VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adding the MrWhoopee Icream Vehicle (And other vehicles)

5 posters

Go down

Adding the MrWhoopee Icream Vehicle (And other vehicles) Empty Adding the MrWhoopee Icream Vehicle (And other vehicles)

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:09 am

Adding the Mr Whoopee and HotDog vehicle.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Vehicle ID: 423
Vehicle Name: Mr Whoopee

---Mainly because selling Ice cream was very fitting for my Alt, Elizabeth Thigh. She's a friendly char and all. I thought that if I got enough money, I'd buy it.
But then I found it wasn't buyable...
/Support?

Edit: And adding other industrial vehicle like stated in the post below.

Last edited by The Constipator on Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Adding the MrWhoopee Icream Vehicle (And other vehicles) Empty Re: Adding the MrWhoopee Icream Vehicle (And other vehicles)

Post by Midnight Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:51 am

Actually many,industrial/commercial vehicles are missing,like Pony/Yankee/Mule/Rumpo and as you said the Ice Cream vehicle...

Midnight
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

Adding the MrWhoopee Icream Vehicle (And other vehicles) Empty Re: Adding the MrWhoopee Icream Vehicle (And other vehicles)

Post by Tom Boegs Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:36 pm

Agree you can make a job from it.

But do you hear the RingRing sound?
Tom Boegs
Tom Boegs
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:48 pm

Tom_Boeg wrote:Agree you can make a job from it.

But do you hear the RingRing sound?
Yes, people hear it as they hear the Police siren. Yes they hear the Ice Cream sound.

I hope they don't get over-priced if their added...Elizabeth is the perfect char to use this vehicle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Infinity[Markus] Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:17 pm

Industrial vehicles will be added eventually.
Infinity[Markus]
Infinity[Markus]
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:25 pm

Infinity[Markus] wrote:Industrial vehicles will be added eventually.
Just making sure they add the ice cream truck...
Also, whats with the fire truck being buyable? Isn't it a Faction Vehicle? (If such things exist :O )

Back to top Go down

Post by besterich27 Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:00 pm

The Emergency faction or whatever, i think is not offical yet so they can buy Ambulances and Firetrucks.

besterich27
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariel Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:15 pm

EMS is official. It's been scripted for a bit now.. Rudy just hasnt been able to take the Firetruck and Ambulance off the car menu.

Ariel
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by besterich27 Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:19 pm

Oh ok.

besterich27
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Boegs Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:27 pm

Yup EMS is official

so better dont buy EMS Vehicles.
Tom Boegs
Tom Boegs
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down