VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting rid of the two floored interiors. Or, changing the spawn.

4 posters

Go down

Getting rid of the two floored interiors. Or, changing the spawn. Empty Getting rid of the two floored interiors. Or, changing the spawn.

Post by Sonerin Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:44 pm

Yeah, you know why we should remove them.

One floored house from the outside, two floored interior from the inside. It doesn't seem realistic at all. If we are going to stick with the 2 floored interiors, then make us spawn in the second floor. And we roleplay the first floor as the -1. floor/basement floor.
Sonerin
Sonerin
Expert Killer
Expert Killer

Personal Text : Non silba, sed anthar.

Back to top Go down

Getting rid of the two floored interiors. Or, changing the spawn. Empty Re: Getting rid of the two floored interiors. Or, changing the spawn.

Post by Tommy Carreiro Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:15 pm

/Support, as this can lead to Non-RP and MG.

Tommy Carreiro
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Personal Text : t0mpwnz

Back to top Go down

Getting rid of the two floored interiors. Or, changing the spawn. Empty Re: Getting rid of the two floored interiors. Or, changing the spawn.

Post by Samara Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:23 pm

Having the spawns changed would be a better option, and the easiest tbh.
Samara
Samara
Management
Management

http://tiger2289.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:48 pm

Or you could make the interiors in halves for more house interiors, or as basements.
Then again I RP mine as a attic, so...
I dunno.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique LaRue Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:26 pm

I don't really see this as being that important. Sure, it'd be nice if people had more realistic interiors to their home. My interior, for instance, is too big- but I just RP the top as (like Constipator said) an attic. I think this should be left to play discretion.

Worst comes to worst- we have like... 9 interiors that we can use. Let's replace all homes that are too big with those 9. It makes sense.
Dominique LaRue
Dominique LaRue
Talkalot
Talkalot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down