VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shu Jia

+3
Nero
Ferdinand Brixius
Mike Dan
7 posters

Go down

Shu Jia Empty Shu Jia

Post by Mike Dan Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Shu Family

Objectives:

1. Expand our property and power into the rest of Red County.
2. Trade,sell and buy weapons, drugs, vehicles.
3. Open up a shop to show a legal side for the family.

======================================================================================

OOC Rules/Requirements

1. Having good grammar.
2. Having a good admin record.
3. Being mature.
4. Following the rules of the server and the forums.

======================================================================================

IC Rules/Requirements

1. Being able to follow the higher ranks.
2. Being over 20 years old.
3. Being able to show respect to your highers.
4. Never betray the family.
5. Ability to speak Chinese (Optional to some members)

Punishments taken upon...

[1][OOC] Metagaming/Powergaming : 1 Strike (Out of 3)
[2][OOC] RP-to-win/Trolling : 2 Strikes (Out of 3)
[3][OOC] Insulting/Flaming : Warning (Out of 2)
[4][IC] Attacking another member [Betrayal] : Auto kick + PK
[5][IC] Selling out Information about the family : Auto Kick + Possible CK, If not. PK

How to join

To join us, You must be recommended by a member inside the family, Or simply Roleplay with a highly ranked member to get the attention of the leaders

Diplomacy

~ Allies ~

None

~ Friendly ~

Chinese civilians

~ Neutral ~

All factions that wasn't listed above

~ Unfriendly ~

Sheriff Department - FBI - Hostile wolves - Thieves

Enemies

None

=====================================================================================

Memberlist & Ranks

Si Jo (Leader)

Zane Malcolm

================

Si Tai Gung (Co-leader)

Aaron Lee

================

Si Fu (Captain)

Jake Lee, Cesar Rivarez (Hitman)

================

Enforcer (Sergeant)

None

================

Si Mui (Solider)

Melvin Lee, Niko Miranda

=====================================================================================

Skins

(Leader/Co-Leader Only = Skin ID 120)

(Anyone = Skin ID 120)

(Anyone = Skin ID 123)

(Captain and over = Skin ID 294)

Feel free to request another skin to wear IG, Just tell me

Story

Zane Malcolm has just arrived at SFAP ,He packed his bags and headed to Chinatown, To meet his uncle.. , He slowly entered the cab, As it slowly drove away, Heading to Chinatown, As it arrived, Zane stepped out of the cab, Handing afew dollars to the cab driver,And walks away into a building with his bag being dragged after him in his left hand , He slowly rings the bell on the house, Waiting for a reply, Noone replied. the door was opened, He slowly grabbed the handle, Entering it in Caution, But he suddenty stopped as he saw the reflection of a man, 27-years old, With a gun aimed at the door, Waiting for Zane to enter, Zane slowly reached picked up a piece of shattered glass from the ground as the hole place was ruined, and went to the back door, he Opened it , Silently sneaking in, As he walks up behind the man, Slitting his throat, As the man falls down , Unable to even scream, Zane starts to look around, Finding no signs of his Uncle, He quickly rushes to the garden, where he finds his Uncle's dead body, Shot in the back, Scared to even find out who was the body. He flipped it, Finding his Uncle's dead body, He didn't react. He stayed still, Glaring at his Uncle's face,He suddently hears noise from inside the house, He quickly rushes away , He knew that he was wanted, What he did before, Caused his Uncle's death.. He quickly grabbed his bag, Rushing to a taxi, As he asks him to drive as fast as he can to Los santos, It was a very expensive trip that Zane had to kill the man to escape from paying the cash. He slowly stepped out of the vehicle that parked nearby the cliff, as he pushes it down, It falls down into the water, Sinking, He quickly made friends, He found out about a man. Called Aaron Lee, He quickly decided to call him, Asking him for his help to Restart the Fallen Shu Family, Zane called him, As he was on the phone, The met somewhere nearby Blueberry and started talking, Lee seemed to be from the Li family, Which Zane, or what he was used to be called as Xu, Had lots of friends from the Li family, who he thought would definitely accept coming to the aid of their friend and brother, After 2 weeks, Both Jack Lee and Melvin Lee arrived, Greeted by their own Brother, Aaron started talking matters into his own hand, Recruiting an American Hitman Called Crow, As the family slowly grows...

Last edited by Mike Dan on Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mike Dan
Mike Dan
Vampire
Vampire

Personal Text : TFK

Back to top Go down

Shu Jia Empty Re: Shu Jia

Post by Ferdinand Brixius Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:15 pm

Either, your waiting for a name-change or your going to RP with non-Chinese members.
Ferdinand Brixius
Ferdinand Brixius
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : I don't care what you think about my signature, I'm protecting my freedom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:37 pm

Goodluck i guess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:45 pm

You got like 3 members that are Chinese... Others are mostly English/American or w/e.. But... /care, good luck...

Nero
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Dan Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:53 pm

Well, RPly Iam Half Chinese , Half Italian ,Born in Italy, Grew in China, then Escaped to america. Hope this explains it.. And yes. I Do accept americans. and those americans can speak Chinese. that's why.
Mike Dan
Mike Dan
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferdinand Brixius Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:30 am

Mike Dan wrote:Well, RPly Iam Half Chinese , Half Italian ,Born in Italy, Grew in China, then Escaped to america. Hope this explains it.. And yes. I Do accept americans. and those americans can speak Chinese. that's why.

I deem this faction as a fail faction from here forth, for that comment alone, read up on the TRIADS, TONGS please.... Don't rush into this type of roleplay and think it's ok and professional to RP with "Half-Chinese and half-Italian members"..
Ferdinand Brixius
Ferdinand Brixius
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : I don't care what you think about my signature, I'm protecting my freedom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryan_Dan Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:59 am

Gaia wrote:
Mike Dan wrote:Well, RPly Iam Half Chinese , Half Italian ,Born in Italy, Grew in China, then Escaped to america. Hope this explains it.. And yes. I Do accept americans. and those americans can speak Chinese. that's why.

I deem this faction as a fail faction from here forth, for that comment alone, read up on the TRIADS, TONGS please.... Don't rush into this type of roleplay and think it's ok and professional to RP with "Half-Chinese and half-Italian members"..

That's how he wants to RP HIS faction and that's how it's going to be. You're not telling him what to do, got that? Gtfo please, you're making this topic look bad btw.
Bryan_Dan
Bryan_Dan
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Dan Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:41 pm

Gaia wrote:

/care, Seriously? , If you can READ, You would notice I only said that IAM half-Italian and half Chinese, Bitch about it as you want but It can happen IRL. And I Can roleplay it seriously.. If you don't like it/seems PG to you, Go ahead, Report me.

Second, Who the hell are you to say My faction Fails? Just because of the characters ICly are not ALL chinese? Oh please.. I've not gotten ONE SINGLE report from anyone saying that anyone of my members broke any rules, Heck, Who the hell are you IG? I Don't even know you. And I like Unique Ideas, Unlike you. Anything else? Yes. I admit Iam new to this type of Roleplaying as Iam used to Gangster/Mafia Roleplay, But you would never know unless you try. Yes you are right about that. But I didn't rush in, I took my time before I created this faction. I Knew what I was doing. So, Instead of typing in " LOLOLOLLOLOL U SUCK BRUH, CLOSE THIS PIECE OF SHIT " try to understand it first maybe? Now you may Gtfo outta this topic or simply admit you were wrong.
Mike Dan
Mike Dan
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Woods Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:48 pm

Umm... We can be in an official faction?(FP In this case) and make our own faction? Awesome. I need one to lay low ^_^
Max Woods
Max Woods
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferdinand Brixius Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:52 am

Mike Dan wrote:
Gaia wrote:

/care, Seriously? , If you can READ, You would notice I only said that IAM half-Italian and half Chinese, Bitch about it as you want but It can happen IRL. And I Can roleplay it seriously.. If you don't like it/seems PG to you, Go ahead, Report me.

Second, Who the hell are you to say My faction Fails? Just because of the characters ICly are not ALL chinese? Oh please.. I've not gotten ONE SINGLE report from anyone saying that anyone of my members broke any rules, Heck, Who the hell are you IG? I Don't even know you. And I like Unique Ideas, Unlike you. Anything else? Yes. I admit Iam new to this type of Roleplaying as Iam used to Gangster/Mafia Roleplay, But you would never know unless you try. Yes you are right about that. But I didn't rush in, I took my time before I created this faction. I Knew what I was doing. So, Instead of typing in " LOLOLOLLOLOL U SUCK BRUH, CLOSE THIS PIECE OF SHIT " try to understand it first maybe? Now you may Gtfo outta this topic or simply admit you were wrong.

That's pure igorance, no Triad/Tong leader is Italian and Chinese, or whatever.. RP it like that, just notice how bad it will end up.
Ferdinand Brixius
Ferdinand Brixius
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_Bell Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:20 am

Gaia wrote:
Mike Dan wrote:
Gaia wrote:

That's pure igorance, no Triad/Tong leader is Italian and Chinese, or whatever.. RP it like that, just notice how bad it will end up.
Just to let you know...He never said he was Italian in his genes. Being Italian can mean he was born there. If an American family has a kid in Afria, The kid is obviously an African. And if he was raised in China, then hes more Chinese then anything. He would have the personality of the people he grew up with. Hes not going to act like people in Italy just because he was born there. Hell he might not even know he was from Italy Icly.
~Pwnt by Chris~
Chris_Bell
Chris_Bell
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : I am Sean Bell from the new VHWRP Server(7/14/13)

http://Used to own roflcookies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferdinand Brixius Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:23 am

Chris_Bell wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Mike Dan wrote:
Gaia wrote:

That's pure ignorance, no Triad/Tong leader is Italian and Chinese, or whatever.. RP it like that, just notice how bad it will end up.
Just to let you know...He never said he was Italian in his genes. Being Italian can mean he was born there. If an American family has a kid in Afria, The kid is obviously an African. And if he was raised in China, then hes more Chinese then anything. He would have the personality of the people he grew up with. Hes not going to act like people in Italy just because he was born there. Hell he might not even know he was from Italy Icly.
~Pwnt by Chris~

~Chris cant "pwn" anyone for shit~

Are you mentally retarded? Or too lazy to read something in the right context?

~"pwnt" by Shitbrix~

Ferdinand Brixius
Ferdinand Brixius
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Dan Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:54 am

Accutaly Chris is right *EpicFacedesk* , I was born In Italy and grew up in China, Now leave the topic? You got that pwnd twice, Had enough?

Moreover, Iam leaving for 1 year. Aaron Lee will take over the faction as the leader. And.. uhm.. He can decide who the hell is the new co-leader.

PS : Aaron, Sending you the topic to re-open it yourself so you can edit it as you like.

Lock N ditch this
Mike Dan
Mike Dan
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique LaRue Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:23 am

Locked and ditched.
Dominique LaRue
Dominique LaRue