VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crime Report-Female breaking another man's hand infront of the bank

+2
DeRon Ellis
Marcus Campbell
6 posters

Go down

Crime Report-Female breaking another man's hand infront of the bank Empty Crime Report-Female breaking another man's hand infront of the bank

Post by Marcus Campbell Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:12 pm

Date of the crime: 13th September
Time of the crime: Around 9PM.
People involved in the crime:Two persons,I don't know the names but I can describe their appearances
*Description of Ariel Virai*

Crime Description: The mentioned femaled twisted the man's hand and BROKE it,I tried to ask him for a ride to the hospital,He declined and ran off.

Witness: *Description of Stanley Easton* Was watching the crime as well
Victim: *Description of Vladimir Bran*

CCTV Footage; *When you check the CCTV of the bank you'll notice Ariel Virai breaking Vlad's hand.*

Please take actions immediatley.
Marcus Campbell
Marcus Campbell
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : R.I.P VHRP 2010-2012

Back to top Go down

Crime Report-Female breaking another man's hand infront of the bank Empty Re: Crime Report-Female breaking another man's hand infront of the bank

Post by DeRon Ellis Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:15 pm

((We need some SS's. Don't think we can really do anything without some actually screens.))

DeRon Ellis
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Crime Report-Female breaking another man's hand infront of the bank Empty Re: Crime Report-Female breaking another man's hand infront of the bank

Post by Marcus Campbell Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:48 pm

((There was a CCTV thing implented,Either that or ask Vlad Ariel or Stanley...How come all the other crime reports didn't have SS's and got looked into then?))
Marcus Campbell
Marcus Campbell
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:49 pm

Nick_Jones wrote:((There was a CCTV thing implented,Either that or ask Vlad Ariel or Stanley...How come all the other crime reports didn't have SS's and got looked into then?))

((Because those reports had admins overwatching the situation, and/or chatlogs.))
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Campbell Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:51 pm

((Fine I tried giving the SD a job,Don't want it because of that?Then lock it..))
Marcus Campbell
Marcus Campbell
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Lloyd McFadden Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:53 pm

(( You have a Ex Admin's view, if that helps. I watched the whole thing, pretty much what Nick said occured ;3 ))
Lloyd McFadden
Lloyd McFadden
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by ArielV Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:06 am

((CCTV Footage would show Vladimir pushing Nick down, then a small chat, then me breaking his hand.))

ArielV
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:32 am

(( Im your best SS))
Nicolas Djordjevic
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DeRon Ellis Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:41 am

((It works for me))
**DeRon reads the Crime Report**
**DeRon heads into Palomino and pulls the CCTV tapes**
**After returning to the station, he reviews the tape, then leaves it in Sheriff Simms' Desk**

DeRon Ellis
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down