VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mike Kakolavs SD Application

2 posters

Go down

Mike Kakolavs SD Application  Empty Mike Kakolavs SD Application

Post by Mike Kakolav Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:12 am

First Name: Mike

Last Name: Kakolav

Race: Russian

Date of Birth: 21/9/1981

Place of Birth: Russia

Current active address: 61 Dillmore

Available phone number(s): 1010769

Education: Studied at The Las Venturas University

Are you currently in occupation?:No
If yes, what is your current occupation?:

Have you had any previous occupations?: Yes
If yes, what were your previous occupations?: Test Driver

Do you own a current valid driver license?:Yes
If yes, has it ever been suspended?: No

Do you posses any knowledge or experience in the law enforcement area?: Not really
Have you ever been arrested?:No
If yes for what charges/crimes?:

Have you ever served time in prison?:No
If yes for what charges/crimes?:

Biography:
Mike Kakolav was born in Russia and was raised in Russia with his brother Xavier. When he reached 17,His father was killed by the rivals and the two boys had now lost everything.Xavier left Russia and so did Mike. Mike went to Las Venturas to complete his Education at the University and later went to Los Santos to get a job as a Test Driver.Later Xavier calls Mike to join him at Palamino Creek but Mike has no option and joins his brother but later his brother asks him to join the Mafia but after joining it Mike dosent fell good and he starts to stay away from the Members of the clan.Later Mike decides to join the SD.

Out of Character

Server nickname: Mike_Kakolav

Past characters and factions: Lance_Cortez (The MC )

How long have you been a member of this server?: Like 3 to 5 months

Have you ever been banned from this server (if yes, why)?:No

Why do you wish to join this faction?: Because i want to keep law and order in VH:RP because there are more criminals in here
Have you ever played on any other role play servers (if yes, which)?: Yes,Some Prison Role play server
Do you posses any law enforcement knowledge or role play experience?: Yup
Have you read the application rules?: Yup
Any other comments: Yeah i would like to say that i might not have played here for long but i understood the rules quick and now play here regularly

Role Play

Explain what is role play and its basics: Roleplay is when you become a character and act like in real-life
Explain what is meta game and give two different examples: Metagaming is when we use OOC info in IC.
example1. we call someone by his name but in IC we do not know his name.
Example2.
Sam: Dude i have to tell you something serious.
Mike:Yeah dude i know you killed a person but dont worry Karla told that to me in PM Very Happy

Explain what is power game and give two different examples:Power gaming is powers we do not have in real life

Example 1 : A guy car surfing and the car going at high speed (In real life the guy will probably fall)
Example2: /me gets his Spawn Off and kills everyone in a single shot
Explain what is "gun from ass": Gun from ass is when we do not do /me Holsters/Unholsters his gun especially if the gun is an M4 or a sniper cause we cant hide a gun like that in a pocket

Give an example of a good detailed role play /me: /me takes his keys out and unlocks the door

Give an example of a bad role play /me: /me takes out his rocket launcher and kills everyone
Mike Kakolav
Mike Kakolav
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Personal Text : Hey you yeah you not you yeah you

Back to top Go down

Mike Kakolavs SD Application  Empty Re: Mike Kakolavs SD Application

Post by Collins Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:38 pm

Dear Mr.Kakolav after reviewing your application carefully we've decided to DENY your application because of the following reasons:
-Lack of Neccesery Englush Skills
- Lack of Effort

You can try again in one week.
Sincerely SA-SD, Corporal Collins.
Collins
Collins
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down