold War Art building to the cities south, leaving nothing left to the already financially strained owner Jeremy Carter. In the following hours of the incident Carter claimed the building was to be closed until a settlement could be made with the insurance companies. Palomino Creek has taken this loss as a blow to the town identity and townsfolk are beginning to gather up what little money spare they have left......
Red County Times - Thursday, 29th October 2009
Obituary: Renowned local business owner Jeremy Carter was found dead today in his townhouse in East Palomino Creek this morning, after a call from a worried neighbor that called in about a eerie humming that was heard emitting from Mr Carters house. Jeremy Carter was widely known in Palomino and Red County for his ownership of a Decommissioned Nuclear fallout shelter in the hills to the south of the town, which had been converted into an underground art deco that was burned down in 2001 due to a fire caused by an electrical wire fault. There is speculation to who will get the old bunker now that Mr Carter has passed away....
Objects around Red County - Back-story.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Red County Times - Monday, 4th September 2011
Operation Rebuild the Heartland: The Governor of San Andreas Roy Brownstone today signed in a bill that will change the Red County Area forever, As part of the Heartland Bill which directs 12% more of the states budget into city beautification and infrastructure in a bid to rebuild the reported deteriorating national pride. Small time Construction companies such as Atilliary Facilities in the Red County area have been offered the opportunity of constructing the planned town improvements however they have not responded as of today. Operation Rebuild the Heartland (ORbH) had received fierce opposition from the Democratic Party in the Senate as the bill was '...an obese misuse of public funding...' and '...the effect it would make if implemented would be minimal to the greater economy or to the national pride of the people of the affected area...', Critics forecasting that if the bill were to pass the economy would become stimulated for a short amount of time then slump to a yearly low. There were also questions raised about potential tax rises from the scheme and the effect it will have on other sectors of the government such as The Public Transportation Department or the Emergency Medical Services which are already under tension to continue operating from previous budget cuts in their respective department's.
The increased budget will mean that the Jurisdiction of Red County will have more money to spend on local improvements such as park benches and mailboxes. The Red County representative made a statement yesterday to a local crowd in Blueberry that there will be a new Boat Pier installed at a currently unreleased location on the Palomino River. Enthusiastic citizens have already been spotted looking for the construction site along the banks of the river......
Red County Times - Friday, 9th September 2011
Private Security Company strikes deal with Local Police Dept.: Following negotiations from the Sheriff's Department and Private Security Company RedsNeds Security your private life has become a bit less private. The deal was made on Wednesday following an armed robbery occurring in Palomino Creek earlier that morning, As a result of this collaborative agreement RedsNeds Security has installed 18 cameras around Red County's major settlements in amidst high crime rate areas. The trade off was undisclosed to the journalist at the time but hints that the Sheriff Department would participate and assist in training RedsNeds cadets was leaked from withheld RedsNeds employees. The Sheriff Department released a statement today announcing that the citizens of Red County should not feel violated by the installation of the new cameras, as the cameras do not point towards citizens houses or personal property. Local Critic and Freelance Writer Tomas Abbott disagrees with the statement released by the Sheriff's Department claiming it to be a breach of the constitution and American freedom, There is large speculation about the installation of the CCTV cameras and further debates are expected to run further into the year...
Red County Times - Saturday, 10th September 2011
The New Bill arrives in Palomino and it's packing the goods: As the construction trucks rolled into Palomino Creek on Tuesday Morning there was a cold atmosphere around the town as it held it's breath for what could be the beginning of the end for the small town in Red County. Throughout the week the contracted company worked tirelessly to achieve the ambitiously set deadline of Friday the 9th of September, Yet in the late hours of the afternoon worked halted on the Friday and all construction operations were ceased. As the contractor packed up there was a reported sighting of a quadrupedal figure around the size of a man lurking around the tree line to the West of the construction site, However further reports were not filed and the police released a statement shortly after claiming the report to be '...a schoolboy prank which should not be encouraged if the Sheriff's Department is to use its resources efficiently...'. The new pier was designed by a Bulgarian Architect Grozan Stanoytchev to accommodate multiple long hulled private boats ranging from 5ft - 15ft in length...

Last edited by 人 on Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:25 am; edited 12 times in total
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Carreiro Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:10 pm

Keep up the good work!

Tommy Carreiro
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Personal Text : t0mpwnz

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:41 pm

Lol Sam's answer: "THEY HAVE A LIBRARY!"

Nice mapping, back story of the bunker and the FP will survive the Nuclear Warfare, take that you silly humans and vampires.
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Woods Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:58 pm

lol at Romeo's comment Very Happy I love that Base, cant wait to find Jager ICly to ask him for pass Very Happy
Max Woods
Max Woods
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyol Daniels Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:41 pm

I'll give the CCTV Script to Peter as soon as i get home,
P.S. Can we have a Developer rank on the forums?
Kyol Daniels
Kyol Daniels
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:43 pm

There is one and I may bring it out.
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyol Daniels Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:46 pm

Woo. Can you get on Teamspeak peter? I moved all my sourcecodes onto my memory pen and i have it on me. That way i can send you it.
Kyol Daniels
Kyol Daniels
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:53 pm

Sorry, I logged off just then. Can you forum PM it to me? Or direct link me a pastbin thing?
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyol Daniels Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:56 pm

I'll send it to you when i get home.
I can do it over skype then.
Also are we getting a Dev rank?
Kyol Daniels
Kyol Daniels
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Woods Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:04 pm

Still. Nice-epic-work man. Cant wait to RP in that HQ with other wolves. Now that we have that HQ and all we need is in, I might stay in it half of the day lul ^__^
Max Woods
Max Woods
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyol Daniels Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:08 pm

Thank ray for the Hq.
I'm currently working on a small help command that will help new players out that visit the server.
I'll release a small guide on how to use it if peter decides to use it.
Kyol Daniels
Kyol Daniels
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:08 pm

CCTV system added.

Police will have to use the command to access the CCTV system (RPly get on the police computer and uplink to the local host)

VH:RP 1.6.1 Cctvuplink
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanya Smith Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:21 pm

Awesome work!

Hope these updates will help server grow.
Tanya Smith
Tanya Smith
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : If you can see this, I am probably dead now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jager Arach Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:24 pm

I would like to say this about the bunker, just because three small articles were rply printed in the paper over the span of more than a decade, do not think this is reason enough to go looking for the base. A specific location for one is never given, two it is passworded and three even if you know the password, going in without mine or Alymer's permission will get you instantly RPK'd. That's all I've to say.
Jager Arach
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Die standing or live begging.

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry Winston Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:06 am

The Grim of Evil wrote:I would like to say this about the bunker, just because three small articles were rply printed in the paper over the span of more than a decade, do not think this is reason enough to go looking for the base. A specific location for one is never given, two it is passworded and three even if you know the password, going in without mine or Alymer's permission will get you instantly RPK'd. That's all I've to say.
Can i just ask would the sheriffs department know the location ? Rply i would imagine we would but we would only know it had been sold and was under private land ownership and not goverment based.
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Caleb Simms Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:30 am

machete wrote:
The Grim of Evil wrote:I would like to say this about the bunker, just because three small articles were rply printed in the paper over the span of more than a decade, do not think this is reason enough to go looking for the base. A specific location for one is never given, two it is passworded and three even if you know the password, going in without mine or Alymer's permission will get you instantly RPK'd. That's all I've to say.
Can i just ask would the sheriffs department know the location ? Rply i would imagine we would but we would only know it had been sold and was under private land ownership and not goverment based.

We would, only Law Enforcement would know of this spot.
Caleb Simms
Caleb Simms
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:56 am

As it is what it was and it's history the law enforcement agencies know where it is but not what it's used for. The town knows it as the old art gallery which burned down, although it is turning into folk law.
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum